IndiaDivine.org

A humble request for Visti Larsen Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Chetan, Namaste. That Jyotiá¹£a had good reason to warn her regarding her Ayuá¹£.(S)he should have added that genetically she is supposed to live much much longer, but due to some personal reasons of her own this may be reduced due to ViparÄ«ta Ayuá¹£ Yoga.

We further see a Dustha Marana Yoga occuring in the third from Arudha Lagna which confirms this issue. Its time that she begins regular Rudrabhisheka every one-two months and worships Shiva with the Shadakshari Mantra to calm down. Ketu indicates that her Ishta Devata could be Gaṇapati. Ask her to begin these remedies if possible, or atleast do the Rudrabhisheka regularly, especially on her Nakshatra birthday.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/12 Chetan Tewari <chetan_1919

Shri Visti,

Pranaam,

My name is Chetan and I am writing for the first time at this forum and you. I would very humbly request you to kindly check the details of my dear friend Radha:

Date of Birth: 23 January 1977

Place of Birth: Delhi

Time of Birth: 07.55 PM

Could you please see if she has an alpaayu yoga? One astrolger has told her that she will die at the age of 38 years. Also, she is mentally and emotionally very stressed all the times. She has this tendency of being confused and sad, being very emotionsl. Her family and financial conditions are also not very good

I would request you with folded hands to kindly analse her chart.

Naman

Chetan

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Shri Visti Ji,

Thanks a ton for your analysis. As per you, will these remedies hep her increase her life span? As per your analysis, how long does she have? And please share with me what is meant by "genetically"?

Rudrabhishekam: Can she do a simple Rudrabhishekam like bathing the Lingam with milk or does it have to be a complete ritual?

Rgds

Chetan--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] A humble request for Visti Larsen Ji Date: Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 11:44 AM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Chetan, Namaste.

That Jyotiá¹£a had good reason to warn her regarding her Ayuá¹£.

(S)he should have added that genetically she is supposed to live much much longer, but due to some personal reasons of her own this may be reduced due to Viparīta Ayuṣ Yoga.

We further see a Dustha Marana Yoga occuring in the third from Arudha Lagna which confirms this issue. Its time that she begins regular Rudrabhisheka every one-two months and worships Shiva with the Shadakshari Mantra to calm down. Ketu indicates that her Ishta Devata could be Gaṇapati. Ask her to begin these remedies if possible, or atleast do the Rudrabhisheka regularly, especially on her Nakshatra birthday.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

2009/12/12 Chetan Tewari <chetan_1919@ .in>

Shri Visti,

Pranaam,

My name is Chetan and I am writing for the first time at this forum and you. I would very humbly request you to kindly check the details of my dear friend Radha:

Could you please see if she has an alpaayu yoga? One astrolger has told her that she will die at the age of 38 years. Also, she is mentally and emotionally very stressed all the times. She has this tendency of being confused and sad, being very emotionsl. Her family and financial conditions are also not very good

Naman

Chetan

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Chetan, Namaste.Genetically means her families genes should give her long life.No half baked pujas when the discussion is reg. longevity please.The mantras are first and foremost supposed to make her aware of her condition and REASON for her possible early demise. Alot of this depends on herself and her decissions. I will say no more than this.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/14 Chetan Tewari <chetan_1919

Shri Visti Ji,

Thanks a ton for your analysis. As per you, will these remedies hep her increase her life span? As per your analysis, how long does she have? And please share with me what is meant by " genetically " ?

Rudrabhishekam: Can she do a simple Rudrabhishekam like bathing the Lingam with milk or does it have to be a complete ritual?

Rgds

Chetan--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] A humble request for Visti Larsen Ji

Date: Saturday, 12 December, 2009, 11:44 AM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Chetan, Namaste. 

That Jyotiá¹£a had good reason to warn her regarding her Ayuá¹£.

(S)he should have added that genetically she is supposed to live much much longer, but due to some personal reasons of her own this may be reduced due to Viparīta Ayuṣ Yoga.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com

@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

2009/12/12 Chetan Tewari <chetan_1919@ .in>

Shri Visti,

Pranaam,

Naman

Chetan