IndiaDivine.org

YOGI KARVE GETS CONFUSED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaste Learned, Swee Ji,

Below, as you might already have knowledge about, is a message talking about a siddhi. I also happen to be aware of someone in my home town with similar Siddhi.

May I please request the learned to throw some light on what is this phenomenon, what is this siddhi called etc...

Namaste;

Gaurav Jain

vedic astrology , sudeep suri <vaudeva99>wrote:> SRI JYOTIH GURUS> OM and Pranaams> As you must be knowing SRI YOGI KARVE IS A SIDDH> PURUSH WHO CAN LOOK AT YOUR FACE AND TELL YOU YOUR DOB> ,TIME ETC very accurately.Infact in my case also he> did a amazing thing becaz without my telling him> anything he told me my DOB,time etc.NOW YOGIJI MAHARAJ> was in DELHI three days ago.My cousin Vipen Suri who> does not know his DOB went to Karveji with his wife> and 2 Children.Birth Data of Vipens wife and children> is accurately recorded.YOGIJI MAHARAJ very correctly> and accurately Told the birth details of Vipenâ€s> wife and 2 daughters.But in Case of Vipen he got> confused. First he gave DOB as 22JULY/1957> Time:6:35M Place DELHI,.Then he went into meditation> and said DOB is 29 July,Time:6:35PM and Place is> DELHI.> NOW JYOTISH GURUS WHICH DOB DO YOU THINK IS CORRECT.> SOME DETAILS OF VIPEN SURI> 1) He drinks Alcohol a lot.> 2)His wife is 2 years older to him.> 3) He has 2 daughters.> 4)He has been having an Relationship with another Lady> for last many years.> 5)Since 1996 professionally it has been a "DEAD" phase> with no work.Before 1996 he was running a small fast> food joint very successfully.> What is your take on his birth day is it 22 July or 29> JULY.> I WILLBE INTERESTED IN YOUR INPUTS ON THIS.> SUDEEP>