IndiaDivine.org

Lesson 10 rd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Krishna,

Answers:

1) Mars (lord of 5th house) gives fame; Mars is a warrior so Lord Ramacandra became als very famous as a warrior.

2) Jupiter (lord of 6th house) (I am doubtfull since Jup is also the lord of 9th house and is in Can.)

Rahu (malefic) in 6th house kills the enemy.

3) Jup (good conduct or guru) conjuct moon (mind). so He is very mindful to walk on the pad of good conduct.

4) Mars and Saturn afllicts jupiter. Saturns owns 7th (wife) and 8th (sorrow). So the curse will bring Him sorrow when the wife is kidnapped.

Since reading on this conference that stones are treated in some way, I would not advise to use stones anymore. I read somewhere that a good mantra would be: "aum brim brahaspataye namah". I donot have the book of Sanjay Rathji yet so I donot know what the proper mantra would be.

5) I donot understand why in the period of mars (lord of 5th and recieving aspect from jup) the children were not born.

The children were born in the forest (cap) in a ashram (aspect of jup) near a river (moons aspect).

6) In pisces is Venus (a woman) and aspects (rasi aspect) the 12th house (bedroom). So see is a demon (rasi aspect from rahu from sag).

7) I donot know the astrological argument. Since sun is in AL and UL to me it looks like that that should be the answer.

I have one more question:

How long did Lord Ramacandra stay on earth?

Please feel free to correct or add useful argument sothat I may catch up with the other members of the class.

Kind regards,

Raghunatha Dasa