IndiaDivine.org

timing income dates based upon moon transits ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Chandan,

I gone through your analysis. It is interesting.

But I would like to clarify on the part of confusion SALARY. Since salary is due on every month by fixed time. Since salary is fixed by others, you have no say. Only the employer is liable to pay on such an such date, because of the dharma that, the employee worked and his remuneration to be given to make him sustenance. Gains is otherwise people in BUSINESS or Service business who quote of their own expectation and the other party agrees and do their obligation.

It need not be on specific date until and unless it is agreed upon.

So, your naration fits for those who are in Business class.

I hope I have helped in your understanding, if there is more, I welcome other members to comment.

Regds.

K.V.Vighnesh.

chennai.--- On Fri, 22/5/09, chandan486 <wavelogix wrote:

chandan486 <wavelogix[Om Krishna Guru] timing income dates based upon moon transits ? Date: Friday, 22 May, 2009, 10:53 AM

sri ganeshaya namahdear all,namaste.how would one time the dates when would receive income based upon moon transits ?my idea is that whenever moon transits the trines or 7th from A11 , and if the ashtakavarga of Jupiter (natural karaka for money) has points more than 5 , moon's tranit in those rasis should give monetary gains to the native...but everytime moon passes the trines or the 7th may not lead to gains , then how are the exact dates supposed to be timed ?many people working on salary basis , get their salaries on a fixed date every single month .. how can that be explained ? since the moon could be in any rashi on that given date ...comments please ...cheers,chandan s sabarwal.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!