IndiaDivine.org

Sv: Marriage questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Krishna Guru

Dear Sanjay, Namaste.

"(more than 1year as you say to count as marriage). "

Many of my friends have had long relationships that lasted maybe 2 years, however these occured in very young ages(teenage).

Do these still count as Marriage? Please elaborate.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

S Prabhakaran

varahamihira

Thursday, January 11, 2001 9:24 PM

[sri Guru] Marriage questions

Om gurave namahOm krishna GuruDear Sanjayji,Friend of mine is already married. He had a love marriage. Seeminglythere does not seem any problem in their marriage. He is also expecting a child now. I do not know if he had any long relationship before.(more than 1year as you say to count as marriage). If one sees such problem in a chart can one suggest Kumbha Vivaha when the person is already married?.I also have other questions.I was trying to predict when i would get married and alsoto explain many other charts for marriage timing. For this1. can Jupiters aspect on 2nd lord from upapada be considered as marriage giving?. Can you please tell me difference between the second house from upapada and 2nd lord from upapada.2. Can Upapada be considered from Navamsa. (I do not remember you using Upapada in navamsa in your book). If yes which of the upapada is more marriage indicator. The Rasi one or the Navamsa one.3. 7th lord from venus indiactes where the spouse comes from. Is it relative to the place of birth of the navive or his or her current residence?.Yours Sincerely,ShishyaS.Prabhakaranvarahamihira , "Sanjay Rath" <srath@v...> wrote:> Om Hrim Hamsa Soham Swaha> Dear Sanjay> Marriage is not going to be a bed of roses for sure. Look at the Upapada in Scorpio (Jup in 10 in debility means the Lagna is Mesha and 12th Lord Jup in debility in Capricorn is in 11th from Pisces i.e. Upapada is Scorpio) with Rahu in debility in 2nd from it and Moon in debility in UL.. Kumbha Vivaha is necessary or 1st attachment goes and second may survive depending on Mercury.> With Best Wishes> Sanjay Rath> > > > - > S Prabhakaran > varahamihira > Tuesday, January 09, 2001 8:17 AM> [sri Guru] Re: Girl lost from 9th Dec> > > Om Krishna Guru> Dear Sanjayji,> One my friend has a similar combination. He has Rahu debilitated> in Sagitarius with Mars ,Moon in Debility in 8th and also Jupiter > in debility in 10th. Will it prove dificult from him too?.> > Yours Sicerely> Shishya> Prabhakaran> > Details of friend.> Date of Birth: February 26, 1973> Time of Birth: 10:50:00 am> Time Zone of Birth: 5:30 East of GMT> Longitude of Birth: 72 E 50 (Bombay)> Latitude of Birth: 18 N 58OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html