IndiaDivine.org

Will I ever learn Jotish from a Guru?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namah ~~~

Dear Sridhar

God BLess U

Learning Jyotish is not an easy task because it has 3000 crores of combinations of the planets. If one give good thing then other deny delay or dump the matter. For example: As simply going we expect the events to be happen then we adopt the method of Dasha Pattern, Now what Dash say if Mahadasha declares one event or happening then it will divided total into Nine parts and that becomes Antardasha and if Antardasha declares that matters too then it goes to confirmation for Pratiantardasha and that will decide which month it will give then sookshama gives days and prana hours and deha minutes. So this gives an event to be judged by Six stages to be work with, means if you master this unique system of dashas then you will cover knowledge of (3000/6= 500) 2500 crores co combinations only 500 crores combinations are left. Now you have to take a general knowledge of Jyotish of different Sages who have given there valuable techniques of Jyotish. Then you have to decide which method you have to adopt this very particular decision must be decided by you only because if you do not know what to learn then how can anyone give you any type of knowledge. So my suggestion is search first to which sage pattern you want to go with and now search who is the Master of that technique. This is the main method of adopting the Guru from SJC.

Thanks

[Tem] Pram

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Sridhar.B <sri_rvce wrote:

Hello Guru's,This is indeed quite a weird question. However, I have to ask :).I am trying to learn jotish for quite sometime now. I need the help of a Guru to clear my doubts. For my good/bad luck, NO one seems to answer

my questions where-ever/who-so-ever I ask?My details:DOB: 2nd August 1983POB: Bangalore, IndiaTOB: 14:26 [i am pretty much confident about the lagna in Dasamsa{Sc} and Siddamsa{GE}.]Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar

Dear Sridhar

You can go straight forward to the query with intelligent working like your query about Higher studies or Astrological studies or advance skills related to 9H with 7H and with your 11H. Your 4H and 8H if related with 9H then there are doubt in completion. If Saturn is involved then delay in completion. If Rahu is involved then cross examination process is activated and due to that you will get disinterest in the subject. if Mercury is involved then you need change in your daily routine or not satisfied your own performance.

Thanks

Tem Pram

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Sridhar.B <sri_rvce wrote:

Respected Premji,Thanks a lot for your reply. I am sorry, I had not included my complete background in my previous mail.I have already started learing the " SJC's " way I guess. I have been

learning by listening to Sri PVR Narasimha Rao's audio lectures and Sri Vistiji's audio lectures. But I am getting doubts, which i would like to get clarified and I believe only a Guru can help me and

preferably a SJC guru. Sir, I stay in Bangalore, India. I dont see any SJC discussion group in Bangalore on the .org site. And not sure, how

effective online classes can be. Please do let me know, if there is any SJC group/Guru in Bangalore.Thanks and Regards,Sridhar , " Prem Chopra "

<pramchopra1964 wrote:>> ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namah ~~~> > Dear Sridhar> > God BLess U> > Learning Jyotish is not an easy task because it has 3000 crores of

> combinations of the planets. If one give good thing then other deny delay or> dump the matter. For example: As simply going we expect the events to be> happen then we adopt the method of Dasha Pattern, Now what Dash say

if> Mahadasha declares one event or happening then it will divided total into> Nine parts and that becomes Antardasha and if Antardasha declares that> matters too then it goes to confirmation for Pratiantardasha and

that will> decide which month it will give then sookshama gives days and prana hours> and deha minutes. So this gives an event to be judged by Six stages to be> work with, means if you master this unique system of dashas then

you will> cover knowledge of (3000/6= 500) 2500 crores co combinations only 500 crores> combinations are left. Now you have to take a general knowledge of Jyotish> of different Sages who have given there valuable techniques of

Jyotish. Then> you have to decide which method you have to adopt this very particular> decision must be decided by you only because if you do not know what to> learn then how can anyone give you any type of knowledge. So my

suggestion> is search first to which sage pattern you want to go with and now search who> is the Master of that technique. This is the main method of adopting the> Guru from SJC.> > Thanks

> [Tem] Pram>

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Sridhar.B <sri_rvce wrote:> > > Hello Guru's,> >> > This is indeed quite a weird question. However, I have to ask :).

> >> > I am trying to learn jotish for quite sometime now. I need the help of> > a Guru to clear my doubts. For my good/bad luck, NO one seems to answer> > my questions where-ever/who-so-ever I ask?

> >> > My details:> > DOB: 2nd August 1983> > POB: Bangalore, India> > TOB: 14:26 [i am pretty much confident about the lagna in Dasamsa{Sc}> > and Siddamsa{GE}.]

> >> > Thanks and Regards,> > Sridhar> >> > > >>

HELLO Sridhar.B

DO U LIKE TO SHARE THE AUDIO LECTURE WITH ME AS THIS WILL HELP US TO INCREASE OUR KNOWLEDGE IN THIS MATH.

THANKS--- On Sat, 9/27/08, Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964 wrote:

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Will I ever learn Jotish from a Guru? Date: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 8:24 AM

Dear Sridhar

You can go straight forward to the query with intelligent working like your query about Higher studies or Astrological studies or advance skills related to 9H with 7H and with your 11H. Your 4H and 8H if related with 9H then there are doubt in completion. If Saturn is involved then delay in completion. If Rahu is involved then cross examination process is activated and due to that you will get disinterest in the subject. if Mercury is involved then you need change in your daily routine or not satisfied your own performance.

Thanks

Tem Pram

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Sridhar.B <sri_rvce > wrote:

Respected Premji,Thanks a lot for your reply. I am sorry, I had not included my complete background in my previous mail.I have already started learing the "SJC's" way I guess. I have been learning by listening to Sri PVR Narasimha Rao's audio lectures and Sri Vistiji's audio lectures. But I am getting doubts, which i would like to get clarified and I believe only a Guru can help me and preferably a SJC guru. Sir, I stay in Bangalore, India. I dont see any SJC discussion group in Bangalore on the . org site. And not sure, how effective online classes can be. Please do let me know, if there is any SJC group/Guru in Bangalore.Thanks and Regards,Sridhar , "Prem Chopra"

<pramchopra1964@ ...> wrote:>> ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namah ~~~> > Dear Sridhar> > God BLess U> > Learning Jyotish is not an easy task because it has 3000 crores of> combinations of the planets. If one give good thing then other deny delay or> dump the matter. For example: As simply going we expect the events to be> happen then we adopt the method of Dasha Pattern, Now what Dash say if> Mahadasha declares one event or happening then it will divided total into> Nine parts and that becomes Antardasha and if Antardasha declares that> matters too then it goes to confirmation for Pratiantardasha and that will> decide which month it will give then sookshama gives days and prana hours> and deha minutes. So this gives an event to be judged by Six stages to be> work with, means if you

master this unique system of dashas then you will> cover knowledge of (3000/6= 500) 2500 crores co combinations only 500 crores> combinations are left. Now you have to take a general knowledge of Jyotish> of different Sages who have given there valuable techniques of Jyotish. Then> you have to decide which method you have to adopt this very particular> decision must be decided by you only because if you do not know what to> learn then how can anyone give you any type of knowledge. So my suggestion> is search first to which sage pattern you want to go with and now search who> is the Master of that technique. This is the main method of adopting the> Guru from SJC.> > Thanks> [Tem] Pram>

> On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Sridhar.B <sri_rvce wrote:> > > Hello Guru's,> >> > This is indeed quite a weird question. However, I have to ask :).> >> > I am trying to learn jotish for quite sometime now. I need the help of> > a Guru to clear my doubts. For my good/bad luck, NO one seems to answer> > my questions where-ever/who- so-ever I ask?> >> > My details:> > DOB: 2nd August 1983> > POB: Bangalore, India> > TOB: 14:26 [i am pretty much confident about the lagna in Dasamsa{Sc}> > and Siddamsa{GE} .]> >> > Thanks and Regards,> > Sridhar> >> > > >>