IndiaDivine.org

Shani Atmakaraka - Sun Mahadasa - Career and life problems - Please help !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear shankar ,

namaskar. for proper analysis of chart , there is more time needed. i have not enough time to analyse this chart now. you need to log on to other best atrologers websites . they properly analise your chart and guiding you well . you need this most at this moment , you need proper guidance , it will be appropriate.

my param guru's website http://srath.com

my guru's website Homepage: http://sarbani. com

respeted guru's www: http://srigaruda. com @: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comIn

Sri Jagannath Centre: http:// .org

JUST FILL THE READING FORMS IN ANY OF THE RESPECTED GURU'S WEBSITES AND FOLLOW THE GUIDE LINES.

ALWAYS SEND MAILS IN , NOT IN PERSONAL MAILING ADDRESS.

MAY BE I AM BUSY , BUT THERE IS A NUMBER OF BEST ASTROLOGER ARE LOGED ON THIS GROUP AT DIFFERENT MOMENTS , ANY ONE OF THEM MAY PICK YOUR CHART FOR CALCULATION. MAY YOUR LUCK IS BRIGHT , AND YOU GET THE RIGHT PREDICTION.

SO , SEND MAILS IN GROUP, IT'S A GOOD HABIT.

best wishes

aswini kmar

Shankar Gouri <shankar_rgAswini kumar <aswinifreeSaturday, 15 November, 2008 4:01:03 PMShani Atmakaraka - Sun Mahadasa - Career and life problems - Please help !!Dear Shri Aswini Kumarji - Namaskaram!!Firstly, thanks a million for your taking time and providing me with your divine inputs. I will start Devi Chamunda-Durga Aradhana immediately, as recommended.Aswiniji, as rightly pointed out, I am going through a very challenging period in my life from August 2005 onwards (i.e., start of Sun mahadasa based on Utpanna Tara calculations). I had job breaks during the periods May-July 2006, and July-August 2007. I am currently WITHOUT job from September 2008 onwards. Hence I

request you to kindly take a few more minutes and help me with your divine guidance with the following (during this challenging phase of my life):1. When will I get my next job? Will it involve a place change (If yes, which direction)? I am currently working in Hyderabad.2. I am currently working as "direct consultant" since September 2007. And during the last one year, two clients have turned 'defaulters' - I worked for them, but they did not pay me!! One client is yet to pay me my two months salary!!In this situation, should I shift back to full-time job or should I continue with "direct consultancy", as both my 6H and 7H Lord is Shani (and Shani is also my AK)?? I am also confused because in my Dasamsa(D-10), the Shani(Retro) is in 7H and Me(Retro)+Ra is in 6H.3. You mentioned earlier that "you may be accused of murder..."!! How serious is the probability? The reason is I am seriously worried, because I am a very

peaceful person and do not get involved with too many others.4. My Sun mahadasa (based on Utpanna Tara Calculations) is running upto August 2011. What are the expected results of next Antardasas of Shani, Budh, Ketu and Shukra? What are the expected results of next Mahadasa of Chandra from August 2011 to August 2021? What is the role of Shani (AK) during these periods?5. What are the expected problems or opportunities during the Sade-sati starting from September 2009 for next 7 & 1/2 years? My Birth Details:Date of Birth: 2nd December 1972Time of Birth: 00:29 (midnight)Time Zone: GMT + 5:30 (Indian Standard Time)Place of Birth: 17N27 (Lat) 78E30 (Long) - Secunderabad, India.Please accept my sincere thanks for your time and the divine inputs you provide. Your inputs will shape our future life and hence, we are looking forward to your divine inputs. We will remain ever grateful for your divine

guidance.With millions of thanks and best regards,Gowri Shankar.--- On Fri, 11/14/08, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:> Aswini kumar <aswinifree> Re: Shani Atmakaraka clarification - Thank you> "shankar_rg" <shankar_rg, > Friday, November 14, 2008, 12:00 PM> Dear shanker , > namaskar, in your chart jupiter and rahu> are present in Sagittarius, it's your 5th house , this> is

called guru -chandala yoga is present 2nd from> arudha.Jupiter is with karak bhava nasaya dosa.> now you are running dasa chidra of jupiter - rahu> (according to you , for me its sun maha dasa due to moon in> you third house ),sun is under curse with papa kartari> )..). this is probably your worst phase of your life.> peace is far away from you now.> > being in 5th from lagna and 2nd house from arudha , you> are seriously facing problem regarding family matters in> society and also in field of authority in your job> front .> > you may be accused of murder , and your knowledge and> integrity is strongly doubted in this phase of your life. > > your GATI (aim of life) are seriously afflicted by rahu.> so jupiter in his own house,so immediately start worship>

durga , by the blessings of durga your gati, your power to> judge, aim mainly your decision making will be restored.. > > The BK MARS is also present in 6th from Ak, is in> marana karaka with chara karaka replacement condition .> This indicates you always ignores the advices of gurus,> guardians, well wishers and confirms the guru-chandala yoga> natures.> > From AK it is also 8th position ,so much suffering in atma> level during this period . so, seriously start worship durga> , start abhiseka of chamunda (basic form devi durga)> regularly.> > this yoga regularly affected in it's respective dasa> and anter dasas. so worship durga for whole life, after some> time of durga worship, you may go to the different forms of> durga and may start worship of specific form of devi in> later stage of life. indication

also of istadevata and> dharma devata is one form of devi in your chart.> > Your sani is Ak , if it's dasa started then , Dasa of> AK always tends to punish because Ak always wants to> cleanses the person , and lot of spiritual experiences> happen during this period.> > The Dasa system would be calculated from utpana star of> moon ,and you are currently running of sun mahadasa . > > with best wishes> aswini kumar> > > ________________________________> shankar_rg <shankar_rg> Aswini kumar <aswinifree> Thursday, 13 November, 2008 2:46:25 PM> Shani Atmakaraka clarification -

Thank you> > Dear Shri. Ashwini Kumar,> > Thank you very much for your valueable inputs. I will> follow your> inputs.> > I request you to kindly spend a few minutes on the> following:> > 1. What is the exact nature of problem posed by Rahu+Jup in> 5H> (Dhanu)?> > I am currently running Jup (mahadasa) and Rahu> (antardasa)!!> > 2. Is this problem (Jup+Rahu in 5H) life-long or only> limited to Jup> (Mahadasa)?> > 3. What are the prospects (and precautions to be taken) for> the next> Shani (Mahadasa) starting from middle of 2009?> > Thanking you once again and looking forward to your> invalueable> suggestions.> > With Best Regards,> Gowri Shankar.> > =================================================> > Dear

shankar,> namaskar, sani is marana> karaka when placed> in lst house in your chart that is in lagna in your chart> not from> saturn's position. the placement of saturn in 10th as> AK is very> good because sat is also a karaka for 10th house,and> natural lord of> 10th house . as AK it shows your atma also wants/ likes> karma very> much . sat is also a karmayogi and very good at his> offfice. It's> retro position also tells some hard challenges you face in> that> field which affect in your atma level. worship durga as> ista devata> and do abhiseka daily . your real problem is jup-rahu in> 5th .> > best wishes> aswini kumar> > > > >

---> -----------> shankar_rg <shankar_rg> > Wednesday, 5 November, 2008 6:41:27 PM> [Om Krishna Guru] Shani Atmakaraka & > Maranakaraka Stana -> Clarification> > > Dear Gurujan - Namaskaram!> > My Atmakaraka (AK) is Retrograde-Shani. It is placed in 10H> from> Lagna.> > It is told that 1st House from Shani is its Maranakaraka> Stana.> > My Birth Details:> Date of Birth: 2nd December 1972> Time of Birth: 00:29 (midnight)> Time Zone: GMT + 5:30 (Indian Standard Time)> Place of Birth: 17N27 (Lat) 78E30 (Long) - Secunderabad,> India.> > 1. What is the

effect of my AK (Retrograde- Shani) being> placed in> 10H> from Lagna?> 2. What is its effect on the path of life (in general) and> on career> in particular? As the AK (Retro-Shani) is placed in its> Maranakaraka> Stana!!> 3. What is the spiritual advancement potential indicated by> AK> (Retro-> Shani)? What is the path that I need to take for maximum> spritual> development? What are the challenges to be expected in this> direction?> > I request all the respected gurujan to kindly guide me with> the> above> clarifications.> > Thanks in advance & With best regards,> Gowri Shankar.> > > Check out the all-new face of India. Go to> http://in./

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!