Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear visti,

my apologies.

will not repeat it again.

do forgive me

warm regards

rhoda--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] for visti larsen Date: Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:50 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Rhoda, Namaskar.I did.I'm also swamped with many other emails. I will answer, please be patient.Further, please do not use this list for these purposes.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com Rhoda Reporter skrev:

dear visti,

namaskar and good wishes!

just need to know if you have received anita's email regarding her 2nd baby's birth timing.

she is very eager to know from you, before she visits her doctor.

warm regards

rhoda--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Vistiji - Atmakarka in Upa pada lagna (to Visti)Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:28 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Prabhu, Namaskar.Yes i did receive it. I will answer at the earliest.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com Prabhu Ganesh skrev:

Dear Vistiji,

Hope that you are well.

Just want to make sure that you had received my reply on the reading.

I see you replying here in the forum - just want to make sure you received my reply.

Apologies for the inconvinience guys.

Thank you.--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Vistiji - Atmakarka in Upa pada lagna (to Visti)Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 8:00 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Rajarshi, Namaskar.i) Lagnesh in the ninth house requires Vishnu worship to protect the father. There is also a curse of uncle in the eighth house which also requires Vishnu worship. These were two separate points.ii) The answer to your question is in Brhat Parasara Hora Shastra in the 'arishtabhanga- adhyaaya' . IF one has not read Parasara's Hora Shastra at least once you will certainly get no where with Jyotish, and could really end up wasting a lot of time. As an example I was once at a conference where a world renowned astrologer and author of many books on ayurveda and jyotish stated that his personal research brought out a NEW principle. This new principle from his OWN research was that the tenth house was important for longevity. Now, whilst most of the beginner-astrologer s present swallowed that idea hollow, some of the more learned just kept shut realising that this great author had not

read the chapters on longevity and eighth house in BPHS... and to think he even translated a few books on Jyotish and even writes mainly books on health - what a waste... don't make the same mistake.iii) Yes, there is Pitridosha coming from the mothers side of the family. I believe I had mentioned this to Usha - my recollection is not clear on this.Hope this answers your question.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com rajarshi nandy skrev:

Dear Visti,

Was going thru your mail, I had some questions regarding some parts that i did not understand..

You mention in your mail "curse of Uncle caused by Mercury's affliction in the ninth house."..isnt it 8th house?

Also in case of gandanta, if there is a benefic in kendra to lagna or moon, does it help over come gandanta?

And the ketu shani in 6th house, isnt that a sort of pitri dosh. will it have any major effects?

Thanks in advance..

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet--- On Tue, 19/8/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ > wrote:

Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ >[Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Vistiji - Atmakarka in Upa pada lagna (to Visti)Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 11:47 PM

Om Gurave NamahDear Visti Ji, namasteNow after reading your email I can not get rid of that strong inner impression that you "deliberately" left Amit and me all alone just to observe how far we shall go with interpretations, waiting to see if there is any need to include in this thread. (You don't need to give any comments on this) If this is correct than I can only say that Sanjay Ji did such a wonderful "job" on you. Magnificent. (And I thought you were preoccupied these days, silly me. I was in complete panic on few occasions, regretting sending a comment at first place.)Thank you so much for taking care of this list.Warm Regards,MajaHari Om Tat Sat, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ??? ??? ?????> Dear Usha, Namaskar.> I hope you are Anushka are well and happy.> I'm glad to see all the responses to you from Amit and Maja.> > The Vishnu worship for her was for two purposes, namely to placate the > father as her Lagnesh is in the ninth house, and also to overcome the > curse of Uncle caused by Mercury's affliction in the ninth house.> > As for your question reg. Atmakaraka, the placement of Atmakaraka > anywhere shows serious soul-level trials in that area of life and with > those people, and in this case with her husband. She could get 'burnt' > in her relationship with her husband due to Ego issues, but this will be > good for self-realisation, and will not be a long drawn issue.> > As for her Gandanta Moon, despite this being a combination for

infant > health issues, being that Venus was in Kendra and there was only the > benefic vedha of Mercury on the Moon and Lagna, I didn't consider the > Gandanta Moon to be more than a temporary health issue.> > Her afflicted Mercury is a main cause of concern for her life, and will > mainly affect her in the form of jealousy and also a possibility of > dristi badhaka.> I may add at this stage that Shiva worship can be done by Anushkas > mother as Mercury is in the 5th (mantra) from the fourth house (mother). > Particularly the worship of Malikarjuna or Bhimalinga would be pertinent.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----> www: http://srigaruda. com> @: visti > uvempati skrev:> >> > Thanks

for replying. Yes You are correct in the sens that Visti sir> > did mention that vishnu worship needs to be done to placate the father> > ( with regards to the ninth house). Also he suggested a yantra to be> > kept in her room. I guess..he didn't sound very ominous about all> > this. I just got kind of worried. I know that almost 95% of charts> > have some curse or the other..its just that the only thing that I am> > worried about is her career and marriage and health...I guess I have> > covered almost all aspects of her life..:)> > Marriage is the most important for me ..being a girl I want her to> > have a nice marriage and then a good career.> > Thanks anyway for taking the trouble to reply. I appreciate it a lot.> > I hold Visti sir in very high esteem. I have consulted him> > almost..everytime

something significant has happened..marriage, birth> > of my duaghter...and so on.> > Thanks for your wonderful analysis too and being so considerate and> > patient to my queries.> >> > Thanks.> >> > > > <srijagannat h%40. com>, "Maja Strbac" .> > <majastrbacastro@ > wrote:> > >> > > Om Gurave Namah> > >> > >> > > You are most welcome for analyzing chart of your daughter. You are> > > mother of this sweet little girl, am I correct? Well... it is> > > inconvenient sometimes having conversation via email. It is

hard to> > > guess a gender of a person "behind reply". :)> > >> > >> > > I deliberately tried to avoid words "curse/saapa" ... I knew that> > > this will happen... OK, let's do something about it.> > >> > > You were saying:> > >> > > "Visit sir did an excellent job of analyzing her chart. I have time> > > and again scheduled reading sessions with him and have never been> > > disappointed. "> > >> > > Jyotishas rarely use words "curse/saapa" on readings. It is> > > precisely because of avoiding making such impression that you have> > > right now after learning that there is a cursed Graha in your> > > daughters chart. But I assure you that Visti Larsen noticed> > > those "scary points" in your daughter's chart. Maybe

he gave you a> > > remedy for her, maybe he didn't, because it is on your daughter to> > > choose what to do one day when she is old enough to perform remedies> > > for herself. She is the only person on Earth that can "correct" that> > > and any other Dosa in her chart. But she needs to grow up. All you> > > need to do right now is to be there for her. You as her mother (I> > > suppose), you are allowed to perform remedies for her health only if> > > necessary.> > >> > > It is not as scary as you may think at first. One can find at least> > > one cursed Graha in chart of at least 80% of world wide population> > > (personally, I am surprised when I open a chart without one single> > > curse in it), and we are all alive and well, having ups and downs

in> > > life, having good and having hard times. It is not that "special and> > > rare" case as it seems to you right now.> > >> > > I have seen so many charts with at least (as I have said once)> > > duplicated or tripled number of Dosas comparing to your daughter's> > > chart. Many of those people are married, having family life, doing> > > their job, having a social life... having a life, being alive and> > > well. Dosas can bring struggle in life, but let me ask you: Who is> > > spared from struggle in life on this planet?> > >> > > I have cursed Chandra in my chart and here I am alive and well. I am> > > performing remedies maybe last 8 months so far for this Dosa (I am> > > 25 now). Honestly, I can hardly complain on my life. Will this fact>

> > calm you down?> > >> > > Let me share what I was told about my curse: "Relocating inner> > > resources and energy on other people, rather than on own needs. Many> > > times it can even be self destructive. "> > >> > > You see, at this moment you are my "afflicted Chandra", or let's say> > > it: a mother disturbed by one single word and worried for her own> > > child. I am in the middle of examine term and I should be doing some> > > other things for myself right now considering that fact, but... I> > > have a lot of remedies to do in future to correct that "habit".> > >> > > Have I convinced you that there is no reason to be upset, disturbed> > > or worried?> > >> > > Now, please, enjoy your daughter's childhood. She is a sweet

girl,> > > one very, very, very sweet girl (you are not biased about this fact> > > I assure you, Sukra is exalted Graha in Meena Rasi after all, and> > > that Chandra on her lagna... She is heart melting :)> > >> > > Warm regards,> > > Maya> > >> > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > > <srijagannat h%40. com>, "uvempati" <ushavempati@ >> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Thanks Maja and Amit for your

analysis.> > > > It is a real scary to see to Mr. Amit's post. I do not know the> > > full> > > > implication but I am hoping the esteemed gurus to throw some light> > > on> > > > it...> > > > Thanks so much maja for taking the time to reply to my post. Visit> > > sir> > > > did an excellent job of analyzing her chart. I have time and again> > > > scheduled reading sessions with him and have never been> > > disappointed.> > > > Thanks for analyzing my duaghter's chart. she is indeed a very> > > sweet> > > > child but then she is my child and evry mother would say the same> > > > about her child..:)> > > > Thanks once again.> > > >> > > > > > <srijagannat h%40. com>, "Amit Puri" <amitpuri20@ >> > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Maja namskar> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > let us not talk about the capability of SJC guru .. they are> > > capable> > > > that is> > > > > why they are guru> > > > >> > > > > ..and let me tell you one thing i dont doubt anyone capability> > > ever> > > > .. this> > > > > is person's own karma from where is getting astro guideline he> > > will

be> > > > > guided properly or not is wish of supreme power so believe in> > > Karta> > > > (doer or> > > > > painter ) not the krit (painiting). .> > > > >> > > > > i was surprised to read your comments( this is definitely kind of> > > > chart that> > > > > I would wish for my own child, ) in fact this is not a bad> > > chart at all> > > > > .......but i was surprised how you can see her sanchit and> > > prarbada so> > > > > quickly ...> > > > >> > > > > as far as astrol point are consrnd according to me budha is very> > > > power full> > > > > planet in chart being rashi lord and lot of other planets under> > > his> > > > grip

as> > > > > nakshtra lord .... but was worried about the being badhka ..the> > > > native is> > > > > born on shukla dwadasi ,lorded by budha day lord also budha and> > > born> > > > again> > > > > in revati nakshtra .. in short this is creating tattwa dosha in> > > chart or> > > > > tripuskar dosha being functional malefic it need remedy ..i was> > > thinking> > > > > according to my level of understanding ..i think larsen ji will> > > > clear this> > > > > point..> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > regard> > > > >> > > > > Amit puri> > > > >> > > > > 2008/8/15 Maja Strbac

<majastrbacastro@ >> > > > >> > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Amit, namaste> > > > > >> > > > > > Yes, yes, we used same birth data.> > > > > >> > > > > > To tell you honestly I missed that Gandanta Dosa (29 deg. 58> > > min,> > > > > > well... my eyesitigh... :). Would love to read your comment> > > what can> > > > > > this bring in her marriage. All rest what you were mentioning> > > about> > > > > > how it is connected to Budha curse, I wish if I could give you> > > > > > comment on that, but my level of knowledge is of no help on> > > that> > > > > > issue (pitty... I love

dialogues). But do not be worried about> > > her> > > > > > Budha curse in chart. Her father was adviced by Visti Larsen,> > > so I> > > > > > am sure that this Dosa in her chart is taken care of properly> > > > > > (personaly I have no idea about proper remedy for this).> > > > > >> > > > > > P.S. Do not be worried about her primary education until 2012.> > > She> > > > > > will be only 5 years old, so no sweat. :)> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > Maya> > > > > >> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > >> > > > > > > > <srijagannat h%40. com> <%> > > 40. com>,> > > > > > "Amit Puri" <amitpuri20@ >> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namskar Maja and visti ji> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Lagna lord in Gandanta and this chart is having pachanga> > > dosha from> > > > > > > Tridoshik badha lord budha ... in 8th house in lagna as well> > > in> > > > > > 8th in marka> > > > > > > amsha .. this budha also lord of 4th house in d-24

runing> > > dasa for> > > > > > the> > > > > > > same... till 2012 what do you predict for her primery> > > > > > edcuation ...i agree> > > > > > > on one point exchange in venus and budha but what to do with> > > the> > > > > > curse> > > > > > > created by satrun and rahu on budha ....and the nasrigka> > > Dasa of> > > > > > mars and> > > > > > > then budha> > > > > > >> > > > > > > i am using following data for the chart> > > > > > >> > > > > > > November 21, 2007> > > > > > > Time: 3:34:08 pm> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)> > > >

> > > Place: 83 W 59' 17", 33 N 57' 22"> > > > > > > Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA> > > > > > > Altitude: 80.00 meters> > > > > > > regard> > > > > > >> > > > > > > 2008/8/15 Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > > > Dear Sir, namaste> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > This reply is not from a Jyotish Guru, but I could not> > > hold on> > > > > > from> > > > > > > > posting a comment on your daughter's chart after I took a> > > peek.> > > > > > It> > > > > > > > is very

beautiful chart especially regarding her marriage.> > > It> > > > > > will> > > > > > > > be a good one even with AK on it, don't be worried.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Having AK (which is lagnesh at the same time) on UL and> > > A7, along> > > > > > > > with Sk in her 7th bhava could bring her strong desire to> > > be> > > > > > > > involved in serious relationship/ marriage very early in> > > life.> > > > > > This> > > > > > > > can be her strongest wish of all. So this is actually one> > > of> > > > > > results> > > > > > > > which AK can bring on UL. It is not malefic AK so this> > >

experience> > > > > > > > doesn't have to be as hard as you may expect with AK. It> > > is Guru,> > > > > > > > and it is one very strong Guru in chart (considering her> > > Navamsa> > > > > > > > also, Gu AK on Lagnamsa in own sign, lagna vargotama...> > > this is> > > > > > > > definitely kind of chart that I would wish for my own> > > child,> > > > > > > > honestly). AK on UL can also bring a "soul mate" for> > > husband.> > > > > > There> > > > > > > > is DK on UL, so... ok, there are some "everyday life"> > > issues in> > > > > > her> > > > > > > > marriage such as "who is in charge" (your little girl is> >

> very> > > > > > sweet,> > > > > > > > but she may have her own idea what is authority.)> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Guru is related to children/higher education, so these> > > issues> > > > > > may be> > > > > > > > a problem for her marriage (she is perfectly healthy for> > > having> > > > > > > > children, I am not talking about it). As lord of 7th bhava> > > is in> > > > > > 8th> > > > > > > > and parivartana. .. well she may be in a situation to make> > > kind> > > > > > > > of "sacrifice" for her marriage. Just make sure that her> > > higher> > > > > > > > education is

terminated with diploma, not with marriage.> > > For> > > > > > just in> > > > > > > > case. Lord of second bhava from UL on very UL is good for> > > > > > sustenance> > > > > > > > of marriage. Her husband will be motivated to sustain this> > > > > > marriage.> > > > > > > > I think that there is stronger chance for that husband to> > > have> > > > > > more> > > > > > > > Guru qualities rather than Surya qualities. Guru seems> > > stronger> > > > > > > > Graha here. In that case this "Guru" can perfectly> > > understand> > > > > > with> > > > > > > > your daughter on mental level also.> > > >

> > > >> > > > > > > > UL and A7 are in excellent relation to her AL. This can> > > support> > > > > > her> > > > > > > > important decisions in life, especially because of 5/9> > > relation> > > > > > to> > > > > > > > her AL. This person may help her a lot in her career and> > > life> > > > > > > > generally. Lessons to be learned there are not as> > > unpleasant as> > > > > > you> > > > > > > > may expect. They are more than useful. Your daughter can> > > only> > > > > > > > prosper from this marriage.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Maybe just a small remedy to keep this

marriage as it is> > > once> > > > > > when> > > > > > > > it occurs and that is all.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sleep well. This will be a good marriage. Enjoy your> > > daughter's> > > > > > > > childhood without thinking about her future. It is quite> > > good> > > > > > future.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I do wish to read Vistiji's reply to you to see if I am> > > wrong> > > > > > > > somewhere. Let's wait for that.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > > Maya> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > <srijagannat h%40. com>> > > > <% 40. com><srijagannat h%> > > > > > 40. com>,> > > > > >> > > > > > > > "uvempati" <ushavempati@ >> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear Visti sir> > > > > > > > > Sometime back I had scheduled a reading session with> > > you.

You> > > > > > had> > > > > > > > done> > > > > > > > > an excellent job of analyzing my daughter's chart. In> > > that> > > > > > session> > > > > > > > you> > > > > > > > > had mentioned that her atmakarka ( jupiter) which is the> > > lord> > > > > > of> > > > > > > > > second house from her upa pada lagna is in upa pada> > > lagna with> > > > > > > > sun. I> > > > > > > > > have a quick question..(I should have asked you during> > > the> > > > > > session> > > > > > > > but> > > > > > > > > it didn't strike me then...sorry. .)..>

> > > > > > > > Would she learn some hard lessons in her marriage> > > because her> > > > > > > > > atmakarka is in upa pada lagna? It is said that atmakarka> > > > > > effects> > > > > > > > the> > > > > > > > > house that it is positioned in...> > > > > > > > > I maybe wrong with my limited knowledge but I read> > > somewhere> > > > > > that> > > > > > > > this> > > > > > > > > holds true..> > > > > > > > > You had told me that she will get a very good husband so> > > how> > > > > > does> > > > > > > > this> > > > > > > > > relate to her atma karka

being in upa pada lagna?> > > > > > > > > Her birth details are:> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > DOB: Nov 21, 2007> > > > > > > > > Place of birth: Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA> > > > > > > > > Time of birth: 3:34 pm (US eastern time)> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > WOuld greatly appreciate if you or the esteemed gurus of> > > the> > > > > > forum> > > > > > > > > clear this doubt....> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >>

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Rhoda, Namaskar.

No need to apologise to me. I was speaking on behalf of those who use

this list for Jyotish purposes.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------

www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

Rhoda Reporter skrev:

dear visti,

my apologies.

will not repeat it again.

do forgive me

warm regards

rhoda

--- On Wed, 8/20/08, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] for visti larsen

Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:50 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Rhoda, Namaskar.

I did.

I'm also swamped with many other emails. I will answer, please be

patient.

Further, please do not use this list for these purposes.

------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

www: http://srigaruda.

com

@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT)

com

Rhoda Reporter skrev:

dear visti,

namaskar and good wishes!

just need to know if you have received anita's

email regarding her 2nd baby's birth timing.

she is very eager to know from you, before she

visits her doctor.

warm regards

rhoda

wrote:

Visti Larsen

<visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Vistiji - Atmakarka in Upa pada

lagna (to Visti)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 10:28 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Prabhu, Namaskar.

Yes i did receive it. I will answer at the earliest.

com

com

Prabhu Ganesh skrev:

Dear Vistiji,

Hope that you are well.

Just want to make sure that you had

received my reply on the reading.

I see you replying here in the forum -

just want to make sure you received my reply.

Apologies for the inconvinience guys.

Thank you.

wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT)

com>

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Vistiji - Atmakarka in Upa pada

lagna (to Visti)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 8:00 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Rajarshi, Namaskar.

i) Lagnesh in the ninth house requires Vishnu worship to protect the

father. There is also a curse of uncle in the eighth house which also

requires Vishnu worship. These were two separate points.

ii) The answer to your question is in Brhat Parasara Hora Shastra in

the 'arishtabhanga- adhyaaya' . IF one has not read Parasara's Hora

Shastra at least once you will certainly get no where with Jyotish, and

could really end up wasting a lot of time. As an example I was once at

a conference where a world renowned astrologer and author of many books

on ayurveda and jyotish stated that his personal research brought out a

NEW principle. This new principle from his OWN research was that the

tenth house was important for longevity. Now, whilst most of the

beginner-astrologer s present swallowed that idea hollow, some of the

more learned just kept shut realising that this great author had not

read the chapters on longevity and eighth house in BPHS... and to think

he even translated a few books on Jyotish and even writes mainly books

on health - what a waste... don't make the same mistake.

iii) Yes, there is Pitridosha coming from the mothers side of the

family. I believe I had mentioned this to Usha - my recollection is not

clear on this.

Hope this answers your question.

com

com

rajarshi nandy skrev:

Dear Visti,

Was going thru your mail, I

had some questions regarding some parts that i did not understand..

You mention in your mail

"curse of Uncle caused by Mercury's affliction in the ninth

house."..isnt it 8th house?

Also in case of gandanta, if

there is a benefic in kendra to lagna or moon, does it help over come

gandanta?

And the ketu shani in 6th

house, isnt that a sort of pitri dosh. will it have any major effects?

Thanks in advance..

-Regards

Rajarshi

"This

above all: to thine own self be true!" - Hamlet

--- On Tue, 19/8/08, Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ >

wrote:

Maja Strbac

<majastrbacastro@ >

[Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Vistiji - Atmakarka in Upa pada lagna

(to Visti)

Tuesday, 19 August, 2008, 11:47 PM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Visti Ji, namaste

Now after reading your email I can not get rid of that strong inner

impression that you "deliberately" left Amit and me all alone just

to observe how far we shall go with interpretations, waiting to see

if there is any need to include in this thread. (You don't need to

give any comments on this) If this is correct than I can only say

that Sanjay Ji did such a wonderful "job" on you. Magnificent. (And

I thought you were preoccupied these days, silly me. I was in

complete panic on few occasions, regretting sending a comment at

first place.)

Thank you so much for taking care of this list.

Warm Regards,

Maja

Hari Om Tat Sat

, Visti Larsen <visti

wrote:

>

> ??? ??? ?????

> Dear Usha, Namaskar.

> I hope you are Anushka are well and happy.

> I'm glad to see all the responses to you from Amit and Maja.

>

> The Vishnu worship for her was for two purposes, namely to placate

the

> father as her Lagnesh is in the ninth house, and also to overcome

the

> curse of Uncle caused by Mercury's affliction in the ninth house.

>

> As for your question reg. Atmakaraka, the placement of Atmakaraka

> anywhere shows serious soul-level trials in that area of life and

with

> those people, and in this case with her husband. She could

get 'burnt'

> in her relationship with her husband due to Ego issues, but this

will be

> good for self-realisation, and will not be a long drawn issue.

>

> As for her Gandanta Moon, despite this being a combination for

infant

> health issues, being that Venus was in Kendra and there was only

the

> benefic vedha of Mercury on the Moon and Lagna, I didn't consider

the

> Gandanta Moon to be more than a temporary health issue.

>

> Her afflicted Mercury is a main cause of concern for her life, and

will

> mainly affect her in the form of jealousy and also a possibility

of

> dristi badhaka.

> I may add at this stage that Shiva worship can be done by Anushkas

> mother as Mercury is in the 5th (mantra) from the fourth house

(mother).

> Particularly the worship of Malikarjuna or Bhimalinga would be

pertinent.

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> ------------ --------- --------- --------- ----

> www: http://srigaruda. com

> @: visti

>

> uvempati skrev:

> >

> > Thanks for replying. Yes You are correct in the sens that

Visti

sir

> > did mention that vishnu worship needs to be done to placate

the

father

> > ( with regards to the ninth house). Also he suggested a

yantra

to be

> > kept in her room. I guess..he didn't sound very ominous about

all

> > this. I just got kind of worried. I know that almost 95% of

charts

> > have some curse or the other..its just that the only thing

that

I am

> > worried about is her career and marriage and health...I guess

I

have

> > covered almost all aspects of her life..:)

> > Marriage is the most important for me ..being a girl I want

her

to

> > have a nice marriage and then a good career.

> > Thanks anyway for taking the trouble to reply. I appreciate

it a

lot.

> > I hold Visti sir in very high esteem. I have consulted him

> > almost..everytime something significant has

happened..marriage,

birth

> > of my duaghter...and so on.

> > Thanks for your wonderful analysis too and being so

considerate

and

> > patient to my queries.

> >

> > Thanks.

> >

> >

> > <srijagannat h%40. com>,

"Maja Strbac" .

> > <majastrbacastro@ > wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Gurave Namah

> > >

> > >

> > > You are most welcome for analyzing chart of your

daughter. You

are

> > > mother of this sweet little girl, am I correct? Well...

it is

> > > inconvenient sometimes having conversation via email. It

is

hard to

> > > guess a gender of a person "behind reply". :)

> > >

> > >

> > > I deliberately tried to avoid words "curse/saapa" ... I

knew

that

> > > this will happen... OK, let's do something about it.

> > >

> > > You were saying:

> > >

> > > "Visit sir did an excellent job of analyzing her chart.

I have

time

> > > and again scheduled reading sessions with him and have

never

been

> > > disappointed. "

> > >

> > > Jyotishas rarely use words "curse/saapa" on readings. It

is

> > > precisely because of avoiding making such impression

that you

have

> > > right now after learning that there is a cursed Graha in

your

> > > daughters chart. But I assure you that Visti Larsen

noticed

> > > those "scary points" in your daughter's chart. Maybe he

gave

you a

> > > remedy for her, maybe he didn't, because it is on your

daughter to

> > > choose what to do one day when she is old enough to

perform

remedies

> > > for herself. She is the only person on Earth that

can "correct" that

> > > and any other Dosa in her chart. But she needs to grow

up. All

you

> > > need to do right now is to be there for her. You as her

mother

(I

> > > suppose), you are allowed to perform remedies for her

health

only if

> > > necessary.

> > >

> > > It is not as scary as you may think at first. One can

find at

least

> > > one cursed Graha in chart of at least 80% of world wide

population

> > > (personally, I am surprised when I open a chart without

one

single

> > > curse in it), and we are all alive and well, having ups

and

downs in

> > > life, having good and having hard times. It is not

that "special and

> > > rare" case as it seems to you right now.

> > >

> > > I have seen so many charts with at least (as I have said

once)

> > > duplicated or tripled number of Dosas comparing to your

daughter's

> > > chart. Many of those people are married, having family

life,

doing

> > > their job, having a social life... having a life, being

alive

and

> > > well. Dosas can bring struggle in life, but let me ask

you:

Who is

> > > spared from struggle in life on this planet?

> > >

> > > I have cursed Chandra in my chart and here I am alive

and

well. I am

> > > performing remedies maybe last 8 months so far for this

Dosa

(I am

> > > 25 now). Honestly, I can hardly complain on my life.

Will this

fact

> > > calm you down?

> > >

> > > Let me share what I was told about my curse: "Relocating

inner

> > > resources and energy on other people, rather than on own

needs. Many

> > > times it can even be self destructive. "

> > >

> > > You see, at this moment you are my "afflicted Chandra",

or

let's say

> > > it: a mother disturbed by one single word and worried

for her

own

> > > child. I am in the middle of examine term and I should

be

doing some

> > > other things for myself right now considering that fact,

but... I

> > > have a lot of remedies to do in future to correct that

"habit".

> > >

> > > Have I convinced you that there is no reason to be

upset,

disturbed

> > > or worried?

> > >

> > > Now, please, enjoy your daughter's childhood. She is a

sweet

girl,

> > > one very, very, very sweet girl (you are not biased

about this

fact

> > > I assure you, Sukra is exalted Graha in Meena Rasi after

all,

and

> > > that Chandra on her lagna... She is heart melting :)

> > >

> > > Warm regards,

> > > Maya

> > >

> > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

"uvempati"

<ushavempati@ >

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Maja and Amit for your analysis.

> > > > It is a real scary to see to Mr. Amit's post. I do

not know

the

> > > full

> > > > implication but I am hoping the esteemed gurus to

throw some

light

> > > on

> > > > it...

> > > > Thanks so much maja for taking the time to reply to

my post.

Visit

> > > sir

> > > > did an excellent job of analyzing her chart. I have

time and

again

> > > > scheduled reading sessions with him and have never

been

> > > disappointed.

> > > > Thanks for analyzing my duaghter's chart. she is

indeed a

very

> > > sweet

> > > > child but then she is my child and evry mother

would say the

same

> > > > about her child..:)

> > > > Thanks once again.

> > > >

> > > >

"Amit Puri"

<amitpuri20@ >

> > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Maja namskar

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > let us not talk about the capability of SJC

guru .. they

are

> > > capable

> > > > that is

> > > > > why they are guru

> > > > >

> > > > > ..and let me tell you one thing i dont doubt

anyone

capability

> > > ever

> > > > .. this

> > > > > is person's own karma from where is getting

astro

guideline he

> > > will be

> > > > > guided properly or not is wish of supreme

power so believe

in

> > > Karta

> > > > (doer or

> > > > > painter ) not the krit (painiting). .

> > > > >

> > > > > i was surprised to read your comments( this is

definitely

kind of

> > > > chart that

> > > > > I would wish for my own child, ) in fact this

is not a bad

> > > chart at all

> > > > > .......but i was surprised how you can see her

sanchit and

> > > prarbada so

> > > > > quickly ...

> > > > >

> > > > > as far as astrol point are consrnd according

to me budha

is very

> > > > power full

> > > > > planet in chart being rashi lord and lot of

other planets

under

> > > his

> > > > grip as

> > > > > nakshtra lord .... but was worried about the

being

badhka ..the

> > > > native is

> > > > > born on shukla dwadasi ,lorded by budha day

lord also

budha and

> > > born

> > > > again

> > > > > in revati nakshtra .. in short this is

creating tattwa

dosha in

> > > chart or

> > > > > tripuskar dosha being functional malefic it

need

remedy ..i was

> > > thinking

> > > > > according to my level of understanding ..i

think larsen ji

will

> > > > clear this

> > > > > point..

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > regard

> > > > >

> > > > > Amit puri

> > > > >

> > > > > 2008/8/15 Maja Strbac <majastrbacastro@ >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Amit, namaste

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes, yes, we used same birth data.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To tell you honestly I missed that

Gandanta Dosa (29

deg. 58

> > > min,

> > > > > > well... my eyesitigh... :). Would love to

read your

comment

> > > what can

> > > > > > this bring in her marriage. All rest what

you were

mentioning

> > > about

> > > > > > how it is connected to Budha curse, I

wish if I could

give you

> > > > > > comment on that, but my level of

knowledge is of no help

on

> > > that

> > > > > > issue (pitty... I love dialogues). But do

not be worried

about

> > > her

> > > > > > Budha curse in chart. Her father was

adviced by Visti

Larsen,

> > > so I

> > > > > > am sure that this Dosa in her chart is

taken care of

properly

> > > > > > (personaly I have no idea about proper

remedy for this).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P.S. Do not be worried about her primary

education until

> > > She

> > > > > > will be only 5 years old, so no sweat. :)

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warm Regards,

> > > > > > Maya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > <srijagannat h%40. com>

<%

> > > 40. com>,

> > > > > > "Amit Puri" <amitpuri20@ >

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Namskar Maja and visti ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Lagna lord in Gandanta and this

chart is having

pachanga

> > > dosha from

> > > > > > > Tridoshik badha lord budha ... in

8th house in lagna

as well

> > > in

> > > > > > 8th in marka

> > > > > > > amsha .. this budha also lord of 4th

house in d-24

runing

> > > dasa for

> > > > > > the

> > > > > > > same... till 2012 what do you

predict for her primery

> > > > > > edcuation ...i agree

> > > > > > > on one point exchange in venus and

budha but what to

do with

> > > the

> > > > > > curse

> > > > > > > created by satrun and rahu on budha

.....and the

nasrigka

> > > Dasa of

> > > > > > mars and

> > > > > > > then budha

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > i am using following data for the

chart

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > November 21, 2007

> > > > > > > Time: 3:34:08 pm

> > > > > > > Time Zone: 5:00:00 (West of GMT)

> > > > > > > Place: 83 W 59' 17", 33 N 57' 22"

> > > > > > > Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA

> > > > > > > Altitude: 80.00 meters

> > > > > > > regard

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 2008/8/15 Maja Strbac

<majastrbacastro@ >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Om Gurave Namah

> > > > > > > > Dear Sir, namaste

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This reply is not from a

Jyotish Guru, but I could

not

> > > hold on

> > > > > > from

> > > > > > > > posting a comment on your

daughter's chart after I

took a

> > > peek.

> > > > > > It

> > > > > > > > is very beautiful chart

especially regarding her

marriage.

> > > It

> > > > > > will

> > > > > > > > be a good one even with AK on

it, don't be worried.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Having AK (which is lagnesh at

the same time) on UL

and

> > > A7, along

> > > > > > > > with Sk in her 7th bhava could

bring her strong

desire to

> > > be

> > > > > > > > involved in serious

relationship/ marriage very early

in

> > > life.

> > > > > > This

> > > > > > > > can be her strongest wish of

all. So this is

actually one

> > > of

> > > > > > results

> > > > > > > > which AK can bring on UL. It is

not malefic AK so

this

> > > experience

> > > > > > > > doesn't have to be as hard as

you may expect with

AK. It

> > > is Guru,

> > > > > > > > and it is one very strong Guru

in chart (considering

her

> > > Navamsa

> > > > > > > > also, Gu AK on Lagnamsa in own

sign, lagna

vargotama...

> > > this is

> > > > > > > > definitely kind of chart that I

would wish for my own

> > > child,

> > > > > > > > honestly). AK on UL can also

bring a "soul mate" for

> > > husband.

> > > > > > There

> > > > > > > > is DK on UL, so... ok, there

are some "everyday life"

> > > issues in

> > > > > > her

> > > > > > > > marriage such as "who is in

charge" (your little

girl is

> > > very

> > > > > > sweet,

> > > > > > > > but she may have her own idea

what is authority.)

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Guru is related to

children/higher education, so

these

> > > issues

> > > > > > may be

> > > > > > > > a problem for her marriage (she

is perfectly healthy

for

> > > having

> > > > > > > > children, I am not talking

about it). As lord of 7th

bhava

> > > is in

> > > > > > 8th

> > > > > > > > and parivartana. .. well she

may be in a situation to

make

> > > kind

> > > > > > > > of "sacrifice" for her

marriage. Just make sure that

her

> > > higher

> > > > > > > > education is terminated with

diploma, not with

marriage.

> > > For

> > > > > > just in

> > > > > > > > case. Lord of second bhava from

UL on very UL is

good for

> > > > > > sustenance

> > > > > > > > of marriage. Her husband will

be motivated to

sustain this

> > > > > > marriage.

> > > > > > > > I think that there is stronger

chance for that

husband to

> > > have

> > > > > > more

> > > > > > > > Guru qualities rather than

Surya qualities. Guru

seems

> > > stronger

> > > > > > > > Graha here. In that case this

"Guru" can perfectly

> > > understand

> > > > > > with

> > > > > > > > your daughter on mental level

also.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > UL and A7 are in excellent

relation to her AL. This

can

> > > support

> > > > > > her

> > > > > > > > important decisions in life,

especially because of

5/9

> > > relation

> > > > > > to

> > > > > > > > her AL. This person may help

her a lot in her career

and

> > > life

> > > > > > > > generally. Lessons to be

learned there are not as

> > > unpleasant as

> > > > > > you

> > > > > > > > may expect. They are more than

useful. Your daughter

can

> > > only

> > > > > > > > prosper from this marriage.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maybe just a small remedy to

keep this marriage as

it is

> > > once

> > > > > > when

> > > > > > > > it occurs and that is all.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Sleep well. This will be a good

marriage. Enjoy your

> > > daughter's

> > > > > > > > childhood without thinking

about her future. It is

quite

> > > good

> > > > > > future.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I do wish to read Vistiji's

reply to you to see if I

am

> > > wrong

> > > > > > > > somewhere. Let's wait for that.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Warm Regards,

> > > > > > > > Maya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > <srijagannat h%40. com>

> > > > <% 40.

com><srijagannat h%

> > > > > > 40. com>,

> > > > > >