IndiaDivine.org

to rafelz & visti guruji plz hel

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~Om Satguru Shree Sachidanand Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai~~

Dear Manoj

God Bless U

As this thread is not belong to me but if I have any suggestion on that particular suffering i have to share with and help her. Please for give me i am just giving you the remedy. Ask her to wear 9 [Mars as Antardasha] folded White [covering all color of VIBGYOR] Cotton Thread on her right wrist as it will protect her from needless differeces of opinion and rude environment and also able to realise the mistake to whom she interaction with. I have to tell this to you because My aim is Your success and if find affermative the this is my reward. 17 families have already experienced this remedy.

Thanks

Pram Chopra

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:57 PM, manoj sharma <swastik_astro wrote:

guru jana

pranam

sir i am sending a detail & my observations plz guide me.

Nidhi Sharma dob- 25-10-1977, tob 8:40 am ludhiana (india)

Guru ji, she is very good lady, who has a very bad married life. She has a son. Her husband is a very bad person treating her very badly. He abused as well as beat her also. He also beat & threat his son also. Sir I want to help her. After look her horo I said mantra japa for sun's maran karaka sathan & fast on Sunday also. Because of UL lord also. Sir here I am giving my view, sir plz tell me what can be suggest to her for make her future better. Sir if I make mistake plz guide me, you can beat me also becoz u both r my guru. (I don't know u accept me or not.)

Guru ji,

I am concentrated on her married life & future live hood.

She is born on 14th tithi on bright half of the moon. The tithi is ruled by venus, which is badly afflicted due to nicha & placed with Ra & in papakartri yoga.

In her natal chart also her 7th lord is also Ve. Her UL is in leo, in which Sa is placed. UL lord is Su, which debilitated as well in maran karka sathan. It also have virudh argla from Ve-Ra, Ju, Ma. & subha argala only from Sa. It has dristi from Sa, Ma & Ju.

In her D-9

Her 7th lord Sa is in 10th with 3rd & 10th lord Ve. On 7th house Sa, Ve give 4th & Su, Mo 11th subha argala. Virudha argala from 12th form necha Ju, Me, Ke.

She is running through Ve mahadasa & Ma antra.

I note some more points but it will be very lengthy mail.

Due to Sa effects on UL both on D1 & D9 her husband has very strange nature. He think she has a illict relationship & tortured her. Due to Ju dristi she is married up to 8 year, but aspect form Sa & Ma on maran karka Sun she stayed more than 5 year in her parents home.

Sir can u plz guide me in learning & her to her life happy.

thanks

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.