IndiaDivine.org

RE: Lal Kitab Remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Raghu,

The reason I did not reply because Sanjayji was unwell at the time and his doctor advised complete rest. This meant that he was not talking to anyone on the phone, not even to his parent. They understood that. I had assumed you would understand it as well.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Raghunatha RaoNemani [raon1008] Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:40 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Lal Kitab Remedy

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sanjay Ji and Lakshmi Kary Ji,Sanjay Ji, good to see you writing again. Thanks to my motherMahalakhmi to bless you as I have been pryaing for you since I havelearnt you are not keeping well. Even I wrote a note to Sarbani Jion what phone number I can call you and chant a Mahalakshmi Mantrawith me few times when you were not feeling well. But I did not gotany reply. So please let me know what phone number I may call you to say Namaste and talk to you for a minute.Anyhow, thanks for replying to Lakhsmi Kary Ji on her question onLalkitab. I remember you taught us one simple principle on finidngthe interest on Lalkitab.Lakshmi Ji, can you check your Dasa/Antar/Pratyantar dasa, you would have got the Red book (lal Kitab) or associated with this during the Rahu running/involved. If the answer is Yes, then, you will surely get rid of them duringthe period of planets conjoined Guru or Guru Dasa/Antar/Pratyantar.Try to check and tell us what was your experience.I have been offered this book freely by few people in the past andalso received invitations to join in ther group, but simple Isaid, "Sarvam Mahalakshmi Arpanamastu" and refused.RegardsRaghunatha RaoP.S: Few typo's are corrected in this message, sorry for the duplicate message.sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <guruji wrote:"Sanjay Rath" <gurujiWed Apr 19, 2006 12:06 pmRE: lal Remedy for Saas- Bahu conflict+ sri gurave namah +Dear Lakshmi We are a tradition following the lineage of Paräsara through hisillustrious son Veda Vyasa and others like Jaimini in the line. Asrecent as a thousand years back when knowledge exchange and sharingwere recorded, Kalyana Varma the author of the classic Saravali, whowas a follower of the school of Varähamihira has warned that theteachings coming from the west (middle east or south europe) shouldbe carefully examined before accepting them into the Jyotish shastra.The book 'Lal Kitab' simply means the 'Red book'. It was writtenabout two centuries back by someone claiming to be an astrologer fromthe Punjab. It is not in the Panjabi language and is instead in theUrdu or persian language and can, in no sense be considered 'Vedic'.It doe not perta in to the period nor does it use the basic paradigmof Vedic astrology. In fact Lagna does not even exist in this systemand everyone is considered as 'Aries Lagna'. This is very verysubstandard knowledge to accept as anything to do with Vedicastrology.The astrologers are 'Lal Kitab' astrologers and not Vedic astrologers.My one question has always been - why is it names as Red book why notgiven an astrological name or any such nice name. Why would anyauthor like to give it such a hideous and strange name? What is themeaning of thisname?Some remedies are vedic and taken from vedic texts to make it lookacceptable to the scholars but the most of it is very strange. Haveyou seen the starteller magazine, the major remedies have numbersfrom 1 to say 24, and one is recommended blindly based on an annultransit.With best wishes & warm regards,Yours trulySanjay Rath

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Raghu,

I understand your concern. But I cannot force him to accept calls can I? He just wanted a bit of peace. That was his remedy. Anyways, soon all this problem will be resolved. Sanjayji has been insistent on having a private secretary. And when that happens life would be a lot easier for all of us. And Raghu, do you remember, that when the Saaji issue came up last year I send a mail to the list? That if anyone from SJC wishes to contact Sanjayji they should do so directly? Please write to him directly or to any one else in SJC for his numbers (many of them have it), at least till such time when his personal assistant comes. Anyways, my main point is why don't you people write to him directly and ask him for his numbers? And then you can call him whenever you want. I can never understand where I come into the picture??

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Raghunatha RaoNemani [raon1008] Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:03 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Lal Kitab Remedy

Om Krishna GuruNamaste Sarbani Ji,Thanks for the note. I can understand the reason for not replying.If I wanted to call him during that time and bother him with an Astrological questions then, your assumption is correct, but my intension was to talk to Sanjay Ji that time and wanted him to recite my mother Mahalakhsmi mantra with me in the phone for his quick recovery. Do we need Doctors permission for this ? I do not think so.Do I assume that, he does not know what remedies he has to take when he is not well, of course not. The reason being, whatever a little Jyotish knowledge I got is from him and his Shisyas teachings to me along with my Guru Ji teachings.So it was my dharma/duty to offer the remedies which I belive will help him during the time when he was not well, hence requested for a phone number where I can reach him.Anyhow, he is doing alright now and at least my mother Mahalakshmi had listend to my personal prayers, I am happy for that. RegardsRaghunatha Raosohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar" <sarbani wrote:"Sarbani Sarkar" <sarbani Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:18 am Re: Lal Kitab Remedy Shri Brahmadaru SmaramiDear Raghu,The reason I did not reply because Sanjayji was unwell at the time and his doctor advised complete rest. This meant that he was not talking to anyone on the phone, not even to his parent. They understood that. I had assumed you would understand it as well. Best Regards,Sarbani--Raghunatha RaoNemani [raon1008] Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:40 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Lal Kitab RemedyOm Krishna GuruNamaste Sanjay Ji and Lakshmi Kary Ji,Sanjay Ji, good to see you writing again. Thanks to my motherMahalakhmi to bless you as I have been pryaing for you since I havelearnt you are not keeping well. Even I wrote a note to Sarbani Jion what phone number I can call you and chant a Mahalakshmi Mantrawith me few times when you were not feeling well. But I did not gotany reply. So please let me know what phone number I may call you to say Namaste and talk to you for a minute.Anyhow, thanks for replying to Lakhsmi Kary Ji on her question onLalkitab. I remember you taught us one simple principle on finidngthe interest on Lalkitab.Lakshmi Ji, can you check your Dasa/Antar/Pratyantar dasa, you would have got the Red book (lal Kitab) or associated with this during the Rahu running/involved. If the answer is Yes, then, you will surely get rid of them duringthe period of planets conjoined Guru or Guru Dasa/Antar/Pratyantar.Try to check and tell us what was your experience.I have been offered this book freely by few people in the past andalso received invitations to join in ther group, but simple Isaid, "Sarvam Mahalakshmi Arpanamastu" and refused.RegardsRaghunatha RaoP.S: Few typo's are corrected in this message, sorry for the duplicate message.sohamsa , "Sanjay Rath" <guruji wrote:"Sanjay Rath" <gurujiWed Apr 19, 2006 12:06 pmRE: lal Remedy for Saas- Bahu conflict+ sri gurave namah +Dear Lakshmi We are a tradition following the lineage of Paräsara through hisillustrious son Veda Vyasa and others like Jaimini in the line. Asrecent as a thousand years back when knowledge exchange and sharingwere recorded, Kalyana Varma the author of the classic Saravali, whowas a follower of the school of Varähamihira has warned that theteachings coming from the west (middle east or south europe) shouldbe carefully examined before accepting them into the Jyotish shastra.The book 'Lal Kitab' simply means the 'Red book'. It was writtenabout two centuries back by someone claiming to be an astrologer fromthe Punjab. It is not in the Panjabi language and is instead in theUrdu or persian language and can, in no sense be considered 'Vedic'.It doe not perta in to the period nor does it use the basic paradigmof Vedic astrology. In fact Lagna does not even exist in this systemand everyone is considered as 'Aries Lagna'. This is very verysubstandard knowledge to accept as anything to do with Vedicastrology.The astrologers are 'Lal Kitab' astrologers and not Vedic astrologers.My one question has always been - why is it names as Red book why notgiven an astrological name or any such nice name. Why would anyauthor like to give it such a hideous and strange name? What is themeaning of thisname?Some remedies are vedic and taken from vedic texts to make it lookacceptable to the scholars but the most of it is very strange. Haveyou seen the starteller magazine, the major remedies have numbersfrom 1 to say 24, and one is recommended blindly based on an annultransit.With best wishes & warm regards,Yours trulySanjay Rath