IndiaDivine.org

Answer on lesson 13

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sanjay and Narasimha,

Namaste.

First of all, I apologize for delayed answer on this lesson. I was very busy this week and now on weekend I have some time for working on my answers. I'm sorry that I didn't post my answer earlier because I already saw the answers by others and Narasimha, it's not the same now, but anyway here are my opinion on the given examples.

EXERCISE 1: Consider a native with the following birthdata. November 19, 1917 Time: 23:03:00 Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Longitude: 81 E 52' 00" Latitude: 25 N 28' 00" Find the progressed Sun on June 26, 1975 using dasamsa progression. Find the natal planets/lagnas/sahams closely touched by him. What kind of results are possible in career?

Natal position of Sun is 4 Sc 6. Progressed position of Sun is 26 Ar 58 and Moon 6 Ta 00. On the first sight it can be seen that exalted Sun in progressed chart is very near to natal position of Ghati lagna (24 Ar 30). The same case like in example 5 in the lesson (A.B. Vajpayee). I'm not accustomed with meanings of sahams but I can see that progressed Sun is opposing Kali saham (27 Li 5) and Vidya saham (27 Li 8). Progressed chart is very interesting; exalted Sun in the 10th house very near to natal Ghati lagna - this must bring some uprising in career. Person can become ruler or some sort of leader. Parivartan yoga between Sun and Mars is present along with mutual aspect of Sun-Mars. Mars can represent activity, force or even violence and it can also signifies army or in this case tyranny. So, according to all; person has become (or fortified this position acquired before) a ruler or leader (king) by usage of army force.

EXERCISE 2: Consider a native with the following birthdata. August 7, 1963 Time: 21:14:50 Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT) Longitude: 83 E 58' 00" Latitude: 21 N 27' 00" Guess approximately when he got married.

For marriage we can look on 7th house, 7th lord, UL and UL lord, Ketu (natural significator for marriage) and vivaha saham and trines from it. 7th house and lord of 7th (Mercury) comes too early (6th and 16th years). UL is in Libra and vivaha saham also (25 Li 56). This is, I think, most important point for marriage in this chart. All other points are either too early or too late. So, Sun will be on 25 Li 56 on 11.Nov 1963. From position of natal Sun to vivaha saham is 94ÿ52' and this gives 28.46 years (28 years 5 months and 15 days). So, marriage will probably happen in January 1992.

Sorry again for delay.

Darpaha Dasa.