IndiaDivine.org

plz help me guruji ..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

prannam guruji ,

my name is jesal sagar ...

i am right now in very big problem ... plz help me guruji ....

i have joint your group .. and i saw that u have helped people .. plz help me .. i beg you ...

sir i had given all my earning to my friend on loan and as a help in his buisness .. for 1st 6 months .. he gave me intrest but from last 9 months he has not given me a single penny .. now he tells me he doesent have cash and he will give me when money comes ..

but right now i dont have money at all .. my family life is getting disturbed .. i am getting frustrated very fast and shoughting on my small daughter

i m really getting annoyed .. plz help me guruji with some remidies and solution .. i beg you to help me otherwise i have to end my life in all this tension ..

i have to give money to somebody whom i have taken money from ...

plz help me guruji

my details are --

name -- jesal sagar

d.o.b -- 3/12/1981

time -- 5:18 am

place -- bhavnagar / gujrat

and the person with whom my cash is stuck his details are

name -- harshal jagtap

d.o.b -- 18/9/1981

time -- 11:15 am ..

place -- pune / maharashtra ..

i beg you to help me .. and plz tel me when will my gud time start ..

Looking for local information? Find it on Local

Om Namah Shivaya,

Dear Jesal,

It is difficult situation indeed. Some money you will get very soon, but it will

not be sufficient. The whole problem will last arond 5 years, and we will try to

cut it with remedial measures.You should start with Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times

on monday and do the japa daily. The problem in this chart is Rahu Atmakaraka,

plus Astangata of Budha which is under the curse, plus Mangal and Shani in 12th

house.

Since I am away from home, please contact me around 2nd of September and we will

give you the remedial measures for debts. I cannot do it here!

If you wish to know why this is happening (to help you understand your

situation), in your previous life, you have monetarily cheated friends and

relatives, and you were not an ordinary guy. Now, the will of karma is coming

back, and do your best to stay calm, and be sure that these remedial measures

will help. Actually, as soon as Saturn leaves Simha Rasi you will feel better.

We will teach you as how to do a puja for releiving debts which has helped in so

many cases as yours

Best wishes

Zoran Radosavljevic

www.siva-edu.info

www.ahimsazr1.wordpress.com

, Aryan Jagtap <aryan.jagtap wrote:

>

> prannam guruji ,

> my name is jesal sagar ..

> i am right now in very big problem ... plz help me guruji ...

> i have joint your group .. and i saw that u have helped people .. plz help me

... i beg you ...

> sir i had given all my earning to my friend on loan and as a help in his

buisness .. for 1st 6 months .. he gave me intrest but from last 9 months he has

not given me a single penny .. now he  tells me he doesent have cash and he will

give me when money comes ..

>

> but right now i dont have money at all .. my family life is getting disturbed

... i am getting frustrated very fast and shoughting on my small daughter

> i m really getting annoyed .. plz help me guruji with some remidies and

solution .. i beg you to help me otherwise i have to end my life in all this

tension ..

> i have to give money to somebody whom i have taken money from ...

>

> plz help me guruji

> my details are --

> name -- jesal sagar

> d.o.b -- 3/12/1981

> time -- 5:18 am

> place -- bhavnagar / gujrat

>

> and the person with whom my cash is stuck his details are

>

> name -- harshal jagtap

> d.o.b -- 18/9/1981

> time -- 11:15 am ..

> place -- pune / maharashtra ..

>

> i beg you to help me .. and plz tel me when will my gud time start ..

>

>

> Looking for local information? Find it on Local

http://in.local./

>

thanks guruji for replying me ...

i will wait for 2nd sep .. but plz help me guruji .. i am in very big problem all my money is blocked ..

nobody is ready to help me out ...

all my friends betrayed me .. plz help me guruji .. i will be waiting for remidies from you ..

plz help ...

i m very afraid of something dont know y ? i also dont get sleep .. help me ...

i will be waiting ..

plz if u come erilyer than 2nd sep help me ..

ahimsavm <ahimsans Sent: Friday, 21 August, 2009 3:16:17 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: plz help me guruji ..

Om Namah Shivaya,Dear Jesal,It is difficult situation indeed. Some money you will get very soon, but it will not be sufficient. The whole problem will last arond 5 years, and we will try to cut it with remedial measures.You should start with Om Namah Shivaya 1008 times on monday and do the japa daily. The problem in this chart is Rahu Atmakaraka, plus Astangata of Budha which is under the curse, plus Mangal and Shani in 12th house.Since I am away from home, please contact me around 2nd of September and we will give you the remedial measures for debts. I cannot do it here!If you wish to know why this is happening (to help you understand your situation), in your previous life, you have monetarily cheated friends and relatives, and you were not an ordinary guy. Now, the will of karma is coming back, and do your best to stay calm, and be sure that these remedial measures will help. Actually, as soon as Saturn leaves Simha Rasi you will

feel better. We will teach you as how to do a puja for releiving debts which has helped in so many cases as yoursBest wishesZoran Radosavljevicwww.siva-edu. infowww.ahimsazr1. wordpress. com, Aryan Jagtap <aryan.jagtap@ ...> wrote:>> prannam guruji ,> my name is jesal sagar ..> i am right now in very big problem ... plz help me guruji ...> i have joint your group ... and i saw that u have helped people .. plz help me .. i beg you ... > sir i had given all my earning to my friend on loan and as a help in his buisness .. for 1st 6 months .. he gave me intrest but from last 9 months he has not given me a single penny .. now he tells me he doesent have cash and he will give me when money comes .. > > but right

now i dont have money at all .. my family life is getting disturbed .. i am getting frustrated very fast and shoughting on my small daughter > i m really getting annoyed .. plz help me guruji with some remidies and solution .. i beg you to help me otherwise i have to end my life in all this tension ..> i have to give money to somebody whom i have taken money from ...> > plz help me guruji > my details are --> name -- jesal sagar> d.o.b -- 3/12/1981> time -- 5:18 am> place -- bhavnagar / gujrat > > and the person with whom my cash is stuck his details are > > name -- harshal jagtap> d.o.b -- 18/9/1981> time -- 11:15 am ..> place -- pune / maharashtra ..> > i beg you to help me .. and plz tel me when will my gud time start .. > > > Looking for local information? Find it on Local http://in.local. />

recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.