IndiaDivine.org

Period of Curse(I have curse and its going on and on....)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Astro Gurus, Sadar Pranaam, Past mails , I looked carefull to learn curse in my chart , curse of father is involved is this curse of this Janam or from last Janam?? Also the period of curse is Sun-Rahu , or I am wrong , is there any more curse involved in chart , please show light to me as to where curse is involved , I am listening to Sanjay Jis audio on curses , your guidance will enable to understand the concept more practically. My Birth Chart details are: Male, date of Birth 17 June 1982 time of birth:22:36pm place of birth:Bombay, India In my opinion , Sun-Rahu , shaken me completely from Job , money all angels, it has given me lot of less confidence in things?? I would like to hear more , i think even

though Jupiter has started still Rahu antaram is going , is my feeling really true or i am thinking wrong , i think chidra period of rahu bhukti is not yet over or in other way Jupiter bhukti is not started. Warm Regards, JLSourav <souravc108 wrote: || Hare Rama Krishna || Dear Swadhin, Namaskar. In my understanding, I will not mix many factors to find the most malefic of the curse-causing grahas. What I will do is to see if one of these grahas is involved with the 8th house or acting on behalf of

that house. 8th house shows nija-dosha, if there is no nija-dosha involved, who will deliver the curse ? If still there is a confusion between two grahas involved with 8th house, then see retrograde, exaltation etc strengths to determine which one is more potent. Yogakaraka shows one who signifies a yoga and bhadhaka is one who is causing difficulties of unidentifiable origin. If after determining that most malefic, we find that the said graha is also a bhadhaka then it becomes more mischievous and some of the sufferings will be of unknown origin. If it happens to be a yogakaraka, then the curse will be delivered from one of the houses (stronger one) it owns. Best wishes, Sourav ================================================================= sohamsa , "Swadhin" <beherajapan wrote:>> Dear Sourav> > I thought so; thanks for the clarification.

Is it the 8th lord and/or> the AK, or only the 8th lord?> > I also wish to know how we decide the extent of the maleficness if the> concerned planet is both yogakaraka as well as badhaka. > > Best regards> Swadhin> > > > || Hare Rama Krishna ||> > > > Dear Swadhin,> > > > Namaskar. The most malefic planet or the> > involved 8th lord or the planets who is acting on behalf of the 8th lord> > will deliver the curse. This curse is going to operate in the Moola Dasa> > of this graha. If this graha happens to be benefic (by dint of being> > the "effecting" 8th lord) it will be so. Dasas/Antaras of benefics (not> > involved in the curse) will bring relief, whether temporary of> > permanent, depending on the situation.> > > > Best wishes,> > > > Sourav> > >

> =============================================================> > sohamsa , "Swadhin" <beherajapan@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Tijana:> > >> > > Thanks for the nice explanation. This part is understood clearly from> > > the audio lecture of Sanjayji that I happened to listen recently.> > > However, while discussing the curse in a few examples he used the> > > Moola dasa of the benefic planet instead of the malefic. This confused> > > me as to choose which Moola dasa in a chart to point to a period of> > > suffering due to the curse. Sometimes, I have seen that the associated> > > malefic and benefic Mola dasas are experienced consecutively in the> > > life span of a person. In that case how to decide which one will cause> > > the suffering.> > >> > > Best

regards> > > Swadhin> > >> > > >> > > > Om Namah Shivaya> > > > Dear Swadhin,> > > > in the chart of Sri Rama following bear the graha dristi of two or> > > > more malefics: Guru, Moon, lagna, Sun, 10th house with AL and UL,> > > > second and 6th house. Generally, AK or lagnesh should be involved in> > a> > > > curse to show personal suffering. Among listed planets Guru is the> > > > greatest benefic, so the curse will be operative on it (curse of a> > > > Brahmin), and it conjoines lagna and lagnesh also.> > > > Mars and Saturn aspect Jupiter, but Saturn is stronger malefic here> > as> > > > Mars is yogakaraka (the strongest malefic will deliver a curse).> > That> > > > is why we are using Mula dasa of Saturn. Saturn lords 7th

house> > > > (marriage) and 8th house (debts) and among these 7th is stronger.> > This> > > > brings us to the cause of a curse-marriage, relationship...> > > > The Mula dasa of a planet that is to deliver a curse will also> > > > activate curses of other relatives ( allied curses indicated by the> > > > evil Mula dasa planet). In the Sri Ram's chart those are 6th and> > 10th> > > > house with Sun (father) and UL (spouse) in it.> > > > Best wishes,> > > > Tijana> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > sohamsa , "Swadhin" <beherajapan@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Friends> > > >

>> > > > > I wish to know the method being used to determine the dasa period> > > > when> > > > > a curse will be invoked. In the classical example of Shri Ram's> > chart> > > > > Saturn dasa is suggested to instigate the suffering related to the> > > > > curse. In other examples, benefics or lesser malefics are shown to> > > > > invoke the suffering due to a primary curse. Additionally, I am> > > > > curious to know why Ma Sita was a part of the curse which Shri Ram> > > > has> > > > > to suffer; unless otherwise she herself has earned a curse.> > > > >> > > > > Thank you.> > > > >> > > > > Swadhin> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>*tat savitur varenyam* Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.