IndiaDivine.org

Muhurta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On Shri Ganeshaya Namah

Namaste Jyotish Gurus and Colleagues

I would be very grateful if someone could help me decide upon the most appropriate time to fix a Muhurta for a friend who is about to make a very important career change from nursing into full-time yoga teaching.

I am wondering which of the four following times is the most important to focus on:

1. The moment of actually signing her letter of resignation.

2. The moment of giving her letter of resignation to her employer.

3. The moment of officially leaving her old job.

4. The moment of officially beginning her new career.

It seems to me that the moment of signing the letter of resignation is the most important since this is the birthtime of formally quitting the job - putting in writing and formalising the desire that is in her own consciousness; whereas the moment of giving the letter to her employer is the birthtime of acceptance of her resignation (which had already been formulated in the mind of the resigner) which then becomes formalised in the eyes of her employer.So, the first moment would be the time of "I quit", whereas the second birthtimeis the time of "Here is notification to my employer that I have quit".Which is more important? Should I look at both charts?I guess the time of leaving the job is really the "time of death" of the oldjob, which is not necessarily the birthtime of the new job! Perhaps sheshould also have a small formal ceremony at an auspicious time to make the beginning/birthtime of her new career?

I would be very grateful for some clarification on this topic.

Thank you in advance.

Steve