IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: Bhrigu Bindu Progression in Annual Charts

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Guru-ji and Raghunatha-ji,

Namaskr. Thank you for your revelations regarding Bhrigu Bindu. Let me apply to some charts and get back to you about the progression technique. Raghunatha-ji, I was using the special points button in the Jhora after mentally calculating the degrees from Ra and Mo's positions.

Thank you again,

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================

sohamsa , "Raghunatha RaoNemani" <raon1008 wrote:>> Om Krishna Guru> > Namaste Narasimha Ji and Fellow Students,> > Thanks for the note and also for the pointers for the calculation.> > Yes, I love to have this kind of calculations in JHora. So that > students like me, can continue the analysis/doscovery directly, > rather than spending time in manual calculations. As you know when I > study any priciple, I like to test in many charts, which demands more > time and if I do manual calculations, it will take many hours, which > unfortunately I/we have less in our hand. So I would request you to > add this and any other methods, which you are doing research into > your future release of JHora (when time permits for you). So that > research minded studetns like me can continue your reserach from > there.> > Anyhow, now coming back to "Bhrigu-Bindu" calculation: When I have > refered back my notes on this subject, where Sri CS Patel Ji > mentioned in his Article 15 at page No: 124 of a book called "Navamsa > and Nadi Astrology", he gave a definition as follows:> > "Deduct the Longitude of Rahu from that of the Moon. the difference > be divided by two (2). Add the quotient to Rahu's position. The > result will be Rahu-Moon midpoint is also called "Bhrigu-Bindu". > > The above is slightly different from your calculation, so which one > is correct ?, then I will apply this on few charts and try to learn > from there. So request you to please clarify my doubt and educate me.> > A side note to my fellow students:-> ==================================> I have read (at least 3 times) a book called "Bhrigu Nandi Nadi" by > my Guru Ji's Guru Sri RG Rao Ji. This book has got about 500+ Charts > in it and evey time I read a chart from this book, I learnt a new > thing. So if some one has more interest in Bhrigu Nandi Nadi > principles, then I would suggest you to read/study this book and pair > up with me once you have finished reading at least 2 times. So that > we can work together on a paper with some exaple charts and share our > findings with our fellow studetns for their further study. I can not > do this study, this year as I have already have few studies in my > hand, but surely love to do this work with some one next year.> > Thanks for your help in advance.> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > ===> > vedic astrology/message/72945> "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" pvr@ > Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:05 pm > Re: Bhrigu Bindu Progression in Annual Charts > > Dear Raghunath,> > It is not there in the current release of JHora. If you want to > experiment with it, you will have to calculate manually.> > Take the longitudes of Moon and Rahu. Add them and divide the sum by > 2.> > I may add it to JHora in a future release.> > May the light of Brahman shine within,> Narasimha> > ====> > vedic astrology/message/72944> "Raghunatha RaoNemani" raon1008 > Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:36 pm > Re : Bhrigu Bindu Progression in Annual Charts> > Om Krishna Guru> > Namaste Narasimha JI,> > Welcome back and good to read about your 'Bhrigu Bindu Progression in> Annual Charts' examples. Please tell me, where do I find the BB in> HHora. In yor first example, you said "The BB for the year is at> 2Cp28", how and where do I find this in JHora ?> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > ----> P.S: I am forwarding this note from VA list to this, so that some of > my fellow studetns may benefit from this discussion.>

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Raghunatha-ji,

Namaskar. Actually it is quite simple and there is nothing much to it. Suppose Rahu is in 15 deg Kanya and Chandra is in 20 deg Tula. Then the mid point is at 17.5 deg ahead of Rahu's position. So we can use the special points button "SP - KH" in the top menu bar and define BB with it. I was using it for visual representation and seeing how natal BB is aspected by grahas in various Divisional charts at different points of time. I didn't get much satisfactory result at least with my chart. But Narasimha-ji's method is a different progression, and has to be done on paper. I will get back to you after I go through some charts.

Hope this helps a little.

Best wishes,

Sourav

==================================================================sohamsa , "Raghunatha RaoNemani" <raon1008 wrote:>> Om Krishna Guru> > Namaste Sourav Ji,> > Can you please write a note on step by step on how to use the Special > Points in Jhora, so that it may be useful to some of our fellow > students too.> > Take any example to calculate one Bhrigu Bindu point calcualation and > also how to find the progression using JHora. That way I will learn > the usage too.> > Thanks for your help in advance.> > Regards> Raghunatha Rao> > sohamsa , "Sourav" souravc108@ wrote:> >> > > > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > > > Dear Guru-ji and Raghunatha-ji,> > > > > > > Namaskr. Thank you for your revelations regarding Bhrigu Bindu. Let > me> > apply to some charts and get back to you about the progression> > technique. Raghunatha-ji, I was using the special points button in > the> > Jhora after mentally calculating the degrees from Ra and Mo's > positions.> > > > Thank you again,> > > > Best wishes,> > > > Sourav> > > > =================================================================> > > > > > sohamsa , "Raghunatha RaoNemani" <raon1008@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Om Krishna Guru> > >> > > Namaste Narasimha Ji and Fellow Students,> > >> > > Thanks for the note and also for the pointers for the calculation.> > >> > > Yes, I love to have this kind of calculations in JHora. So that> > > students like me, can continue the analysis/doscovery directly,> > > rather than spending time in manual calculations. As you know > when I> > > study any priciple, I like to test in many charts, which demands > more> > > time and if I do manual calculations, it will take many hours, > which> > > unfortunately I/we have less in our hand. So I would request you > to> > > add this and any other methods, which you are doing research into> > > your future release of JHora (when time permits for you). So that> > > research minded studetns like me can continue your reserach from> > > there.> > >> > > Anyhow, now coming back to "Bhrigu-Bindu" calculation: When I have> > > refered back my notes on this subject, where Sri CS Patel Ji> > > mentioned in his Article 15 at page No: 124 of a book > called "Navamsa> > > and Nadi Astrology", he gave a definition as follows:> > >> > > "Deduct the Longitude of Rahu from that of the Moon. the > difference> > > be divided by two (2). Add the quotient to Rahu's position. The> > > result will be Rahu-Moon midpoint is also called "Bhrigu-Bindu".> > >> > > The above is slightly different from your calculation, so which > one> > > is correct ?, then I will apply this on few charts and try to > learn> > > from there. So request you to please clarify my doubt and educate > me.> > >> > > A side note to my fellow students:-> > > ==================================> > > I have read (at least 3 times) a book called "Bhrigu Nandi Nadi" > by> > > my Guru Ji's Guru Sri RG Rao Ji. This book has got about 500+ > Charts> > > in it and evey time I read a chart from this book, I learnt a new> > > thing. So if some one has more interest in Bhrigu Nandi Nadi> > > principles, then I would suggest you to read/study this book and > pair> > > up with me once you have finished reading at least 2 times. So > that> > > we can work together on a paper with some exaple charts and share > our> > > findings with our fellow studetns for their further study. I can > not> > > do this study, this year as I have already have few studies in my> > > hand, but surely love to do this work with some one next year.> > >> > > Thanks for your help in advance.> > >> > > Regards> > > Raghunatha Rao> > >> > > ===> > >> > > vedic astrology/message/72945> > > "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" pvr@> > > Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:05 pm> > > Re: Bhrigu Bindu Progression in Annual Charts> > >> > > Dear Raghunath,> > >> > > It is not there in the current release of JHora. If you want to> > > experiment with it, you will have to calculate manually.> > >> > > Take the longitudes of Moon and Rahu. Add them and divide the sum > by> > > 2.> > >> > > I may add it to JHora in a future release.> > >> > > May the light of Brahman shine within,> > > Narasimha> > >> > > ====> > >> > > vedic astrology/message/72944> > > "Raghunatha RaoNemani" raon1008@> > > Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:36 pm> > > Re : Bhrigu Bindu Progression in Annual Charts> > >> > > Om Krishna Guru> > >> > > Namaste Narasimha JI,> > >> > > Welcome back and good to read about your 'Bhrigu Bindu > Progression in> > > Annual Charts' examples. Please tell me, where do I find the BB in> > > HHora. In yor first example, you said "The BB for the year is at> > > 2Cp28", how and where do I find this in JHora ?> > >> > > Regards> > > Raghunatha Rao> > >> > > ----> > > P.S: I am forwarding this note from VA list to this, so that some > of> > > my fellow studetns may benefit from this discussion.> > >> >>