IndiaDivine.org

Devotion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||Dear Tijana, Namaskar. Let me reiterate (as I have already stated) that you should form your own way of thinking. What I talked about is how various people approach God. If you don't like demanding part, fine. Some people thinking themselves to be childern and God as Mother. Mother is very busy in the kitchen and the child, when he cries and screams and demands Mother, Mother appears and coaxes him. This way. but if you feel adoration is what your way is, wholeheartedly select that way. Possibilities are endless.Atman's experience is a delusion that Samkhya philosophy talks about and Vedanta has adopted somewhat. Again, we are talking about philosophies, and you can't really ask for explanations. Manas is conduit and receptacle of experiences. It brings those experiences of the senses to the Atman and Atman (in delusion thinks "I" and then thinks "I am feeling pain/pleasure) Manas also carries experience in store which can result into different experiences at a later time. The segments of being - atman, dhi, buddhi, manah, indriyani etc are to be understood first. Anyway, I dont want to dwell on this topic for too long. There is plenty to read and study from genuine sources.Best Wishes,Sourav sohamsa , "tijanadamjanovic" <tijanadamjanovic> wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Mr Sourav said that Atman experiences pleasure and suffering. I would> like him or someone to give a comment on this. Isn't the manas that> stands for this? Also I can't agree with our demanding of anykind as a> way to reach the God.> In orthodox christian tradition, that I can more freely speak of> (though I don't see a religion as a possesion of anyone), hermits > describes an adoration of God as something that demons gladly like to> obstruct. This I see as a very important because demons (raksas) being> more powerful then us can obstruct our mind easily. For this as a> crucial I see Mercy of a Diksha Guru... It would be very interesting> for me if someone would put some notes on this. > Bhagavad Gita speaks of a three kind of a devotion in accordance with> predominant guna. So the most secure way to reach and stay on the> right path is increasing a satva guna by sincere devotion of a trinity> of Hare Rama Krsna?> Sincerely, Tijana>