IndiaDivine.org

RE: Marriage Matching - Ramesh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat ||

Dear Swee,

Jut remembered Sanjayji's lecture in which he says not to make (or read!) a prasna chart on krishna chaturdashi and amavasya? Btw having met Asha I gathered that she is very familiar with astrology, learnt to draw up a chart at a very young age, just didn't take up chart reading serious enough!

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Swee ChanSunday, February 26, 2006 6:08 AM Subject: [Jaya Jagannatha] Marriage Matching - Ramesh

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Asha,

Namaste

My daughter has received one alliance- boy is from london. he saw her at a wedding.

they are ready to manage her education etc.

her date of birth is May 5, 1987-tob 4.47 pm, pob mumbai

should I agree to it? I am tempted to-the boy is very good.

br

asha

Best person here is Ramesh with his fancy software.

Will need the man’s details in order to do the match.

Love,

Swee

ramesh, I dont have birth details of the boy as yet except the birth date-and pls do match it whenever you are free there is no hurry. and yes-I dont think I am cut out to read a chart honestly. u have met me, and knowing me a little-you know thats what I believe. br asha"Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote: || Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat || Dear Swee, Jut remembered Sanjayji's lecture in which he says not to make (or read!) a prasna chart on krishna chaturdashi and amavasya? Btw having met Asha I gathered that she is very familiar with astrology, learnt to draw up a chart at a very young age, just didn't take up chart reading serious enough! Best Wishes, Ramesh On Behalf Of Swee ChanSent:

Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:08 AM Subject: [Jaya Jagannatha] Marriage Matching - Ramesh Jaya Jagannatha Dear Asha, Namaste My daughter has received one alliance- boy is from london. he saw her at a wedding. they are ready to manage her education etc. her date of birth is May 5, 1987-tob 4.47 pm, pob mumbai should I agree to it? I am tempted to-the boy is very good. br asha Best person here is Ramesh with his fancy software. Will need the man’s details in order to do the match. Love, Swee

Asha Kamath

Guest guest

Dear Asha,

Can you please give the details you have?

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Asha KamathSunday, February 26, 2006 1:17 PM Subject: RE: [Jaya Jagannatha] Marriage Matching - Ramesh

ramesh,

I dont have birth details of the boy as yet except the birth date-and pls do match it whenever you are free there is no hurry.

and yes-I dont think I am cut out to read a chart honestly. u have met me, and knowing me a little-you know thats what I believe.

br

asha"Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:

Dear Swee,

Jut remembered Sanjayji's lecture in which he says not to make (or read!) a prasna chart on krishna chaturdashi and amavasya? Btw having met Asha I gathered that she is very familiar with astrology, learnt to draw up a chart at a very young age, just didn't take up chart reading serious enough!

Best Wishes,

Ramesh

On Behalf Of Swee ChanSunday, February 26, 2006 6:08 AM Subject: [Jaya Jagannatha] Marriage Matching - Ramesh

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Asha,

Namaste

My daughter has received one alliance- boy is from london. he saw her at a wedding.

they are ready to manage her education etc.

her date of birth is May 5, 1987-tob 4.47 pm, pob mumbai

should I agree to it? I am tempted to-the boy is very good.

br

asha

Best person here is Ramesh with his fancy software.

Will need the man’s details in order to do the match.

Love,

Swee

Asha Kamath

Guest guest

ramesh hello.

its been very hectic life so have not really read mails.

sangeeta does not seem to be inclined towards the guy-so i was

wondering why i should keep on saying anything to her.

so i have also not said a thing to her.

br

asha