IndiaDivine.org

RE: A question on JIVA Logo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Raghu,

Incidentally, the logo was designed by Sanjayji!

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Raghunatha RaoNemani [raon1008] Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:24 PMsohamsa Subject: A question on JIVA Logo

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Willa Ji,Thanks for the note. Today, I got a chance to listen to the MP3 linkprovided by you at the JIVA website. It was the best possible audio Ihave ever seen so far in our recording. I must congratulate the teamto provide such a high quality audio and hope to have similar in ourconferences too. As usual, learnt few new things from Sanjay Ji'slecture too.Also, am curious ( please do not take me wrong ), in the JIVA logo, Ihave noticed that, the logo has Tulasi Japa Mala with a CROSS ( TheChristian) at the end. Was it desgined like that to have a CROSS atthe end of Tulasi Japa Mala by our artist or just a coincidence ? Iam thinking it may not be a co-incidence as when you make a knot,usually we get two end of the thread but here I can see three ends.Anyhow, if it is designed to have a CROSS at the end of Tulasi JapaMala, then my question to our Gurus is : Is it OK to have a such ainnovative design ?. My knowledge is very limited to comment on itthis, so I would request our Guru's to have a look at the JIVA logoand comment and take approproate action, if any required at all.http://www.jiva.usThanks for your time in advance.RegardsRaghunatha Raosohamsa , "Willa E keizer, CCH" <willawrote:Hare Rama KrishnaDear Friends,We have posted an audio file of Sanjayji discussing Jyotisha as amanifestation of the Sun God. This short talk is also an introductionto Jyotish and the JIVA Distance Learning program. You can downloadthis file from our web site, www.jiva.us.The JIVA program begins in April and is based entirely on Sanjayji'sparampara. Sanjayji himself will be teaching most of the coursedirectly through recorded classes and conference calls.If you have ever wanted to learn the basics of this tradition, now isyour chance!Best Wishes,Willa

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Raghu,

If you look at the actual artwork, what may appear as a cross is

actually the tassle of the mala. We could fix it if Sanjayji finds it

objectionable in any way. The logo was conceived by Sanjay but the

version on the web site was made by a graphic designer.

By the way, Christianity does not have a patent on the sacred geometry

of the cross. Sanjayji showed the cross as the first step in the

dervivation of the Kala Cakra in the Das mahavidya lecture in Delhi

this January. The native Americans also use the cross as a symbol of

the four cardinal directions. The Eastern chart in Jyotish is also

based on the cross.

So it doesn't bother me personally if you see a cross there. maybe

it's a good thing!

Thanks for checking out the JIVA web site, and I'm glad you enjoyed

the audio teaching there.

best wishes,

Willa