IndiaDivine.org

Urgent Please!! - Thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Prem Ji,Thank you very very much.I am relieved..In your opinion, if any thing will be help full to native for his fast recovery, please prescribe.Thanks again.Regards,(A.K.Patnaik)Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote: ~~Om Satguru Shree Sachidanand Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai~~ Dear Arun

God Bless U I find great combination of Mars as it is given your brother Surgery and it is going to give your brother complete cure isn't it amazing. SubLord of 6H is Mars, the running dasha at that time is Rahu Moon Mars from 4/12/07 to 4/1/08 and now Rahu Moon Rahu is presently running dasha is going on up to 25/3/2008 Rahu's SubLord is Mercury which is retrograde so helpless to give any problem but Mercury's StarLord is Mars again and it is in Gemini which is your 11H which also means 6th from 6H and your brother will get revocered from ailments fast. May god give him Strength to make him fit for remain tasks of life. Thanks Pram Chopra On Feb 1, 2008 8:18 PM, arunpatnaik12310 <arunpatnaik12310 wrote: Respected Gurujis,I am a new member and want to know desperately about my brother's furture (health) as stomach cancer has been detected and total gastrotomy operation (removal of tptal stomach through surgery) has been performed last December. Now he is taking chemotherapy and stable now. I am furnishing my brother's detail;Name - Alekha Kumar Patnaik,Date of birth - 27.10.1969, 1.42 am.Place of birth - Berhampur, Orissa, India. Urgent Please!! Urgent Please!!Best regards,(A.K.Patnaik)

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.