IndiaDivine.org

Sv: Sv: About lesson 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Are we agreeing on this, or are you taking abother blow at the old tinker?

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Sarajit Poddar

varahamihira

Sunday, January 14, 2001 6:20 AM

Re: Sv: [sri Guru] About lesson 2

AUM SRI GURUVE NAMAHDear Visti,Mind is a function of SoulRegardsSarajitYour thoughts considering both luminaries is correct. > However which is strongest; Atma(soul) or Mana(mind)? The answer lies in>this, i also will be posting my answer to this lesson shortly, after some>rethinking. >In the first question of lesson two, i.e. which graha is the over-lordship>of the twelve rasis, I don't understand why is Surya the mostimportant, and>at the same time Chandra (and even Guru) has most to do with human affairs>that Surya. Could someone please explain this to me?>>Another question is what is the mean of the principle of "bhaavaatbhaavam">that G.C.Sharma talks in his notes on verse 27, chapter 11 of BPHS (pag.>179). What I understand is that the number of the house counting from the>same house has too the effects of that house: the second from the second,>the third from the third, etc. But I'm just speculating.>>Thanks to all for your patience, and Hare Krishna.>>Luis.>>>OM TAT SAT>Archive: varahamihira>Info: varahamihira/info.html>>> > eGroups Sponsor > OM TAT SAT> Archive: varahamihira> Info: varahamihira/info.html> > Contact Me at-------------Room #311, Men's HostelP.O. Box #222XLRI; CH Area (East)Jamshedpur 831 001Ph: 0674-225506 Extn:253Alternate email: sarajit_poddar; cyberwizOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html