IndiaDivine.org

correction : Nicola Tesla birth hour

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hare rama krishna

I beg your pardon dear members,

soory I am doing coorrection

my friend did rectification as: 00:00:40am for nicola tesla with mediavel astrology tecniques

not 00:40...am

rozi

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, astro logya <astrologya wrote:

astro logya <astrologyaRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 11:28 AM

hare rama Krishna dear Maja,

thansk for kindly reply

if father was so strict about his birthtime

we shouldnt go further more back about 00:00:

lets think about +- 5 minutes then.

I read his life from wikipedia

some if my friends did rectify his birth time as: 00:40am according his dead day. with mediaval techniques.

do we mention the same guy?:)

he is living in eskisehir-turkey

I am living in Istanbul-turkey

we are a closed community about mediavel astrology here

But ..but..

even I am very old in clasical astro (since 1992) I turned my face to jyotish since 3 years full time.

and I want to look with vedic point of view really.

I am using jaganatha hora 7:3...

lets say if his birttime was 00:00:01

about father and mother:

D12 lagna =simha(leo) and 9th bhava= mesha(aries) with exalte sun? is it poosible then father a priest?

if we go next lagna to D12 kanya: birth time=00:03:19

9th bhava= wrishabh (taurus) mesha with exalte moon and aspected by scoripan Saturn...

as if this will more okey for a priest father...

lets look behind:

D12 lagna =karka (cancer) and 9th bhava= meena (picses) with exalte venus:)) and aspected by virgorian Jupiter then?? so ?

as if this will also okey for a priest father...?23:57:18

lets look at D24:

for 23:57:18 D24 lagna is meena? this not give me something.

but next lagna: 23:57:19:) changed for just 1 sec.

then mesha lagna and mars+ exalte sun in it.show me ; a keen intellect about his studies.

this lagna changes on 00:00:18...

lets look D9 navamsa

for this minutes navamsa lagna= karka with moon in it aspected by sun-saturn-rahu. he was exessive about his look!

these are my point of me

then my last idea : minutes not further then 00:00:17

23:57:19 - 00:00:17...

if I have a mistake pls correcting me by other vedic gurus also..)

may be next step looking his dead day..

but I don t want to go further with this step; the ayur dasas nor calculation of dead day nor lifespans...

best regards

rozi...

--- On Thu, 5/21/09, majastrbacastro <majastrbacastro wrote:

majastrbacastro <majastrbacastroRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hour Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 1:22 AM

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Rozi, namaste

(You are kidding me with this... It is my most favorite ever born native!)

Tesla's father was Orthodox Christian priest in Smiljan, so he had recorded Nikola's birth data, as this was his duty. But he recorded 28th of June by Julian calendar (which is still in use, believe it or not, in only one institution in the whole wide Universe- Serbian Orthodox Church), and this date "converted" in Gregorian calendar would be 10th of July 1856. As far as Tesla's birth hour, that would be "some time past midnight" (night between 9th and 10th of July), as his father also had recorded. So it is not precisely 00:00:00 AM. If it is of any help, I have seen more than once that Western Astrologers all over Southeast Europe (where he was born) have adopted 00:40 AM as his birth hour.

But... we use Jyotish and this means a whole bunch of complications with divisional charts

So.. What do you think of Mesh Lagna for him? :) BTW I have tried to convince some Jyotishas to rectify Tesla's chart with this same question. Sadly, I have failed (for now). I always get stuck in point: "Afflicted Chandra in Kanya... Okay, he was obsessive about germs, wearing those white gloves all the time, etc."

Did you know about this little detail from his life:

http://blogs. myspace.com/ index.cfm? fuseaction= blog.view & friendId=30631436 & blogId=67055949

I have tried to follow Tesla's chart through Visti Larsen's article on Dhimanat Yogas, but everything appears as "It could be, and yet it doesn't have to be" to me. I feel completely powerless in front of this chart if I am on my own. You are probably familiar with his kind of ascetic life style, I suppose. There is Pravraja Yoga in this chart and I think there is relevance in fact that Surya is Graha on highest degree among all 4 (though I am not sure if I have memorized this correctly). But if this rule applies strictly on spirituality, then it is useless.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sat, 5/16/09, rozi <astrologya > wrote:

rozi <astrologya >[Om Krishna Guru] Nicola Tesla birth hourSaturday, May 16, 2009, 6:46 AM

hare rama krishna dear membersI am analysing Mr. Nicola tesla birth hourdid he analyesed here before?I did search the group archive but couldnt find.http://www.astro. com/astro- databank/ Tesla%2C_ Nikolaaccording to this astrobank: Tesla, Nikola Gender: M born on 10 July 1856 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight ) Place Smiljan, Yugoslovia, 44n35, 15e19 Timezone LMT m15e19 (is local mean time) this data showing aries lagnabut when we took hour some minutes before to picses lagna really interesting chart come into life:!if you interested pls share mebest regards..rozi.