IndiaDivine.org

TO RAMPAUL [vedic-astrolo MATA NIRMALA HOPROSCOPE LET SEE HOW IT COMES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rampaul, I see that you listed Mata Nirmala Devi's birth date, but you also need to list her birth time and birth place in order for some one to create and study the chart. As far as realization or shaktipat goes, we (men and women) are all equally capable. Devika.Rampaul Verma <rampaulman wrote: hi devikawomen carry the key of shakti even to give realisationto others no one guru of sohamsa got interested in mata nirmalachart as i know she has been raising kundilini of her follower men and womenram--- Rampaul Verma wrote:> Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:35:49 -0800 (PST)> Rampaul Verma > Re: Re: [vedic-astrolo MATA> NIRMALA HOPROSCOPE LET SEE

HOW IT COMES> sohamsa > > here is horoscope of avery powerful palnet i just> need> assuarance is it > tru this person is taking care of earth and has> shakti> born march 23 1923> asc is gemini > > shani in 4th house> sun is in tenth house> venus mercury ketu in 9th> rahu in 3rd> has gajakesri yoga > she originate sahaj yoga in west > > nirmala devi> any deatils> -study we can do as a group will be appreciTED> RAM> > > > > Music Unlimited > Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. > http://music./unlimited/>

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping