IndiaDivine.org

Repost - GMY - 3rd to 6th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःI believe Zeljko Krgovic has written an article on this topic and is expecting to have it published in the upcoming Jyotish Digest.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

On 15 February 2010 20:49, deepen thakkar <justcoolout wrote:

Dear Goyal ji,I guess the more emphasis is on the house rather than the graha in the grah mallika ,Sanjayji had once mentioned the the house where it ends has to be considered the paka lagna .In COVA he has explained the chart of  Emperor Akbar which has a Grah mallika starting from 1st house ending in 5th house ,the first house being Libra conjoined swa khshetri Venus ,Jupiter and Exalted Saturn and the 5th house having swa khsethri Rahua ...The starting of Graha mallika was Lagna that is Self and Ending was 5th house signifying power and crown (crown bcoz of rahu in own house).I also have notice one thing the trikona in which the mallika is happening plays a prominent part  in the persons life the one you are mentioning is happening in the Artha Trikona thus making Artha ,money ,finance a very prominent thing in the native's life ,while in

shans chart it is happening in the moksha trikona thereby makingurin him harbog thoughts of a certain liberation and renunciation.I had seen a chart who was also born in 79 having a GMY starting from 8th house to 12 house , i dont remember the  ascendntsd and planets but he was having an affair with an elderly lady probably 15/17 ,elder to him  ,that lady was marrried with children and suddenly that lady filed an NC with police falsely alleging  that this guy  had raped her and than was  blackmailing and threatening her(she had some pictures of both of them and was using it as evidence) ,lwhich ed to an issuance of warrant against him and he had to run away from his home and possibly after a mth of hide n seek he had to come back at his home bcoz he wasnt having any monye to survive and thus was put behind bars,thus the events justifying the GMY starting from 8th house ,the house of unearthed ,illicit relationships ending in

12th house ,the house of arrest ,So i guess the GMY has more to the houses as well as the trikona in which it is formed ,Akbar had it in his dharma trikona thus making him quite virtuous and pious person while i have seen the people who have the GMY in the kaama trikona are very desirous in multile relationships and very dubious people.

Just my 2 cents worth ,guess we all are students here  and still learning to swim  in this vast ocean.Warm Regards.deep--- On Sun, 14/2/10, Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal wrote:

Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyalRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Repost - GMY - 3rd to 6th

Date: Sunday, 14 February, 2010, 9:39 PM

Thank you Shan and Deepen for your interest in sharing your knowledge on this.

Shan: Majority of us here is that of students (and some might say, we are all students) at various levels of understanding, some more some less, so please do not feel shy about it. For me, your suggestion about looking at the karaka was additional

information, so you are my Guru in that sense, but I was curious to

know more since in your case the karaka of 8th, where the yoga is

ending, is Shani, which doesn't seem to be connected with it. In your

case, it ends with Budh, but I wasn't sure why you'd think it

ends Budh also in case of the native I mentioned? Would you want to share about the state of your mother? That seems to be relevant to be, esp. in the Guru-rupa (mother is the first Guru, they say), the starting graha is Jupiter and aspects on the 8th too, and Budh is the disciple. So, some learning/lesson related to life would seem to be the purpose of your GMY. My worry is about the location and mode of happening of this learning - 8th house, Mars in its own sign (though giving you the Sarala yoga), and conjunction of Budh and Chandrama, which is said to keep your intelligence in an unstable state. 

Deepen: your chart seems to incline you towards " power " , and it is quite a " power " ful chart. So, the Guru that your GMY ends is appropriately Shukra, a Guru nevertheless but not as inclined to satvik character as Brihaspati, which is conjoined with two other malefics at the head of this yoga. So, I'll be a little hesitant about thinking

spirituality as the likely purpose behind it, and while finding of the Guru (given Shukra's significations) might end the yoga, I do visualize you sitting on the horn of a dilemma because Shukra is in the sign of Brihaspati.

I do not profess to have much knowledge, I am just thinking out loud, and hope those more advanced will throw more light. Best regards,Patheya

shan_chou2000 <shan_chou2000@ >

Sun, February 14, 2010 1:56:00 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Repost -

GMY - 3rd to 6th

, deepen thakkar <justcoolout@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Shan,

>

> I am also having GMY starting frm 5th house and ending in 9th house,whereby in 5th house it starts with rahu which is conjoined mars,jupiter and ends with venus in 9th house..

> So does it means that all important matters will end with 9th house thereby denoting some sort of spirituality ????

> ALso i have one more imp thing i have a GMY in vimsamsa too ,that also is starting frm 5th house and ending in 9th house..Does it mean anyhting or GMY and such formations are of no importance in Divisional charts

> Reagrds

> deepen thakkar

> Attaching my details

>

> --- On Sat, 13/2/10, shan_chou2000 <shan_chou2000@ ...> wrote:

>

> shan_chou2000 <shan_chou2000@ ...>

> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Repost - GMY - 3rd to 6th

>

> Saturday, 13 February, 2010, 10:24 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> , Patheya Goyal <patheyagoyal@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Namaste Gurujan,

>

> >

>

> > Hope you do not mind my reiterating the query: here is a native in whose Rasi chakra has a Grah Malika Yoga starting in the 3rd in Pi with Saturn in it, and ends with Me, Su, Ju, and Mo in Ge in the 6th. I am trying to understand the purpose of this GMY be: 

>

> >

>

> > The birth details are: June 19, 1966; 0:15am; 78E22 : 45N00

>

> >

>

> > Thanks for enlightening.

>

> >

>

> > PG

>

> >

>

>

>

> dear pg

>

> my chart also has this yoga starting from jup 4th house cancer to moon mars-mer 8th house scorpio, it is said that starting graha & karka & ending grah & karka is outmost imprtance, yuo are saying that this yoga is ending in 6th house of disputes enimity diesease & & karka sat is starting the yoga it means that all activities will end on 6th house matters, you have to find the ending grha (mer) & propiate that,at last these are my views & iam just a studunt

>

> my dat2ndnov1978, 17.40,latur ,india

>

> regard

>

> shan

>

dear Deepen,

this is interesting u born exactly after one yr from me,i have seen one more chart born during 78-79 having this yoga,we should study this yoga by sharing what exactly happening in our life, in ur chart starting & ending of this yoga is auspiosious houses, namely 5th( future planing, cittaha, progany, & mantra) & 9th (dharma, guru , father , fortunes, long journeys) ,ur life should revolve around these matters, unfortunately there are two curses on jupiter(brahmin) & sun (father)where jupiter is the controling planet of GMY, u have to remedy this curse ,at last these are my views & iam just a studunt

regards

shan

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.