IndiaDivine.org

Tatwa and Maha Purusa Yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namasthe Gurudeva and all friends,

I was trying to understand about tatva in more, and I am going to write you my thoughts as follows.

If we take pancha maha purusa yoga (MPY) we know these yogas predominance one of the tatva from 5 tatva as follows.

1.Ruchaka-Mars- Agni- material improvement

2.Sasa- Saturn- Vayu- Material improvement

3.Malavi- Venus- Jala Material improvement

4 Badra-Mercury- Pritivi- Spiritual improvement

5 Hamsa-jupiter- Akasa- spiritual improvements.

Movable signs can only give rise to strong Ruchaka, Sasa, Hamsa and Malavya yoga.

Dual signs can only give rise to Badra, Hamsa and Malavi yoga.

Fixed signs can only give rise to week Ruchaka , Sasa and malavi yoga.

My understandings for your comments.

1.Strong Jala tatva can be expected from any sign. Jala tatva control blood and flowing elements mainly in the body, which is reasonable, and we know 70% of our body is consisting Jala tatva. The qualities of a person with this yoga looks give rise to mainly the attractive body. Vruhat Samhita explain this as " Sneha " may be love or attraction.(69-5) A person with Malvia yoga could be popular among others.

2. Movable signs can give the rise to Ruchaka, Sasa, Hamsa and Malavya yoga. These signs predominance RAJAS guna. Material rise is expected from natives who born in these sign with Ruchaka and Sasa yoga, and if involved Hamsa yoga spiritual rise can be expected. Sri Rama, Lord Buddha, and lot of great souls born with blessing of this yoga with movable rising sign.

To improve materially or spiritually for movable lagna, the chance is much more than other lagna born, and we know lot of popular souls born under influence of Chara rasi.

3.Duel signs predominance Satwa guna. Non of the PMP yoga rising for material improvements for these lagnas. Malavi yoga,Hamsa yoga and Badra yoga is not for material improvement. They are mostly like saint and always like to improve the knowledge.

4. Fixed signs are predominance Thamas guna. Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius would not give rise to Malavia, Ruchaka or Sasa yoga as much as strength as movable rasi. For Taurus, Leo and Scorpio, Venus lorded evil places as well and only Aquarius Malvia yoga is much beneficial as Venus is yoga karaka. Ruchaka yoga rising as co-lord of Scorpio for fixed signs and the strength can be depend on Ketu as well. Sasa yoga too can be expected but depend on the nature of Rahu too. So strong beneficial results can not be expected and in fact, comparatively, tamas guna consist of lot of ignorance and short term beneficial results.

Fixed signs always shows some sort of opposite nature when work with rasi dasa. For example Taurus is even but we count zodiacally when Leo is odd we count reverse. what could be the reason?

These all can be altered by other factors but this all my understanding in general.

your comments welcome.

Hare Krshna

Karu