IndiaDivine.org

RE: Shani-surya parivartan yogaYog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear friends can u please advice me for improvement in financial and service matters.date of birth 23-feb1950 at 17:21 at rajgarh distt. m.p. india thanks rkvijay--- On Wed, 6/25/08, Cherukuri, Nagajurna <nc161d wrote:

Cherukuri, Nagajurna <nc161dRE: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Mangal Yog Cc: "rajendra asthana" <rajendraasthanaWednesday, June 25, 2008, 12:11 AM

Dear Rajendra,

In your case, I see the following.

Ma and sa form Viparita rajayoga (success after pressure) individually as well as together. Totally 3 VRY found based on ma and sa in your Rasi chart.

More over, your career chart (D10) has ma and sa as yogadas for wealth and properity. It means they can bring a lot of furtune. I am not sure how accurate your birth time is. But, based on the time given ma and sa are very good for career.

You ran Sa dasa starting from 1982 till 2001. So, you reached peak of your career around 2000.

I did not check about your studies as they involve other planets.

~nagarjuna

[srijagannat h ] On Behalf Of rajendra asthanaTuesday, June 24, 2008 1:30 AMCc: rajendra asthana; budhhiyogo Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Mangal Yog

Shri Rafal Ji,

Very interesting exchanges are going on on Shani Mangal Yog. About a year back, there was some discussion on this Yog and Sanjay ji said that it may cause UNMAD. As an interesting aside I have Shani Mangal Yog in Vrishabha Lagna in my natal rasi chart (D-1).

DOB 4th February 1944

Place of birth:- Kanpur (INDIA) , 80 E 18' 00', 26N 30' 00"

Time:- 14:02 hours IST

Life cycle :- major events have been as under

Fairly good student always in merit list

Scored 99% in numerical ability in GRE ( Princeton ) held in 1964

Worked in Bank for 38 years

Rose to top position in 2000 A.D.

Hard working life no leisure, but great name in the organisation

Continues to work free lance after retirement and earning capacity gone up by 10 times,

widely considered as cool under fire

No UNMAD

Internally given to great anxiety to finish tasks on time to greatest possible quality

standards,

Empirically speaking Shani Mangal Yog has not harmed me. Some of my colleagues do say that I did not achieve my full potential.

How does this empirical evidence fit in with Parampara?

Regards,

Budhhiyogo--- On Tue, 6/24/08, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl> wrote:

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Mangal YogTuesday, June 24, 2008, 4:05 AM

kleem namah narasimhaayaDear Rajarishi, Namaskar1. Ra/Ra should be good period - 5L with kendra lord with Rahu is big raja yoga. Guru in tenth will give problemto Shani which is also in tenth giving problems with exams/skills etc. Guru (which will act in Rahu dasa) is ishtadevawhich will give many trials. This period can give strife, hard work due to being in Meshaamsa which will give effectsof mesha and sixth bhava. Rahu is also in kona to A8, but generally regarding career and finances Rahu periods will be good.Rahu-Rahu will be good if Surya is wellplaced.. Surya is in Sankranti.. giving problems in area of Budha ..but other Rahu periods for other

Mahadasas will be good.2. AL can jump to Simha due to many planets in Simha.3. Guru is 9L from Karakaamsa giving spiritual association, Guru period will give effects of Rahu in D1 which is AK - therefore spiritual awakening.4. Naidhaamsa shows suffering, troubles, diseases, obstacles. It refers to planet in Navamsa which sits in sign corresponding to eight bhava in Rasi. In your case its Brhaspati and Mangal.5. Bhava chakra shows how you percieve reality, Rasi shows satya ie. the truth - eyes of Jagannath.6. Reg the logic.. you see the third bhava in vara chakra from planets in 1/5/10. For Ra its bhava of Surya which suffers. Lets see my case:I have Ra in Lagna. Surya sits in fifth...Me - studentsVe - lovelifeSu - powerMa - strengthJu - children, mantra, vivekaNow we can analyze those planets from Rahu as he eclipses the fruits of Surya yogas. Me - students (4H -

place of stay, depressions, cheatings, ilness, problems with honesty, bad motives, lack of education)Ve - lovelife (5H - bad viveka - discrimination, being stucked, influence problems)Su - power (5H - bad viveka - discrimination, being stucked, influence problems)Ma - strength (sex life, partnership, public relation, people, growth, buisness)Ju - children, mantra, viveka (5H - bad viveka - discrimination, being stucked, influence problems)So generally I will suffer 5H type-problems with regard to 5H area of life. All this will be very personal also as Surya in fifth will give problems to Guru which sits in the same bhava and then from Surya we have all these in 1H which shows fame/name/prana/ vitality problems.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comrajarshi nandy pisze:

Hi Rafal,

You are right in quite a few points. Had problems in finishing my engineering. Lost interest in studies and entered severe depression. It was Ra/ra with a sade sati on.

Had problems at home because I was not getting a job and switching jobs too often for no reason other tahn boredom. This probelms has thankfully reduced to a large extent now.

I am presently in a relationship, which is wonderful (al with ul) but had to face and am still facing severe opposition from a whole lot of people. And fighting it of course!

MOst of my probelms started during the rahu/rahu which was pure hell. In rahu/jup fag end (nov 2005) I met a man by pure coincidence who pretty much got my life back on track. He is the most spiritual person I have seen till date. He helped me finish my studies, get a decent job by which I could become independent financially, which eventually lead to a peaceful home front. Even cured me of some psychiatric probelms which I was facing during the rahu/rahu period.

So your analysis has been pretty accurate. I wanted to understand some points.

What is naidha asma.

How do we integrate the bhava chalit chakra with the rasi chart in a reading.

Aand why does shani influence the houses of sun, ketu and jupiter.I cojuld not follow the logic.

Thanks once again, really appreciate your analysis.

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

--- On Mon, 23/6/08, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl> wrote:

Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Mangal YogMonday, 23 June, 2008, 7:15 PM

kleem namah narasimhaayaDear Rajarishi, NamaskarIn Bhava Chakra you have only Shani in tenth so its no so problematic.Ra,Ma (naidha-amsa) ,Sa will bring problems to houses of Su, Ju and Ke - which all being in kendra showing bad events from home, relationships and career. Home/family issues COMING FROM THAT YOGA will be related to career, educational issues will also be related to finishing projects, house issues will be related to dealing with people ie. bad association/ neighbourhood etc. Career issues will be related to finishing projects and skills; Relationship issues will be

related to friends and finances.Does this match with your experience?Mesha Lagna [d10] doesnt fit your profession. Try Meena and see if Surya/Budha gave you new job(s).Knowledge of law comes from Ma/Sa with Paka Lagna in tenth bhava + Gu/Ma in D9.Regards,Rafal Gendarz / SJC Teacherwww: http://rohinaa. com / email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) comrajarshi nandy pisze:

Dear Jack,

No I am not a lawyer or chartered accountant. I work as a technical writer. That beautiful four planets in my 10th have casued me many major probelms relaetd to job.

But just for information I do have a better understanding of law than most people. I often generally advise people of legal issues. Though I have never studied law nor am I a lawyer.

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

--- On Mon, 23/6/08, Jack <tarun.virgo@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jack <tarun.virgo@ gmail.com>[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Mangal YogMonday, 23 June, 2008, 5:56 PM

Hello Rajarshi,Are you Chartered Acctant / lawyer.Best Regards,, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14@ ...>wrote:>> 14th may 1980, 8:10 pm calcutta as per brith certificate, but ithink it may needs a lil bit of rectification. . maybe around 8.. butanyway the rasi does not change much..>  > > >  > > "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet> > --- On Mon, 23/6/08, Jack <tarun.virgo@ ...> wrote:> > Jack <tarun.virgo@ ...>> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Shani-Mangal Yog> > Date:

Monday, 23 June, 2008, 3:14 PM> > > > > > > What is your profession ??> > plz give ur chart details.> > Regards> > , rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14@ ...> > wrote:> >> > Dear Members,> >  > > I dont think shani mangal yoga always causes doctors or surgeons.. > I have this yoga in 10th house but my profession is no where related > to medicine or surgry.> >  > > -Regards> >  Rajarshi> > > > > > > > "This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet> > > > --- On Mon, 23/6/08, vedicastro_mind <vedicastro_ mind@> wrote:> > > > vedicastro_mind <vedicastro_ mind@>> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Mangal

Yog> > > > Monday, 23 June, 2008, 2:23 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > || Hare Krishna ||> > > > Shani-mangal yoga produces doctors,surgoens> > > > Revengeismybirthrig ht> > > > , LYNN BIRNIE > <mlingeshashree@ ...> > > wrote:> > >> > > my brother IS also in same situation in sadesathi + facing moon -> > sat dasa as well > > > and suffering severely monetarily, mentally; he is between jobs > fr > > last 1and half yrs and struggling> > > > > > he is applying fr his MSc in HA at -pl tell us if he will be > > successful> > > also taken the preliminary exams fr civil services early this > year

> > and awaiting results> > > details> > > > > > DOB 18-AUGST-74 mahesh kumar> > > TOB 13-15hrs; POB TIRUCHIRAPALLI , TN GMT +5.30> > > LONG 78E 41' LAT 10 N 49'> > > > > > guidance and any remedies most welcome> > > pl help> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Be Happy always! > > > > > > > > > Dr Lynn> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > MUKESH ANAND <mukesha_us@ ...>> > > > > > Saturday, 21 June, 2008 10:23:15 AM> > > [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Mangal Yog> > > > > > > > > My rashi is Leo and there is shani -mangal yog starting

from 21 > > > st till 10th august . Please let me know this is going to effect > me > > > or not or is there remedy i should follow. Also shai -sadesatti > is > > already running for me till 9th september , 2009. Please advice if > i > > have take some precautions .> > > > > > > > Mukesh> > > > 16.10.1971> > > > 03.00 am> > > > delhi> > > > > > regards> > > mukesh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> > > Sent from Mail.> > > A Smarter Email http://uk.docs. / nowyoucan. html> > >> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Go to > http://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food and more. Go tohttp://in.promos. / groups/bestofyah oo/>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Bollywood, fun, friendship, sports and more. You name it, we have it.