IndiaDivine.org

Sv: Shoola Dasa example of Bush Presidency

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Thankyou for your comments, i'll study more charts and make another attempt when the time is right.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Monday, January 29, 2001 7:53 PM

Re: [sri Guru] Shoola Dasa example of Bush Presidency

DEAR VISTI,COMMENTS ARE UNDER IN CAPS TO DIFFERENTIATE:-"Visti Larsen" <vlarsen<vedic astrology >; <varahamihira >Monday, January 29, 2001 3:13 PM[sri Guru] Shoola Dasa example of Bush PresidencyOm Namo NarayanayaSomehow my mercury Pratyantar Dasa hasn't let me achieve things at firsttry, so this is the 2nd time i'm posting.+--- ---+Ok Lets try again:Date of Birth: January 20, 2001Time of Birth: 12:02:27 pmTime Zone of Birth: 5:00 West of GMTLongitude of Birth: 77 W 02Latitude of Birth: 38 N 54Length of full Precidency = 4 years.+----------------------+| | | SatR | || | | | || BL | Asc | JupR | Rah || | | | || | | HL | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | || Ven | | || | | || | | ||-------------| R A S I |-------------|| | | || Glk Sun | | || | | || Mnd Mer | | || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || Ket | | | || | Moo | Mar | || GL | | | || | | | |+----------------------++--- Longevity ---+First we determine the Longevity:1. Lagna lord + Astemesh: Mars = Chara, Venus = Sthira => Venus is inSaturns signs, so = Short Life span.RATH: WRONG. CHARA PLUS STHIRA = DWISBHAVA (MADHYA AYUS)2. Saturn + Moon: Sat = Sthira with Jup. Moon deb. in Sthira => Jupiterhightens the life span to middle, however Moon isn't doing all to well, soshort can prevail.RATH: STHIRA PLUS STHIRA = ALPA OR SHORT.3. Hora Lg + Lg: Sthira, Chara => Middle life.So We got 2 Middle life estimations, so end can come in the first 8 ShoolaDasa's.RATH: MADHYA AYUS IS 5TH TO 8TH SHOOLA DASA NOT 1ST TO 4TH. BE SPECIFIC.MOON IS ALSO ATMAKARAKA; BOTH MOON AK & MARS LAGNA LORD ARE MARANA KARAKASTHANA.. YOU HAVE MISSED THIS VITAL POINT.NOW ALSO TRY THE METHOD OF 3 LORDS: LAGNA AND 8TH LORD MARS IS IN A KENDRA(PURNA AYUS) AND TENTH LORD SATURN ALTHOUGH IN A PANAPARA (MADHYA AYUS)CONJOINS JUPITER (KAKSHYA VRIDDHI TO PURNA AYUS). THIS INDICATES FULL TERM.I CANNOT COMMENT BEYOND THIS AS IT IS PROHIBITED BY INDIAN LAW.BEST WISHESSANJAY RATH+--- Shoola Dasa's ---+Between Lagna dn 7th, 7th is stronger. Mars becomes Rudra and is alsoAstamesh for 7th house.So end will surely come in the Airy signs.Libra has lagna lord, so it cannot kill. Gemini is too late, so Aqua Dasaseems most applicable.The 5th Dasa of Aqua comes in: May-September 2002.Rudramsa:+----------------------+| SatR | | | || | | | Mar || Ket | GL | JupR | || | | | Moo || Mer | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | || Ven | | || | | || | | ||-------------| D - 1 1 |-------------|| | | || | | || Mnd | | || | | || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | Rah || | | | || HL | Asc | BL | Glk || | | | || | | | Sun |+----------------------+The Rudramsa has 8th lord and 8th house severely afflicted, causing anuntimely fall of precidency.Mars and Moon in 8th cause scandal and violent end.8th lord is debilitated with Saturn and Ketu, whilst Rahu has sun, and theyare all interconnected.This seems to show that the end will come with the assasination of George W.Bush.So Antar Dasa of the dual signs seem to give death.Antar Dasa of Pisces, will give attempted assasination of his followers(5thhouse), however this will fail(Jupiter+Putrakaraka is Safe).Then later in the Antar Dasa of Gemini Bush himself will fall, and verylikely be killed.. This must be checked in his chart.Pisces Antar Dasa: 01/08-02 - 11/08-02Gemini Antar Dasa: 31/08-02 - 11/09-02Hope this clarifies things.Best wishes, VistiOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html