DOB: July 6 2002

Time of Birth: 14:57:00

Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia, USA

I took a look at her chart as I am very interested in astrology though I don't

have any formal training..:(

From my very basic knowledge I could infer that in her Siddhamsa chart, the

fourth lord signifying the primary education is in eigth house (jupiter in

cancer). Also the fourth house lord in rasi chart is in sixth house in the

siddhamsa chart. Is it the reason for these problems?

But jupiter is exalted in cancer,so how do we infer this?

Also in her rasi chart, the upapada lagna falls in saggitarius and the lord of

that house, jupiter is in eight house. Jupiter is exalted in eighth house but it

is in bala avastha. So will it be able to exhibit its full potential?

Will she have problems in marriage like seperation or divorce?

The second from Upapada lagna is capricorn , the lord being saturn which is in

sixth house from the Upapada.

Also in her navamsa chart the seventh lord is in sixth house. I believe that

combination signifies a very strifeful married life and the possibility of

divorce?

Am I on the right path here or totally off the mark?

Would be greatful if any of the esteemed gurus have the time and inclination to

throw some light on this?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Vistiji,

Thank you for nice predictions about career couple of days ago.

I am happy to inform you that I attended one more interview yesterday afternoon (around 12:30 to 12:32 PM, starting time) and it went upto 12:43 PM. (My birth details, 29th April, 1974, 2:15 AM, srirangam, India)

Could you please analyze the time and inform me whether I will get through this interview and get the job. I will be happy, if you inform me whatever be the results.

Thanking you

Sincerely

Raj

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:42 AM, shanmugharaj A.M. <shanmughar wrote:

Dear Vistiji

Thank you for nice predictions.

I would be happy if you predict what abt the chances in positions in India. If you see my dasamsa chart, I have sun in its own house (5th house lord) alongwith 10th & 11th house lord saturn. Does it mean that I will get through this interviews?.

Thanking you

sincerely

Raj

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 7:45 AM, shanmugharaj A.M. <shanmughar wrote:

Dear Vistiji

Thank you for your reply. Two institutes in india are government institutions. one of the two institutions in abroad is private.

kindly inform me whether i will get through the interviews in india. I would prefer to join in the institute, for which the interview is on 21st and 22nd december, 2009. Will it be possible for me to get through this interview.

Thank you for your accurate predictions.

Sincerely

A.M.Shanmugharaj

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:49 AM, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः Dear Raj, Namaste.

Thank you for clarifying. I think the options abroad are the most suitable for you. By any chance are those foreign offers also in private companies/institutes? Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/14 shanmugharaj A.M. <shanmughar

Dear Visti-Ji,

Thank you for your reply.

One employer is Defence Institute in india, which focused on defence related research (Interview over on 7th december, 2009, yet to receive the results).

Another employer is topmost institute in india focused on materials science research (Interview scheduled to be 21st and 22nd december, 2009).

I also got two options in abroad (South Korea and Saudi Arabia) and both related to research, which I can decide by myself (I mean the area of research).

I would be happy, if you kindly inform, which position, I can get through and whether it will be good for my career growth.

I am giving birth details once again to your persual.

29/04/1974, 2:15 AM, Srirangam (78:41 E; 10:52 N)

Thanking you

Sincerely

Raj

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Raj, Namaste.

Can you describe in more detail the nature of either of your possible employers? This is important for me to answer your question.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/12 shanmugharaj A.M. <shanmughar

Dear Visti-ji,

Hope you remembered me. I asked you a query regarding my career on october first week. You analyzed by doing prashna and told me that I may be placed in new job between 4th december to 20th January. I received two interview calls recently. one interview was finished in 7th december, 2009 (1;35 PM to 2:10 PM) and other is on 21st & 22nd december, 2009.

Interestingly, one interview call I received exactly after 4th december, 2009. Thanks for your nice predictions

I would be happy, if you tell me I may and which job would be suitable for my career growth.

My birth details are

29th April, 1974; 2:15 AM; Srirangam (78:41 E; 10.52 N).

Thanking you

sincerely

Raj

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Usha, Namaste.

Fourth lord is placed in the eighth house whilst Karaka Mercury is in the second therefrom. This points towards problems in education due to friends or community. This can point towards issues in friendship circle. Also family can have an impact. In the D24 its placed in the sixth house which shows a very hard worker in matters of studies. Saturn receives the Rashi Dristi of the nodes which poses a problem in her initial learning and she will find herself having to work harder than most to get her basics right.

When it comes to primary studies I'm always most concerned with the placement of Mars and Ketu as they really give Mercury (vidyakaraka) a hard time.

In the D24 the lagnesh and fourth lord is EXALTED. Being in eighth house is still ok, but that malefic Mars in ninth shows her becoming much less religious when she enters higher education. bad company in other words. She will have good grades in primary education and learn very well. Moon is in fixed sign in the same Varga giving excellent concentration skill, but Mercury joined it causes distractions due to a desire to multitask or distribute efforts.

So primary education doesn't suffer in matters of studies.

Analyse the Upapada first to see if the first relationship/vivaha will become a marriage, then see how long it will last from the second therefrom. Certainly it shows a very serious dosha on the first partners health (shani+rahu yuti Moon in Marana Karaka Sthana).

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

2009/12/10 uvempati <ushavempati

A close friend of mine is worried about her daughter's education. Her daughter seems to be having some behavioral issues too. Nothing serious so far but my friend is worried about her.Her birth details are:

DOB: July 6 2002Time of Birth: 14:57:00Place of Birth: Atlanta, Georgia, USAI took a look at her chart as I am very interested in astrology though I don't have any formal training..:(From my very basic knowledge I could infer that in her Siddhamsa chart, the fourth lord signifying the primary education is in eigth house (jupiter in cancer). Also the fourth house lord in rasi chart is in sixth house in the siddhamsa chart. Is it the reason for these problems?

But jupiter is exalted in cancer,so how do we infer this?Also in her rasi chart, the upapada lagna falls in saggitarius and the lord of that house, jupiter is in eight house. Jupiter is exalted in eighth house but it is in bala avastha. So will it be able to exhibit its full potential?

Will she have problems in marriage like seperation or divorce? The second from Upapada lagna is capricorn , the lord being saturn which is in sixth house from the Upapada.Also in her navamsa chart the seventh lord is in sixth house. I believe that combination signifies a very strifeful married life and the possibility of divorce?

Am I on the right path here or totally off the mark?Would be greatful if any of the esteemed gurus have the time and inclination to throw some light on this?Thanks in advance