IndiaDivine.org

SJC-Atri class-4 Audio - * Further Questions on GMY *

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||Dear Ajay and Members, Namaskar. Thank you for your effort and may you continue. Atlast I am receiving some of my answers to questions (Message # 2076) on Graha Malika Yoga (GMY). However, of course I would like to learn more. Sanjay-ji, gave some hints on the form of Siva to pray to looking at the end bhava of the GMY. Also the use of Buddhi Gati Dasa in case of GMY. My further questions are:1. If GMY is a Sarpa yoga type should the effect be life-long ?2. What happens if within GMY there are two grahas in parivartana, is it to be considered during dasa timing?3. In order to understand the final effect, should we consider the final bhava or the final graha (i.e. its naisargika significance) or the graha's lordship (or yoga's the said graha is participating in)?4. It was not clear to me if Nodes must be included or may or may not be included be included (if such a node is available), that is, is there a choice?5. Just like in any other yogas, how do we define a given GMY to be a strong or a weak yoga?6. I would be obliged if Sanjay-ji could throw some light on antardasha scheme of Buddhi Gati Dasa and how to use it. In my case (data below) I am observing a strange thing. The within Mahadasa of Ra (starting dasa as Ra is in the 4H), there are two antar dasa of Ra, two of Mo and two of Me and then other grahas have one dasa each. It seems that antar dasa starts from Mahadasha lord and repeats for three successive grahas (in the Malika) and then the dasas of other grahas come. I am not certain.I hope I am to receive some kind hints. I myself have a GMY starting from Lagna bhava to 7 bhava ( if a Node is allowed to participate) and I am still wondering what the effects could be, if someone can spare a thought, it would be most helpful. (Details: 3 January 1978, 5:32:25 p.m. Calcutta, India).SanjayP-ji, thank you very much for your hints in Message #2445 on Nabhasa yogas in general. I didn't get time to thank you before.Pranam and Best wishes,Sourav====================================================== -- In sohamsa , "ajayzharotia" <ajay@c...> wrote:>> > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > Dear all, Pranaam> > SJC-Atri class-4 audio is uploaded. Topic covered are Basic of Yogas, Some Raj Yogas, Graha mala Yoga, and Some basics about marriage.> > Feel free to download from> > http://sjcerc.com/sjcatri.htm> > Thanks and Pranaam> > > > Ajay Zharotia>