IndiaDivine.org

will my friend LOOSE HER MOTHER?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Members I am here by attaching the chart(in jhora format) of my friend .Her mother is suffering from heart problem,and she is very serious.I want to know whether my friends mother will recover from this condition.If any remedies please suggest Natal Chart December 29, 1986Time: 9:03:00 amTime Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 24' 00", 14 N 14' 00" Chitradurga, IndiaAltitude: 0.00 meters Lunar Yr-Mo: Kshaya - MargasiraTithi: Krishna Trayodasi (Ju) (35.59%

left)Vedic Weekday: Monday (Mo)Nakshatra: Anuraadha (Sa) (11.20% left)Yoga: Soola (Ju) (10.37% left)Karana: Vanija (Ve) (71.18% left)Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Ta)Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Li)Kaala Lord: Rahu (Mahakala: Sun) Sunrise: 6:51:11 amSunset: 6:01:23 pmJanma Ghatis: 5.4922 Ayanamsa: 23-40-26.24Sidereal Time: 15:07:48 I humbly request all the member to help me in this regard with regards vishnu

Mail

Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

Guest guest

Dear Vishnu Krishna, Is your friend's mother 20 years old or is it case of an error? Please clarify. David

Brings words and photos together (easily) with PhotoMail - it's free and works with Mail.