IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Rafel Please Advise Business or Job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Rafel, Thank you for your help. You would suggest that i should wait till 2012 After 2012 will i get sucess in business or it will be better just stay with job evan after 2012. Regards,Yogesh--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Yogesh Kumar <yogesh2078 wrote:Yogesh Kumar <yogesh2078Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Please Advise Business or Job Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 8:21 AMDear

Rafel,

Thank you for your help. You would suggest that i should wait till 2012 After 2012 will i get sucess in business or it will be better just stay with job evan after 2012.

Regards,

Yogesh--- On Fri, 10/30/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponmeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Please Advise Business or Job Date: Friday, October 30, 2009, 1:52 AM

hraum krishnaya namahDear Yogesh ,You have Srimanth yoga (Al with A7) both in rasi and dasamsa, and eight house in D10 is occupied by benefic, which allows you to do buisness if your Dasamsa Lagna is Makara. It is changing -5/+7 minutes.

In current Dasamsa sixth house has neecha Ketu, so you can do jobs related to Budha in eight which shows dealing with software, language, IT, publications, articles in goverment or job-placing institutions, normally they should be near the water/lake/river or connected to helping people (social corporations).

There is no connection of Surya to Amatyakaraka and HL is in kendra to sixth house which shows that you will not be fully satisfied with buisness. So due to fact that A6 is also lorded by Budha it would be good to have some work between job and buisness, job with lot of space/independence or the likes.

Current Mahadasa is of Venus in Makara, you are starting the last part of dasa and it gives effect of Strength as Makara is prstodaya rasi. As Shukra lords Vainasika and is in Pratyak Nakshatra you will many obstacles in your endevours. Remedy lies in worship of Durga/Devi.I would predict that before Oct 2012 it will be very hard to start or maintain the buisness.Regards,Rafal GendarzSJC Jyotish Guru--------------Consultations & Pageshttp://rohinaa.comrafalstarsuponme yogesh2078 pisze:

Dear All,I want to start small business. Can anyone please advise will I able to do good in business or should I just stay with my current job. Date of Birth: December 20-1976TIme : 6:05 AM Place : Surat/Gujarat/ IndiaRegardsYogesh