IndiaDivine.org

wrong assessment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo bhagavate vasudevaya

Dear Jyotisha,

The following write up from an astrologer is wrong in its prediction about the retirement of Justice Rehnquist. We had predicted that as per the Narayana dasa the chief justice will not retire and instead, gave all the reasons that show demise in office just like President Roosevelt. I must thank the authors of Astrodata Bank for their data about Rehnquist and urge all of you to get this databank. The data was given by a friend in the USA.

http://srath.com/astrobio/rehnquist.htm

This will show you that making predictions using Vimsottari dasa alone is not enough and you should also use another dasa atleast to reinforce your readings.

With best wishes and warm regards,

Sanjay Rath

Sri Jagannath Center®

15B Gangaram Hospital Road

New Delhi 110060, India

http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162

-----------article forwarded -------------------

I had worked on Cheif Justice Rehnquist's chart (who passed awaylast night) and had predicted that he would retire in October 2005due to severe health problems. I was off by a month. I did not do alongevity calculation.

His dataChief Justice William H. Rehnquist(October 1, 1924, 11:32 am; Milwaukee, Wisconsin)Scorpio Lagna (21SC06), Libra Moon 23Li43

I went for exact Saturn aspect on Natal Sun to put an end to hiscareer. But Saturn at 12deg cancer is aspecting his natal Sun inVirgo at 15 deg.

Some notes that I had made..

Why he is not retired even at this age of 80?

The onset of Moon mahadasha in 2005 April will certainly retire him,but when, is the question everyone is asking. Moon is also JaiminiAmatyakaraka and is making him cling to power instead of retiring.From Karakamsa lagna Amatyakaraka falls in the favorable 11th house, can be another explanation. In Jaimini chara dasha it is that ofTula (1996 October to 2006 October). Tula has Amatyakaraka Moon init.

Future events:

Let's consider the possibilities given these dashas.

Period Under Consideration is Year 2005/2006Vimshottari: Moon-Moon; 2005/4 to 2006/2Chara : Tula-Kanya: 2005/1 to 2005/11Mandook (KNR Method):Dhnau-Karka: 2005/10 to 2006/10

It is highly unlikely that Chief Justice Rehnquist will retireanytime between now and October 1, 2005. In Mandook dasha it is theperiod of Dhanu-Tula till October 1. It is the period after his 81stbirthday that he will think of retirement due to his health problems getting worse. The following clearly point out the retirement,anytime after October 1, 2005.

1. In Vimshottari it will be the pratyantar dasha of Mercury(Mon-Mon-Mer from October 8). Mercury as eighth lord will increasehis health problems and will affect career adversely.2. In Mandook Dasha of Dhanu, Karka falls in the unfavorable eighth house. From Karakamsa lagna, Dhanu, Karka is again eighthhouse. From Karka, Gnati karaka is in the eighth kumbha. And thisGnati karaka mars afflicts karka rashi also with Jaimini aspect.3. In Chara dasha of Tula, Kanya sub period is not favorable. Gnati karaka is in 6th house of sickness and disease.4. In Shadashottary dasha, Mercury – Venus is again notfavorable from health point of view. Mercury as eighth lord andVenus as maraka 7th lord will finally put an end to his glorious career. Note that both are in Rehnquist's tenth house and hence heis not retired yet.5. Other points: Mercury is in 12th house of navamsha and is6th lord of navamsha. Mercury is also Atmakarka and can act as lagna lord.6. In transit Rahu/Ketu will afflict his tenth lord Sun (ofNatal chart). In October 2005, Saturn will also aspect (third)Rehnquist's natal Sun exactly (Natal Sun is at 15Virgo27). Aretrograde mars will again afflict his 10th lord Sun.

Manjunath Sharma