IndiaDivine.org

for rajendravijay

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Rajendra Kumar Vijay ji,

In one of the models to comprehend our existence , we say we are composed of

Soul, mind and intellect( all inside Body of jeevatama)

cosmic forces that guides our soul, mind and intellect etc are thus assumed to be with name and form ( nam rupa). for example,The planet that indicate Soul is called Atma karka.Intellect is under the control of Lagan lord.

Three deity are important.Ishta evata ,Family dity and Guru.

Ista devta guides journey of soul till it is in body.These devata assume roles for a birth time.

Hope now you have some idea about Ishta devta and what it does for you.

Fundamentally, Ishta devata is also one that one likes instinctively since birth, when one becomes aware .

Astrologically , we see Ishta devta from the stronget planetary influence on the twelfth house from Karkamsa.

Why worship Ishta devta?

It is vital for spiritual journey of soul.It may protect you during Dasa bhukti of Atmakarka, because that Periodis usually found period of trial and turbulation.

Now for you ,as per your chart.

Note there are many Rajgarh my lat long may be incorrect.

Jup is Atma karka for you.It is placed in Leo in Navamsa chart. Twelfth from it is cancer, It cntains no planet,we see aspects.IN navamsa Ketura mo sa Rahu aspct.

Nw who is strongest among Sat, Moon Rah andKetu ?

Sat and Moon are in graha yuddha ,

kali should prevail.

I have tried your case to learn from experts for it appeared to me quite difficult.

Hope guru will tell more about your question.

OM TATSAT--" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Rajendra Kumar

Monday, May 05, 2008 11:47 AM

RE: [Om Krishna Guru] for rajendravijay

om gurave namah

Dear learned gurus,I have no idea who my ishta devata is or who should I worship according to my horoscope and my prarabdas. Kindly enlighten me. D.O.B.23-02-195017:21 hrs,RAJGARH[bIAORA]M.P.India.Thanks to all,

RAJRNDRA KUMAR VIJAY

Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

the horoscope is as below lagna chart lagna 4karka,2nd house 5 sat,3rd house 6th mars and ketu,7th house10 mer,jupitorandvenus, 8thhouse 11sun,9th house 12 rahu,10th house 1 moon.swami <swami wrote: || Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om, Dear Rajendra Kumar Vijay

ji, In one of the models to comprehend our existence , we say we are composed of Soul, mind and intellect( all inside Body of jeevatama) cosmic forces that guides our soul, mind and intellect etc are thus assumed to be with name and form ( nam rupa). for example,The planet that indicate Soul is called Atma karka.Intellect is under the control of Lagan lord. Three deity are important.Ishta evata ,Family dity and Guru. Ista devta guides journey of soul till it is in body.These devata assume roles for a birth time. Hope now you have some idea about Ishta devta and what it does for you. Fundamentally, Ishta devata is also one that one likes instinctively since birth,

when one becomes aware . Astrologically , we see Ishta devta from the stronget planetary influence on the twelfth house from Karkamsa. Why worship Ishta devta? It is vital for spiritual journey of soul.It may protect you during Dasa bhukti of Atmakarka, because that Periodis usually found period of trial and turbulation. Now for you ,as per your chart. Note there are many Rajgarh my lat long may be incorrect. Jup is Atma karka for you.It is placed in Leo in Navamsa chart. Twelfth from it is cancer, It cntains no planet,we see aspects.IN navamsa Ketura mo sa Rahu aspct. Nw who is strongest among Sat, Moon Rah andKetu ? Sat and Moon are in graha yuddha

, kali should prevail. I have tried your case to learn from experts for it appeared to me quite difficult. Hope guru will tell more about your question. OM TATSAT--" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."-- - Rajendra Kumar Monday, May 05, 2008 11:47 AM RE: [Om Krishna Guru] for rajendravijay om gurave namah Dear learned gurus,I have no idea who my ishta devata is or who should I worship according to my horoscope and my prarabdas. Kindly enlighten me. D.O.B.23-02-195017:21 hrs,RAJGARH[bIAORA]M.P.India.Thanks to all, RAJRNDRA KUMAR VIJAY Explore your hobbies and interests. Go to http://in.promos./groups/ Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.