IndiaDivine.org

Jyotish Gurus: Doubt regarding choice of remedy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

!Jaya Jagannath! Dear Jyotishas, namaskar! I am looking at a chart JHD attached, the native has : 1) Curse of Sun in 5th House 2) Debilitated Sun in D-9 3) Ju, Ve and Ma in Maran Karka Sthana in D-1 4) Amavasya Dosha 5) Sun in in Maran Karka Sthana in D-10 Another interesting thing, all the planets in Maran Karka Sthana are either Exalted or in Mooltrikona. From a remedy perspective - 1) Remedy Amavasya Dosha 2) Remedy curse of Sun ( Devata of 5th Bhava "Vishnu" should be worshiped, since Lord of the sign and the Pratiyadi devata are not well placed) My doubt - I will like to suggest a remedy for the Sun - curse in D1, debility in D9 and MKS in D-10 so was thinking Jyotirlinga mantra of

Rameshavram. However, I did not find a reference for the same. The only reference I found is to recommend Jyotirlinga Mantra when AK is involved in a curse. Gurus please guide me and share your thoughts. I will appreciate the same. Thanks and regards, Pranav