IndiaDivine.org

[SoHamsa] Saturn and Ketu conjunction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.

It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is some aupecious influence.

Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the house it's placed as well as the house it's aspecting.

Lalit Mishra.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

Dear Friends,Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).

This combination in 10th house give auspicious results provided:   1. Saturn is benefic for the chart  2. 2H is vacant   3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun , Moon and Mars Regards,

G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Sir's

My Horoscope has Rahu with Mars and Venus in 3rd house. Does it make a Preta yoga?

DOB 30/08/1978

TOP 04:30 AM

POB Yamunanagar, Haryana, India

Warm Regards

Vivek

sohamsa From: astro.talkDate: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:08:15 +0530[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled out: Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who used to have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from pitri-dosha.

Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics say the same.

When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that planet, which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates one fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this Yoga scribbles down ‘Rags to Riches’ story.

So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your horoscope, so way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.

Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get buried.

Aspect of Ju® from 12’th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

~ Pawan Maurya

--- On Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16 > wrote:

ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16 >[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time sorry sohamsa@ .com, "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:>> it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is Sat with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node shows Preta Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have severe health issues. > > sohamsa@ .com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> >> > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your current dasha> > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that your have> > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having health> > problems.> > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects, Without> > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > regards,> > Lalit Mishra> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > >> > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the native based> > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In my> > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean that I> > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is some> > aupecious> > > > influence.> > > >> > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the house> > it's> > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > >> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@ wrote:> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > >> > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results provided:> > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun , Moon and> > Mars> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > INDIA> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it> > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / \> > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

Guest guest

Dear Pawan,Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will affect the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine. Hence, I am keen to know about it.

July 15, 198522:00 hrsBangalore.Regards,Krishna

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk wrote:

If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled out: Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who used to have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from pitri-dosha.

Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics say the same.

When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that planet, which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates one fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this Yoga scribbles down ‘Rags to Riches’ story.

So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your horoscope, so way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.

Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get buried.

Aspect of Ju® from 12’th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

~ Pawan Maurya

--- On Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16 wrote:

ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

sohamsa Date: Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time sorry sohamsa@ .com, " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

>> it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is Sat with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node shows Preta Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have severe health issues.

> > sohamsa@ .com, " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> >

> > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your

current dasha> > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that your have> > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having health> > problems.> >

> > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects, Without> > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > regards,> > Lalit Mishra> > > >

> > sohamsa@ .com, " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > >

> > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the native based> > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In my> > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean that

I> > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > >> > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is some> > aupecious> > > > influence.

> > > >> > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the house> > it's> > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > >

> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@ wrote:> > >

>> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with

> > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > >> > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results provided:> > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun , Moon and> > Mars> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > NEW DELHI-110

076> > > > > INDIA> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

> > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / \> > in/internetexplorer />.

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Namaste All,

Should we see the yogas in rashi chart only or should we consider divisional charts as well for sani+ketu yoga i.e. pitri dosa.

Jyoti

--- On Wed, 4/7/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16 wrote:

ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 1:39 AM

Vistiji said the remedy is in Surya Ashtakshara mantra 'Om ghRiNi surya-Aditya' pls make sure u pronounce it as 8 syllables... three words, one in OM two in ghRINi and five in suryaAditya.sohamsa@ .com, "Utkarsh" <utkarsh_vaggbhav@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Gurujans,> Sadar Pranam!> > What is the remedy for Pitri Dosha? I recall there is a certain Surya Mantra recommended!> Now is it that particular mantra alone or Surya Upasana as a whole, the remedy? Also is there any specified course of action like specific no. of specified mantras for limited days etc.? In either case, what is the logic/guiding principle behind the remedy?> > Your sincerely,> Kunal.> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "vkohli38" <vkohli38@> wrote:> >> > // and ur right Lalit, my father does have severe health issues. //> > > > Congrates Lalit.> > > > Keep your chin-up !> > > > > > ~ Kohli, Vishal Kohli> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > >> > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time sorry> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com, "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is Sat with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node shows Preta Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have severe health issues.> > > >> > > > sohamsa@ .com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > >> > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your current dasha> > > > > is not

known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that your have> > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having health> > > > > problems.> > > > >> > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects, Without> > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > >> > > > > regards,> > > > > Lalit Mishra> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com, "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the native based> >

> > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In my> > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean that I> > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com, Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is some> > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > >> > > > >

> > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the house> > > > > it's> > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results provided:> > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun , Moon and> > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > >

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it> > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / \> > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Ultraton,

I don't read doshas in a chart, I read karmas (good or bad) that we have carried on to this life.

Are you gaining some weight quite for some time ?

Pls be complete Veg, never touch alcohal and always put some money into banks, saving money is the mantra for you.

Your chart is quite a big confusing, it has equal potential for - Technical, Management and Finance education.

Perhapse from technial education your interest is shiting to other fields of education.

pls revert.

Have a good time there !

Lalit Mishra.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:37 AM, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16 wrote:

July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time sorry

sohamsa , " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16 wrote:>> it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is Sat with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node shows Preta Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have severe health issues.

> > sohamsa , " litsol " <mishra.lalit@> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Ultraton,> >

> > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your current dasha> > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that your have> > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having health

> > problems.> > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects, Without> > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > regards,> > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > sohamsa , " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@> wrote:> > >> > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the native based

> > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In my> > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean that I> > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > >> > >> > > sohamsa , Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.

> > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is some> > aupecious> > > > influence.> > > >> > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the house

> > it's> > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > >> > > > Lalit Mishra.> > > >> > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@ wrote:

> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in> > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with

> > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > >> > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results provided:> > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > 2. 2H is vacant> > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun , Moon and> > Mars> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076> > > > > INDIA> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > ------------------------------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it> > NOW!<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./\

> > in/internetexplorer/>.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Pawan ji,Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the native:1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal grand mother passed away at the age of 60.

2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by step-mother 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite normal and very active and naughty4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now

I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.

Regards,Krishna

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk wrote:

Mr Seetharamji,

I am posting some points.

You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points which I will brief over here in this mail.

Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.

What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?

By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :

When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.

Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit, and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.

I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will be correct. Give a try !

Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand-Mother. I think natives father would have been brought up by step mom.

Some more points about this chart :

Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so it is again fuelling the problem.

One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments; when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect from 9'th to 6'th.

Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and can devastate enemy camp.

~Pawan Maurya

PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

sohamsa , " astro.talk " <astro.talk wrote:

>

> Hello Mr Seetharam,

> Namaste!

>

> Sorry for late reply.

>

> I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.

>

> One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.

>

> ~ Pawan Maurya

>

>

> sohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Pawan,

> >

> > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will affect

> > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine. Hence, I

> > am keen to know about it.

> >

> > July 15, 1985

> > 22:00 hrs

> > Bangalore.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Krishna

> >

> >

> > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled out:

> > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who used to

> > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from

> > > pitri-dosha.

> > >

> > >

> > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics say

> > > the same.

> > >

> > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that planet,

> > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates one

> > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this Yoga

> > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.

> > >

> > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your horoscope, so

> > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.

> > >

> > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get

> > > buried.

> > >

> > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of

> > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

> > >

> > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>

> > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > sohamsa

> > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time sorry

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,

> > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is Sat

> > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node shows Preta

> > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have severe

> > > health issues.

> > > >

> > > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,

> > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > >

> > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your current

> > > dasha

> > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that your have

> > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having health

> > > > > problems.

> > > > >

> > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects, Without

> > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,

> > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the native

> > > based

> > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In my

> > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean that I

> > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,

> > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.

> > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is some

> > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > influence.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the house

> > > > > it's

> > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in

> > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with

> > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results provided:

> > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun , Moon and

> > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > INDIA

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

> > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads.

> > > / \

> > > <http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>> >

> > > in/internetexplorer />.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ------------------------------

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

> > > .

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Jay shri krshna,Pranam to learned gurujis' Greetings to Lalit mishra, Dear Lalit mishraji, i felt really happy on yr advice and guidance to Mr Ultraton with respect to his saturn and ketu conjuction.i request your good selves to suggest and give the needed advice and guide me as i do have saturn and ketu conjuntion in my chart and for the past 15 years have been going thru the period of testing my emotion. Trying hard to keep the mind calm however disturbed emotionally many a time. Not in a position to say no to friends and known members and thereby resulted giving big sum of money and landed in financial problems Please do suggest some advice

and bless me to become emotionally calm so as to face the situation with needed strength.The detail is :Name: R SivakumarDOB: 26-05-1962TOB: 12.45 PM NoonPOB: Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, IndiaLongitude: 77E42Latitude : 8N44 thanks and regardssiva

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Pawan

> I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can

harm the

> dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?

If the lord is also of dusthana then its vipareet rajayoga especially

when yuti other dusthana lord - these dusthana lord yuti should be weak

in dusthana and strong in kendra/trikona so its partially true.

If the good house lord is nica in dusthana then its bad for the house

lorded - 8th - nija dosha; 6th - shadripus, lot of enmity; 12th -

losses, undoings and maritial issues.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

http://rohinaa.com/

rgendarz

astro.talk pisze:

Hello Seetharamji,

// I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can

harm the dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong? //

Yes running theory on forums is like that because it is propounded by K

N Rao's JOA - place of worst concoction and twist of theories.This is

incomplete theory.

But astrology is not like, we should 'see the glass (as) half full'.

Because if we resort to incomplete theory it may bring in totally

disastrous prediction and bad name to glory of Vaidik Astrology.

I will try to bind up whole theory - related to 6'th house - in some

7-8 points, let me open up my window to inhale some fresh air as my bad

days are over because of Sa + Ke VMD and transits, i have been rattled

by it for last 3 years. Lalit is absolutely correct in his theory of

Sa+Ke in contrast to rumor-mongered Gopal Goel.

~ Pawan Maurya

sohamsa ,

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

>

> Dear Pawan ji,

>

> Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details

about the

> native:

>

> 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition

is

> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her

maternal

> grand mother passed away at the age of 60.

> 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by

> step-mother

> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid

is quite

> normal and very active and naughty

> 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now

>

harm the

>

> I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this

chart.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk

wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Mr Seetharamji,

> >

> > I am posting some points.

> >

> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about

the points

> > which I will brief over here in this mail.

> >

> > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.

> >

> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother,

longevity-wise?

> >

> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me

- afflicted

> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

> >

> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to

dig-up :

> >

> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then

person used to

> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be

Mentally retarded.

> >

> > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but

curse from 6'th

> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point

of Transit,

> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should

remain

> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get

married and have

> > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.

> >

> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct

- this point

> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having

above problem

> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure

that it will

> > be correct. Give a try !

> >

> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and

it is 9'th to

> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand-Mother.

I think

> > natives father would have been brought up by step mom.

> >

> > Some more points about this chart :

> >

> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or

get intimacy

> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some

problem on the

> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also

reaching to 5'th so

> > it is again fuelling the problem.

> >

> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and

Ma is

> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down

in arguments;

> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord

is giving aspect

> > from 9'th to 6'th.

> >

> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps

in the war and

> > can devastate enemy camp.

> >

> > ~Pawan Maurya

> >

> > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th

from AL or

> > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and

bringing bad name

> > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.

> >

> >

> > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40>, "astro.talk"

> > <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Hello Mr Seetharam,

> > > Namaste!

> > >

> > > Sorry for late reply.

> > >

> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom

you are

> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing

views on forum.

> > >

> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I

will write later.

> > >

> > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40>,

> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pawan,

> > > >

> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do

you think it will

> > affect

> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close

relative of mine.

> > Hence, I

> > > > am keen to know about it.

> > > >

> > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > 22:00 hrs

> > > > Bangalore.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk

<astro.talk@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition,

pitri dosha get cancelled

> > out:

> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this

on many charts, ppl who

> > used to

> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve

facilitates way out from

> > > > > pitri-dosha.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that

house fruitless: Classics

> > say

> > > > > the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good

condition and if that

> > planet,

> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is

either Ve or Ju, creates

> > one

> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of

Monarch . Sometimes this

> > Yoga

> > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.

> > > > >

> > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed

yoga in your

> > horoscope, so

> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during

transits and VMD.

> > > > >

> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related

to pitri dosha will get

> > > > > buried.

> > > > >

> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to

wane the brightness of

> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for

Jupiter.

> > > > >

> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16

<Ultraton_16@>* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>

> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu

conjunction

> > > > > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40>

> > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam,

India. forgot to place time

> > sorry

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > http://in.mc950.mail./mc/compose?to=sohamsa%40>,

> > > > > "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam,

India. I think Pitri dosha is

> > Sat

> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri

Shaapa, and Mars + node

> > shows Preta

> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit,

my father does have

> > severe

> > > > > health issues.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > > > > "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls

share the details - Your

> > current

> > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in

9'th, It can be said that

> > your have

> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways

and might be he is having

> > health

> > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's

placement and aspects,

> > Without

> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt

guide us.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > > > > "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha,

yielding obstructions to the

> > native

> > > > > based

> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which

the combination is located. In

> > my

> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house

in Libra, doesn't that mean

> > that I

> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific

matters...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@

..com<

> > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction

always impacts longevity.

> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person

cunning as well as cruel unless there is

> > some

> > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > > influence.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms

some or other signification of the

> > house

> > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the

house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at

8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu

combination is benefic particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided

there as no third planet with

> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all

the three will give adverse results).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This combination in

10th house give auspicious results

> > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic

for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three

planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,

> > Moon and

> > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433

> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA

VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > > > INDIA

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------

--------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best

with the New Optimized IE8. Get

> > it

> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_

new/*http:

> > //downloads.

> > > > > / \

> > > > > <http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>

> > >

> > > > > in/internetexplorer />.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<

> > http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > >

> > > > > .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

:-)Regards,Krishna

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya wrote:

Mr Seetharamji,

Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.

Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should be psycho.

I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics.

This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your bushy-tail.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

sohamsa , Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

>

> Dear Pawan ji,

>

> Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the

> native:

>

> 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is

> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal

> step-mother

> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite

>

> I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the

>

> I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Mr Seetharamji,

> >

> >

> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points

> >

> >

> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?

> >

> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted

> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

> >

> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :

> >

> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to

> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.

> >

> > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th

> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit,

> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain

> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have

> >

> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point

> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem

> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will

> >

> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to

> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand-Mother. I think

> >

> >

> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy

> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the

> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so

> >

> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is

> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments;

> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect

> > from 9'th to 6'th.

> >

> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and

> >

> > ~Pawan Maurya

> >

> > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is 6'th or 7'th from AL or

> > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name

> >

> >

> > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>, " astro.talk "

> > <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste!

> > >

> > >

> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are

> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.

> > >

> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.

> > >

> > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>,

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pawan,

> > > >

> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will

> > affect

> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.

> > Hence, I

> > > >

> > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > Bangalore.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled

> > out:

> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who

> > used to

> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from

> > > > > pitri-dosha.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics

> > say

> > > > > the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that

> > planet,

> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates

> > one

> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this

> > Yoga

> > > > >

> > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your

> > horoscope, so

> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.

> > > > >

> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get

> > > > > buried.

> > > > >

> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of

> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

> > > > >

> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

> > > > > sohamsa <sohamsa%40>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time

> > sorry

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is

> > Sat

> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node

> > shows Preta

> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have

> > severe

> > > > > health issues.

> > > > > >

> > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your

> > current

> > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that

> > your have

> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having

> > health

> > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,

> > Without

> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the

> > native

> > > > > based

> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In

> > my

> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean

> > that I

> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.

> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is

> > some

> > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the

> > house

> > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with

> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results

> > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,

> > Moon and

> > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get

> > it

> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > //downloads.

> > > > > / \

> > > > > <http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./>>

> > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------------------------

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<

> > http://in.rd./tagline_ie8_new/*http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

> > >

> > > > > .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Let me conclude the whole thread :

"Tanou Tana Danda Hara"

Hara of Illness and Enemies - but it may change in greed.

So always put this point in your quiver when you deal with your clientele.

Bye bye

~ Pawan Maurya--- On Sun, 11/4/10, astro.talk <astro.talk wrote:

astro.talk <astro.talk[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 2:31 PM

This mail really chummed my attention to put my views, nothing but, only from classics."Tanou Tana Danda Hara"Hara of what, native ?There is talk of 6'th and 11'th in above lines so let us try to dig some more just to get clear cut idea and will try to anvil around those 2 houses.Classics say: If the lord of the 6th bhava from the Asc, the planet occupying the same and the one aspecting it, if those three planets occupy 11'th bhava in great strength, they will quickly cause the disappearance of the disease, danger from enemies – Massacre of enemies. If even one among them be very strong in 11'th, the trouble from ulcers, eemies etc will operate only to a small extent; and all that was said about the evils besetting the bhavas of which the planets under consideration are the karkas will be replaced by happiness.Commentry of Jaimini Sutras has been done by many so it depends on author how he twist it in what

way.So if I will do then I will produce above lines just to ratify the meaning of Verse.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa@ .com, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ ...> wrote:>> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Lalit,> > There is principle "Tanou Tana Danda Hara". As per this the 6th house from the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this is the house where Hara sits.> 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> Rgds> > Rajat Kapoor> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ ...>> sohamsa@ .com> Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > Hello,> > As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> lakschhya (target or misson) of life.> > Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.> > 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> 'punishment' is that.> > Thanks,> Lalit Mishra.> > On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:> > Mishraji, Namaste.> > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house or from hous> > where Sa is posted?> > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house is

house of> > punishment.> >> > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw some light.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> >> > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> >> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa@ .com> > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> >> >> >> > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List | Approve> > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> >> >> >> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Om namo bhagvate hrishikesayaHare Rama KrishnaComeon Pawan, Inspite of talking about classics and telling what Parasara said.... will u please like to go with some real life examples. If yes please lets start it and then u will understand how classics work. I will say be very specific with discussion when you are talking to me. Any principle if works on real life charts, its correct. If not, whether given by anyone, i dnt use it.RgdsRajat KapoorAstro Talk <astro.talksohamsa Sent: Sun, 11 April, 2010 9:51:10 PMRe: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

Let me conclude the whole thread :

"Tanou Tana Danda Hara"

Hara of Illness and Enemies - but it may change in greed.

So always put this point in your quiver when you deal with your clientele.

Bye bye

~ Pawan Maurya--- On Sun, 11/4/10, astro.talk <astro.talk (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

astro.talk <astro.talk (AT) (DOT) in>[soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunctionsohamsa@ .comSunday, 11 April, 2010, 2:31 PM

This mail really chummed my attention to put my views, nothing but, only from classics."Tanou Tana Danda Hara"Hara of what, native ?There is talk of 6'th and 11'th in above lines so let us try to dig some more just to get clear cut idea and will try to anvil around those 2 houses.Classics say: If the lord of the 6th bhava from the Asc, the planet occupying the same and the one aspecting it, if those three planets occupy 11'th bhava in great strength, they will quickly cause the disappearance of the disease, danger from enemies – Massacre of enemies. If even one among them be very strong in 11'th, the trouble from ulcers, eemies etc will operate only to a small extent; and all that was said about the evils besetting the bhavas of which the planets under consideration are the karkas will be replaced by happiness.Commentry of Jaimini Sutras has been done by many so it depends on author how he twist it in what

way.So if I will do then I will produce above lines just to ratify the meaning of Verse.~ Pawan Mauryasohamsa@ .com, Rajat Kapoor <rajat_kapoor@ ...> wrote:>> Om namo bhagvate hrishikesaya> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Lalit,> > There is principle "Tanou Tana Danda Hara". As per this the 6th house from the 6th house, which is 11th house is about punishment and this is the house where Hara sits.> 8th house is Nij Dosha not punishment.> Rgds> > Rajat Kapoor> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ ...>> sohamsa@

..com> Sat, 10 April, 2010 1:03:11 AM> Re: 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > > Hello,> > As I understand every house of horoscope reflects our karma and> lakschhya (target or misson) of life.> > Nakshatras and Navamsa are keys.> > 11th house is house of kama or fulfillment of desires or ambitions,> 8th and 12th house should be assessed for jail and arrest if you mean> 'punishment' is that.> > Thanks,> Lalit Mishra.> > On 4/9/10, Lakshman Brahma <lbrahma > wrote:> > Mishraji, Namaste.> > Interesting point. How do you read Karma? Is it from 7th house or from hous> > where Sa is posted?> > another theory is 5th house denotes poorva punya, and 11th house is

house of> > punishment.> >> > My knowledge is limited and would be glad if you can throw some light.> >> > Thanks> > Lakshman> >> > --- On Thu, 4/8/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com> wrote:> >> >> > Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ gmail.com>> > 06 - Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction> > sohamsa@ .com> > Thursday, April 8, 2010, 11:05 PM> >> >> >> > Waitlist reason: sohamsa@ .com is not on your Guest List | Approve> > sender | Approve domain | Approve sohamsa@ .com |> >> >> >> >> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

I have sincerely give the facts as on date. I can't help it if  it does not fit in your scheme of things. And, as a result you think that I am making up a story. Sorry for your disappointment. Imagination can not change facts on ground. Truth remains truth even if anyone agrees or disagrees.

Bye ByeRegards,Krishna

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya wrote:

Dear Krishnamurthy,

Don’t look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes.

Maliciously this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his child could have some mental issues in issues. But see he advertently said that child's age is 3+ means person can just tell that yes child is not retarded as he fudged that daughter is 3 + so it is properly diagnosed that no it is not like and he added one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ .

Raise your paint, raise your image man.

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/krishnamurthy-seetharama/0/658/19

Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs Wendy's group in file section.

Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

sohamsa Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM

:-)

Regards,Krishna

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com <sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com> wrote:

Mr Seetharamji,Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native should be psycho.I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik Classics.

This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with your bushy-tail.Regards,Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

sohamsa@ .com, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Pawan ji,> > Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details about the> native:> > 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition is

> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her maternal> grand mother passed away at the age of 60.> 2. The father of the native is brought up by own mother and not by> step-mother

> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid is quite> normal and very active and naughty> 4. The mother of the native is also doing fine as of now> > I thought that a debilitated planet in a dustana is good as it can harm the

> dustana and in turn bring good to the native. Am I wrong?> > I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this chart.> > Regards,> Krishna> >

> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk <astro.talk@. ..> wrote:> > >> >> > Mr Seetharamji,> >> > I am posting some points.> >> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about the points

> > which I will brief over here in this mail.> >> > Firstly i would like to take one feed-back.> >> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother, longevity-wise?

> >> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me - afflicted> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?> >> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to dig-up :

> >> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then person used to> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be Mentally retarded.> >>

> Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but curse from 6'th> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point of Transit,> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should remain

> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get married and have> > child. Even the AD or VMD of Sa can ensue same problem.> >> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct - this point

> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having above problem> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure that it will> > be correct. Give a try !> >

> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and it is 9'th to> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand- Mother. I think> > natives father would have been

brought up by step mom.> >> > Some more points about this chart :> >> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or get intimacy> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some problem on the

> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also reaching to 5'th so> > it is again fuelling the problem.> >> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and Ma is

> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down in arguments;> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord is giving aspect> > from 9'th to 6'th.> >

> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps in the war and> > can devastate enemy camp.> >> > ~Pawan Maurya> >> > PS : I don't cook up my own points like it is

6'th or 7'th from AL or> > Lagnamsa or Karkamsha - as modern astrologer are doing and bringing bad name> > to Vedic astrology, I strictly follow classics.> >> >

> > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>, " astro.talk "

> > <astro.talk@> wrote:> > >> > > Hello Mr Seetharam,> > > Namaste!> > >> > > Sorry for late reply.> > >> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom you are

> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing views on forum.> > >> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I will write later.> > >> > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > >> > >> > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>,

> > Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Pawan,> > > >> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do you think it will

> > affect> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close relative of mine.> > Hence, I> > > > am keen to know about it.> > > >> > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > 22:00 hrs> > > > Bangalore.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > Krishna> > > >> > > >> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition, pitri dosha get cancelled>

> out:> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this on many charts, ppl who> > used to> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve facilitates way out from

> > > > > pitri-dosha.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that house fruitless: Classics> > say> > > > > the same.

> > > > >> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good condition and if that> > planet,> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is either Ve or Ju, creates

> > one> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of Monarch . Sometimes this> > Yoga> > > > > scribbles down `Rags to Riches' story.> > > > >

> > > > >

So there is fight between good and some cursed yoga in your> > horoscope, so> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during transits and VMD.> > > > >> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related to pitri dosha will get

> > > > > buried.> > > > >> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to wane the brightness of> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for Jupiter.

> > > > >> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>* wrote:> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > ultraton_16 <Ultraton_16@>> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu

conjunction> > > > > sohamsa@ .com <sohamsa%40. com>

> > > > > Tuesday, 6 April, 2010, 6:07 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. forgot to place time

> > sorry> > > > >> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam, India. I think Pitri dosha is

> > Sat> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri Shaapa, and Mars + node> > shows Preta> > > > > Dosha, but I may

be wrong. and ur right Lalit, my father does have> > severe> > > > > health issues.> > > > > >> > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > > > > " litsol " <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Ultraton,> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls share the details - Your> > current> > > > > dasha> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in 9'th, It can be said that

> > your have> > > > > > >

to serve your father in various ways and might be he is having> > health> > > > > > > problems.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's placement and aspects,

> > Without> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt guide us.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > regards,> > > > > > > Lalit Mishra

> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > > > > " ultraton_16 " <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:> > > > > >

> >> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha, yielding obstructions to the> > native> > > > > based> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which the combination is located. In

> > my> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house in Libra, doesn't that mean> > that I> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific matters...

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > sohamsa@ .com<> > http://in.mc950. mail.. com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > > > > Lalit Mishra mishra.lalit@ wrote:> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction always impacts longevity.> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person cunning as well as cruel unless there is

> > some> > > > > > > aupecious> > > > > > > > > influence.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms some or other signification of the

> > house> > > > > > > it's> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the house it's aspecting.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Lalit Mishra.

> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:> > > > > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu combination is benefic particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided there as no third planet with> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all the three will give adverse results).> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This combination in 10th house give auspicious results> > provided:> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic for the chart> > > > > > > > > > 2. 2H is vacant

> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,> >

Moon and> > > > > > > Mars> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > > > Ph: 09350311433> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR> > > > > > > > > > NEW DELHI-110 076

> > > > > > > > > > INDIA> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get> > it> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > //downloads.> > > > > / \> > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. />>

> > >> > > > > in/internetexplorer />.> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >

> > >

> >> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<> > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_ new/*http: //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > >> > > > > .> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Pawan

from AL or

bringing bad name

BPHS 30.37 refers to 6th from Arudhapada. Chapter 33 deals with

positions of grahas from Karakaamsa so its strict classics dictum.

On this forum we respect and represent the tradition of Sri Jagannath

Center which is fully supporting and following classics. Whats more,

the tradition gives us deeper understanding

and commentary to the ślokas of the classics as that is the meaning of

the Guru and Parampara in Jyotiśa. You may choose another school of

thougth and interpretation, as we don't force

anyone to follow. These rules given by tradition are based on the solid

logic and can be tested on the charts. Those who adore holistic view on

Jyotiśa, respect for tradition, view that the classics are not clashing

each other, but matching perfectly (the symptom of satva guna); those

who adore solid basis standing under all the rules, the balance between

research and following the elders and the spirituality associated and

supporting Jyotisha (treated as highest Vedanga) will surely be

attracted to this school.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Krishnamurthy Seetharama pisze:

I have sincerely give the facts as on date. I can't help it if  it

does not fit in your scheme of things. And, as a result you think that

I am making up a story. Sorry for your disappointment. Imagination can

not change facts on ground. Truth remains truth even if anyone agrees

or disagrees.

Bye Bye

Regards,

Krishna

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Sunil

Bhattacharjya <sunilbhattacharjya (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com>

wrote:

Dear

Krishnamurthy,

Don’t

look at the gifted horse in mouth by squint eyes.

Maliciously

this man made the story; Mr Pawan guessed that his child could have

some mental issues in issues. But see he advertently said that child's

age is 3+ means person can just tell that yes child is not retarded as

he fudged that daughter is 3 + so it is properly diagnosed that no it

is not like and he added one comment that ‘daughter is kicking’ .

Raise

your paint, raise your image man.

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/krishnamurthy-seetharama/0/658/19

Kindly match his photo with the pic placed by him at Mrs

Wendy's group in file section.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Sun, 11/4/10, Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 > wrote:

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58 >

Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction

sohamsa

Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 3:47 PM

:-)

Regards,

Krishna

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 8:57 PM, sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com

<sunilbhattacharjya@ rocketmail. com>

wrote:

Mr Seetharamji,

Why you take efforts the astrologers for ride.

Native got married at age of 19 ? Details clearly show that native

should be psycho.

I was reading mail from achieves of other groups and was amazed, you

are Hench-man of PVR abuser and what type of the man you are, you are

vomiting over his filth, shameless joker. You are person who works

hand-in-gloves with dirty ppl who twisted and crucified Jesus Christ

and concur with Aryan invasion theory. And you are reading Vaidik

Classics.

This group is of Sanjay Rath, so why you are roaming around here with

your bushy-tail.

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

sohamsa@ .com,

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <kmurthys58@. ..> wrote:

>

> Dear Pawan ji,

>

> Thanks for you inputs on the chart. Here are some of the details

about the

> native:

>

> 1. The paternal grand mother is 81 years old now. Health condition

is

> reasonably good. She can attend to her own needs. However, her

maternal

> step-mother

> 3. The native is married and has a 3+ year old daughter. The kid

is quite

>

harm the

>

> I wanted you to specifically comment on the Sat+Ketu combo in this

chart.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 1:25 AM, astro.talk

<astro.talk@. ..> wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Mr Seetharamji,

> >

> >

> > You are good astrologer so I think you may understand about

the points

> >

> >

> > What has been the status of his paternal grand-mother,

longevity-wise?

> >

> > By above update i just want to see who is bossing over Mo; Me

- afflicted

> > by Su & Ma - or Ve ?

> >

> > From following points, you will get the point what i want to

dig-up :

> >

> > When Ju reaches to 12'th and it also becomes retro then

person used to

> > remain indebted on the fold of children - Kids may be

Mentally retarded.

> >

> > Good point is Ju's rashi is not falling in 5'th house, but

curse from 6'th

> > is coming to 5'th by fast moving planets - consider the point

of Transit,

> > and Ju VMD – Karaka of Children - is running so native should

remain

> > cautious in this period, it may open can-of-worms if he get

married and have

> >

> > I have validated above point on 5-6 data and got very correct

- this point

> > I have picked up from classic. If any of the native is having

above problem

> > kindly apply what I have drafted above. I am 200 percent sure

that it will

> >

> > Weak waning Mo with Su brings bad luck to native's mother and

it is 9'th to

> > 9'th so just want to track down the status of Paternal-Grand-

Mother. I think

> >

> >

> > Classics Say Me, Mo don't augur well if occupy same house or

get intimacy

> > any how and here by exchange of Rashis: person faces some

problem on the

> > line of Psychiatric disease - problem from 6'th is also

reaching to 5'th so

> >

> > One more thing, 3'rd 8'th and 10'th are connected in 6,th and

Ma is

> > combust. So he may loose balance and may shoot somebody down

in arguments;

> > when will this unfold, depends on VMD and transit. Asc lord

is giving aspect

> > from 9'th to 6'th.

> >

> > Classics say: when 3'rd and 8'th get connected, native jumps

in the war and

> >

> > ~Pawan Maurya

> >

from AL or

bringing bad name

> >

> >

> > sohamsa@ .com

<sohamsa%40. com>,

"astro.talk"

> > <astro.talk@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste!

> > >

> > >

> > > I don't know how much close your kith-kin is, about whom

you are

> > referring to. So, i would like to be reticent in expressing

views on forum.

> > >

> > > One thing was taking flak when i opened this data. I

will write later.

> > >

> > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > >

> > >

> > > sohamsa@ .com

<sohamsa%40. com>,

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pawan,

> > > >

> > > > Here is a chart with the said combination. How do

you think it will

> > affect

> > > > the native or the father? This person is a close

relative of mine.

> > Hence, I

> > > >

> > > > July 15, 1985

> > > > Bangalore.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Krishna

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:08 PM, Astro Talk

<astro.talk@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > If Ve or Su used to be in good condition,

pitri dosha get cancelled

> > out:

> > > > > Classics say the same. I have validated this

on many charts, ppl who

> > used to

> > > > > have very bad 9'th house but good Su or Ve

facilitates way out from

> > > > > pitri-dosha.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sa + Ke where- ever sit together make that

house fruitless: Classics

> > say

> > > > > the same.

> > > > >

> > > > > When 9'th lord reaches out to 4'th in good

condition and if that

> > planet,

> > > > > which becomes instrumental for the same, is

either Ve or Ju, creates

> > one

> > > > > fantastic Raj-Yoga – endow the position of

Monarch . Sometimes this

> > Yoga

> > > > >

> > > > > So there is fight between good and some cursed

yoga in your

> > horoscope, so

> > > > > way out for this is to be careful during

transits and VMD.

> > > > >

> > > > > Put-on diamond, problems in your life related

to pitri dosha will get

> > > > > buried.

> > > > >

> > > > > Aspect of Ju® from 12'th on Ve is trying to

wane the brightness of

> > > > > Raj-Yoga; so perform some shanti pooja for

Jupiter.

> > > > >

> > > > > ~ Pawan Maurya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On *Tue, 6/4/10, ultraton_16

<Ultraton_16@>* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu

conjunction

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com

<sohamsa%40. com>

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > July 17, 1985. 8:25pm. Dibrugarh, Assam,

India. forgot to place time

> > sorry

> > > > >

> > > > > sohamsa@ .com<

> > http://in.mc950. mail..

com/mc/compose? to=sohamsa% 40. com>,

> > > > > "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > it's July 17, 1985. Dibrugarh, Assam,

India. I think Pitri dosha is

> > Sat

> > > > > with any node, while Sun + node is Pitri

Shaapa, and Mars + node

> > shows Preta

> > > > > Dosha, but I may be wrong. and ur right Lalit,

my father does have

> > severe

> > > > > health issues.

> > > > > >

> > > > > "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your chart looks interesting, pls

share the details - Your

> > current

> > > > > dasha

> > > > > > > is not known but with Sat + Ketu in

9'th, It can be said that

> > your have

> > > > > > > to serve your father in various ways

and might be he is having

> > health

> > > > > > > problems.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Much will depend on Venus and Sun's

placement and aspects,

> > Without

> > > > > > > complete chart, discussion doesnt

guide us.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > "ultraton_16" <Ultraton_16@ > wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > but isn't Sa+Ke Pitri Dosha,

yielding obstructions to the

> > native

> > > > > based

> > > > > > > on the sign of the house in which

the combination is located. In

> > my

> > > > > > > chart I have Sa+Ke in the 9th house

in Libra, doesn't that mean

> > that I

> > > > > > > have obstructions in Libra specific

matters...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sohamsa@

..com<

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu conjunction

always impacts longevity.

> > > > > > > > > It's makes a person

cunning as well as cruel unless there is

> > some

> > > > > > > aupecious

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Even benefic Saturn harms

some or other signification of the

> > house

> > > > > > > it's

> > > > > > > > > placed as well as the

house it's aspecting.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at

8:01 PM, Gopal Goel gkgoel1937@wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Saturn - Ketu

combination is benefic particularly in

> > > > > > > > > > 6H,8H and 9H provided

there as no third planet with

> > > > > > > > > > them(in that case all

the three will give adverse results).

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > This combination in

10th house give auspicious results

> > provided:

> > > > > > > > > > 1. Saturn is benefic

for the chart

> > > > > > > > > > 3. Any of the three

planets should not be in 4H - Sun ,

> > Moon and

> > > > > > > Mars

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Add: L-409, SARITA

VIHAR

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ------------

--------- ---------

> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best

with the New Optimized IE8. Get

> > it

> > > > > > > NOW!<http://in.rd.

/ tagline_ie8_ new/*http:

> > //downloads.

> > > > > /

\

> > > > > <http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_

new/*http: //downloads. />>

> > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ------------ --------- ---------

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New

Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!<

> > http://in.rd. / tagline_ie8_

new/*http: //downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > >

> > > > > .

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized

IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Rajesh

Yes you have pitr dosha (shraddha yoga), this is lord of Arudha,

Varnada; yuti HL, GL and A7; this will afflict career and relationship

front, remedy is mantra: Om Ghrini Suryaditya

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

rajesh pisze:

Dear Pawanji

Could you guide me . No one seems to replying to my query

Rgds

Rajesh

sohamsa ,

"rajesh" <rajesh1135 wrote:

>

> Dear Lalitji

>

> Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra dosha will

it affect me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life

>

> Rajesh Singh

> 11 th march 1974

> 22:29 New delhi

>

> what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri Sa-ke i am bit

confused How can

> Rgds

> Rajesh

>

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Rajesh

Rahu + Sani drsti and Guru + Budha yuti can be seen as rajayoga, Ke+Sa

are blocked by fifth house viparit rajayoga so the one in fifth house

will manifest.

Signs, bhavas and planets have their own time to act, so those

connected to pitr dosha will bring its events in life. Ketu in 9th

calls for gold ring, whilst Åšani for pearl; this is on the tantra level

(increasing the fortune, or rather releasing it).

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

rajesh pisze:

Dear Rafalji

Thanks alot. I am going to trouble you once more. Does this have affect

throught out the life or some period.

Sanjayji & Vistiji says its Rajyoga . So how does the combined

effect of Pitra dosha and Rajyoga have on my chart

Remedies you have suggested is ti be recite when , how many times and

through out life or just some periods

Best Regards

Rajesh

sohamsa ,

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> *klim krishna klim*

> Dear Rajesh

>

>

> Yes you have pitr dosha (shraddha yoga), this is lord of Arudha,

> Varnada; yuti HL, GL and A7; this will afflict career and

relationship

> front, remedy is mantra: Om Ghrini Suryaditya

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> Vedic Astrologer of SJC

> http://rohinaa.com/

> /rgendarz/

>

> rajesh pisze:

> >

> >

> > Dear Pawanji

> >

> > Could you guide me . No one seems to replying to my query

> >

> > Rgds

> > Rajesh

> >

> > sohamsa

<sohamsa%40>,

> > "rajesh" <rajesh1135@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Lalitji

> > >

> > > Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra

dosha will

> > it affect me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life

> > >

> > > Rajesh Singh

> > > 11 th march 1974

> > > 22:29 New delhi

> > >

> > > what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri

Sa-ke i am bit

> > confused How can

> > > Rgds

> > > Rajesh

> > >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

à¥à¤¦à¤•à¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚Dear Rafalji,Namasthe,In my chart Natal Saturn is placed in 7th and aspecting Natal Rahu who is placed in 9th.It is Pitri Dosa?ॠनमो नारायणायSunilkumar Biradar sohamsa From: starsuponmeDate: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:45:15 +0200Re: [soHamsa] Re: Saturn and Ketu conjunction klimkrishna klimDear RajeshYes you have pitr dosha (shraddha yoga), this is lord of Arudha,Varnada; yuti HL, GL and A7; this will afflict career and relationshipfront, remedy is mantra: Om Ghrini SuryadityaRegards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz rajesh pisze: Dear PawanjiCould you guide me . No one seems to replying to my queryRgdsRajeshsohamsa ,"rajesh" <rajesh1135 wrote:>> Dear Lalitji> > Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra dosha willit affect me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life > > Rajesh Singh> 11 th march 1974> 22:29 New delhi> > what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri Sa-ke i am bitconfused How can> Rgds> Rajesh>Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Sunil

I was taugth about yuti type of yoga only when it comes to this yoga.

What you are mentioning is more for vayu dosha.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Sunilkumar Biradar pisze:

à¥

दकà¥à¤·à¤¿à¤£à¤¾à¤®à¥‚रà¥à¤¤à¤¿à¤°à¤¤à¤°à¥‹à¤‚

Dear Rafalji,

Namasthe,

In my chart Natal Saturn is placed in 7th and

aspecting Natal Rahu who is placed in 9th.It is Pitri Dosa?

ॠनमो नारायणाय

Sunilkumar Biradar

sohamsa

starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl

Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:45:15 +0200

klim

krishna klim

Dear Rajesh

Yes you have pitr dosha (shraddha yoga), this is lord of Arudha,

Varnada; yuti HL, GL and A7; this will afflict career and relationship

front, remedy is mantra: Om Ghrini Suryaditya

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

rajesh pisze:

Dear Pawanji

Could you guide me . No one seems to replying to my query

Rgds

Rajesh

sohamsa ,

"rajesh" <rajesh1135 wrote:

>

> Dear Lalitji

>

> Pl advise me on sa-ke is in 9 th house. Do i have pitra dosha will

it affect me alot , which aspect career , finance , famli life

>

> Rajesh Singh

> 11 th march 1974

> 22:29 New delhi

>

> what remdies to follow for the same. with Vimshotri Sa-ke i am bit

confused How can

> Rgds

> Rajesh

>

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign

up now.

Guest guest

Dear Rafalji,You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa will be there otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will not cause this dosa? Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Sunilkumar,

Yes, that's what I have seen in Guruji and Sanjayji chart readings.

Consider purchasing COVA & Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology by

Sanjay Rath and read it 5 times or more.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Dear Rafalji,

You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa will be there

otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will not cause this dosa?

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get

it now.

Guest guest

Rafal, When did you see me read charts?

Rafał Gendarz

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:58 PM

sohamsa

klim krishna klimDear Sunilkumar,Yes, that's what I have seen in Guruji and Sanjayji chart readings. Consider purchasing COVA & Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology by Sanjay Rath and read it 5 times or more.Regards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa.com/rgendarz Sunilkumar Biradar pisze:

Dear Rafalji,You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa will be there otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will not cause this dosa?

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Sanjayji

I meant books, articles, pdf, mp3 etc. It was always yuti, if its other

type of yoga please let us know.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Sanjay Rath pisze:

Rafal, When

did you see me read charts?

Rafał Gendarz

Tuesday, April 13, 2010 7:58 PM

sohamsa

klim krishna

klim

Dear Sunilkumar,

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Dear Rafalji,

Guest guest

||Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya||

Dear Rafalji,

Where in COVA and Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology can we read this (i.e. which page or chapter). 

If I understand you right, Ra and Sani Drishti and Ju and Me yuti is Raja Yoga.  But Sani + Ke yuti in 9th house is Pitri dosha.

Is the Ra + Sani drishti,  Rasi drishti or Graha drishti.

Thank you for providing me the page references in COVA and CPVA so I can educate myself.

Best regards,

Somnath

2010/4/13 Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme

klim krishna klimDear Sunilkumar,Yes, that's what I have seen in Guruji and Sanjayji chart readings. Consider purchasing COVA & Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology by Sanjay Rath and read it 5 times or more. Regards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa.com/

rgendarzSunilkumar Biradar pisze:

Dear Rafalji, You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa will be there otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will not cause this dosa?

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Somnath

CPVA p.87

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Sam Sivaskandan pisze:

Dear Rafalji,

Where in COVA and Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology can we

read this (i.e. which page or chapter). 

If I understand you right, Ra and Sani Drishti and Ju and Me

yuti is Raja Yoga.  But Sani + Ke yuti in 9th house is Pitri dosha.

Thank you for providing me the page references in COVA and CPVA

so I can educate myself.

Best regards,

Somnath

2010/4/13 Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>

klim krishna

klim

Dear Sunilkumar,

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Dear Rafalji,

it now.

Guest guest

Pranam Respected Sir, I have Ketu and Saturn in my horoscope in the fifith house , It  has created break in my education, finished my studies by god blessing or else it was not possible and rite now trying for babies but no luck.

10th march 1974Mumbai 06:30amRunning Jup Mahadasa, which rahu in the 11th in Jup nakshatraKind RegardsPrashuOn Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Sam Sivaskandan <samsivaskandan wrote:

Dear Rafalji,

Where in COVA and Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology can we read this (i.e. which page or chapter). 

If I understand you right, Ra and Sani Drishti and Ju and Me yuti is Raja Yoga.  But Sani + Ke yuti in 9th house is Pitri dosha.

Thank you for providing me the page references in COVA and CPVA so I can educate myself.

Best regards,

Somnath

2010/4/13 Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme

klim krishna klimDear Sunilkumar,Yes, that's what I have seen in Guruji and Sanjayji chart readings. Consider purchasing COVA & Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology by Sanjay Rath and read it 5 times or more. Regards,Rafal GendarzVedic Astrologer of SJChttp://rohinaa.com/

rgendarzSunilkumar Biradar pisze:

Dear Rafalji, You mean if Saturn conjunct nodes than only this dosa will be there otherwise or Saturn aspectng nodes will not cause this dosa?

Guest guest

klim

krishna klim

Dear Prashant

Luckily there is parivartana of very good yoga in lagna. Find those

elements of your life indicated by the yoga in lagna and make it always

strong.

Also the pitr dosha is in 9th from Arudha pada which is not so bad.

Surely this can lead to some antisocial thoughts as Varnada is in 12th

house and lord

is with Ketu nica. If Surya and Guru would not be in Lagna this would

be very bad.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Prashant Doshi pisze:

Pranam Respected Sir,

I have Ketu and Saturn in my horoscope in the fifith house , It  has

created break in my education, finished my studies by god blessing or

else it was not possible and rite now trying for babies but no luck.

10th march 1974

Mumbai 06:30am

Running Jup Mahadasa, which rahu in the 11th in Jup nakshatra

Kind Regards

Prashu

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Sam

Sivaskandan <samsivaskandan >

wrote:

Dear Rafalji,

Where in COVA and Collected Papers in Vedic Astrology can we

read this (i.e. which page or chapter). 

If I understand you right, Ra and Sani Drishti and Ju and Me

yuti is Raja Yoga.  But Sani + Ke yuti in 9th house is Pitri dosha.

Thank you for providing me the page references in COVA and

CPVA so I can educate myself.

Best regards,

Somnath

2010/4/13 Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl>

klim krishna klim

Dear Sunilkumar,

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Vedic Astrologer of SJC

rgendarz

Dear Rafalji,

it now.