IndiaDivine.org

India's first Moon mission : Bad Time for Launch?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

22 October 2008, 6:30 AM local time (Satish Dhawan Centre)

Lagna is Libra, Sun and Mars there is good for propulsion (rocket), I dont see risk of explotion or similar disaster. But the problem I think is in the Moon-Ketu in 10th, Cancer. Moon in Cancer is good, but with Ketu is different feeling. I think that will be problems with photographic system ( 3-D atlas of Moon surface). But 10th would say us that the political effect will be contradictory. Perhaps will see many critical opinions about the real benefits of this spacial program.

The most ambitious mission yet by the Indian Space Research Organisation have a bad astrological keypoint with Moon-Ketu in 10th... and Saturno-Moon dasa-bhukti (until Jan 2009)... you can see the Moon-Saturn in 2/12 relationship, sadha-sati.. Saturn-Mars (until march 2010), Saturn-Rahu (until Jan 2013)... There is no best dasas and best position of the Moon for so important event in the progress of India?.

I know that the scientist are against of use of Astrology... then, they need wait for see the consequences of this time of lunch.

As well as five Indian-made instruments, including:

- Two cameras ( Posible problem in one of them, Moon-Ketu)- The crash lander, (It is good, Mars-Sun in Lagna)- Laser to measure the moon's topography to within 10 metres, (More or less, Saturn in Leo)

Its my personal opinion, I wait the perspective of the other more inteligent Astrologers.My analisys is very simple.

Vladimir