IndiaDivine.org

I WANT TO SHARE A MYSTIC EXPERIENCE OF MINE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All

I want to share an experience i had with the respected astrologers/learned men on this forums to know your opinion on this :

Till two months back i used to stay in Pendurthi on the outskirts of Visakhapatnam.

Pendurthi is just beside the famous Simhachalam temple.I pray to Lord shiva as he is my favourite god and i regularly do mahamrutyunjaya japam.

One day when i am doing this i had a vision of lord shiva,his hands placed on his hips and his Jataajutas hanging freely and receiving the Aakasa Ganga from the skies.This vision continued for some moments as i was in a trance.I could not measure the time this vision continued.

I told my wife about this vision and after that in a few days i have joined a new job in Pune.I cam to know that there are three jyotirlinga kshetras near to Pune.

The most exciting part of all this is my wife went to a Siva temple very near to my home in Pendurthi,called me up and told that there is a picture of Lord Siva in the temple just as i described (lord shiva,his hands placed on his hips and his Jataajutas hanging freely and receiving the Aakasa Ganga from the skies).

I or my wife have never gone to this temple before this incident.

What does this mean? can anyone enlighten me?

I attached a picture i got in the net after i came to Pune.I inadvertently came across this picture while i was browsing in all the vedic astrology sites in google.

Thank You

--- On Thu, 8/4/10, chandan singh <wavelogix wrote:

chandan singh <wavelogix[vedic astrology] timing 2nd child birth from Jupiter BAV ?sohamsa , , vedic astrology Date: Thursday, 8 April, 2010, 5:02 AM

dear jyotisas,namaste.any ideas on how would one calculated 2nd / 3rd child births from jupiterbav ? sodhya pindas of jupiter multiplied by points in 5th from jupiter anddivided by 12 , gives possible years of birth of 1st child when that sign ascounted from mesha or its trines are transited by jupiter. but then thisalways gives a minimum gap of 5 years , which is not always the case as manypeople have successive children in consecutive years .so what is the technique for calculating 2nd / 3rd and so forth child births?many thanks and hubmle regards,chandan singh.