Friday September 7, 2007 8:33 PM

please clarify

Hi Krishna

This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I

going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the

row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each

the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at

4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you

explain so that I can get the basics correct.

Thank you.

Regards

Jagadish

Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out

Autos new Car Finder tool.

Dear Ash, Ramesh, Harjeet and Jagdish, As Ash has asked us to define this in a simple way for jagdish, i am trying to explain this as simple as i can.Jagdish must have gone through the lesson n:1 as wrote. So i am writting few steps to clear this confusion. 1] Sun contributes 48 benefic points to other planets as per chart taking Sun as lagna. and so are the other planets as per points given like Jup56 Mer54 etc. 2] In the examplary chart, Sun is in libra in 12th house. 3] So, allocate each point from libra (taking sun natal chart) as per chart given in the lesson..like From Sun -> 1,2,4,7,8,9,10 and 11th places From Moon -> 3,6,10 and 11th places..... and so on

from Mars,Mercury, Jup, Ven, Sat, lagna...according to the chart allocation. The total of these allocated points will be 48. When we will add up the total points contributed by other planets to Sun in libra in this chart, this will be equal to 4. So this is only first step. Jagdish, better you do this manually on the paper and you will surely understand the basics. This is very important.Even i am unable to understand this here in this mail but i hope you will get this for sure.Ash has done a great job for us giving this a ready recknor programme for getting SAV, summary chart, strengths and d-charts etc otherwise it wld have taken days to calculate for a beginer. Regards Anup Ash <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Ramesh and Harjeet, Please answer this query and guide Jagdish, its on basics and you all must be clear on the basics. Answering such queries will enforce the clarity. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Jagadish

TuppadFriday September 7, 2007 8:33 PM Subject: please clarify Hi Krishna This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at 4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you explain so that I can get the basics correct. Thank

you. Regards Jagadish Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Please read "Sun contributes 48 benefic points to other planets as per chart taking Sun as lagna" as "Sun contributes 48 benefic points to the other houses from its natal position in the chart(taking Sun as lagna) likewise Sun will be contributing 4 points to Sc sign accordingly when we will sum up. Regards Anup "Anup. M" <dalh_1 wrote: Dear Ash, Ramesh, Harjeet

and Jagdish, As Ash has asked us to define this in a simple way for jagdish, i am trying to explain this as simple as i can.Jagdish must have gone through the lesson n:1 as wrote. So i am writting few steps to clear this confusion. 1] Sun contributes 48 benefic points to other planets as per chart taking Sun as lagna. and so are the other planets as per points given like Jup56 Mer54 etc. 2] In the examplary chart, Sun is in libra in 12th house. 3] So, allocate each point from libra (taking sun natal chart) as per chart given in the lesson..like From Sun -> 1,2,4,7,8,9,10 and 11th places From Moon -> 3,6,10 and 11th places..... and so on from Mars,Mercury,

Jup, Ven, Sat, lagna...according to the chart allocation. The total of these allocated points will be 48. When we will add up the total points contributed by other planets to Sun in libra in this chart, this will be equal to 4. So this is only first step. Jagdish, better you do this manually on the paper and you will surely understand the basics. This is very important.Even i am unable to understand this here in this mail but i hope you will get this for sure.Ash has done a great job for us giving this a ready recknor programme for getting SAV, summary chart, strengths and d-charts etc otherwise it wld have taken days to calculate for a beginer. Regards Anup Ash <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Ramesh and Harjeet, Please answer this query and guide Jagdish, its on basics and you all must be clear on the basics. Answering such queries will enforce the clarity. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Jagadish TuppadFriday September 7, 2007 8:33 PM Subject: please clarify Hi Krishna This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at 4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you explain so that I can get the basics correct. Thank you. Regards Jagadish Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Dear Jagdish, I think you are confusing between houses and signs. The lesson has mentioned very clearly and deligently. There is no doubt left in the lesson .If you read the lesson again and again you will understand everything. However for your satisfaction I like to say that in the BAV of every planet, all the planets contribute benefic bindus to certain houses. As in the example chart, BAV of Sun contributes its benefic bindus in house one,two, four , seven, eight, nine, ten and eleven from the natal position of Sun. Likewise Moon contributes its benefic bindus in 3rd,6th,10 and 11th houses from its natal position in Ta. So Ma also contribute to 1st, 2nd, 4th,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11th house from its natal position in Li (12th house). Likewise Me will contributee its benefic bindus from its natal occupation in Li to 3rd,5rh,6th,9th,10th,11th and 12th house. Ju will contribute

its benefic bindus from its natal position in Cp (3rd house) to 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th house. Ve from its natal position in Vi (natal 11th house) to 6th, 7th and 12th house. Sa will also contribute from its occupation in Cp (3rd house) to respective 1st,2nd,4rh,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11rh house and lastly Asc also contributes its benefic bindus to 3rd,4th,6th,10th,11th and 12th house. Now the BAV of Sun is complete. Its total must be 48 points. The break of 48 bindus will be in each houses like this 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H=5,5H=3,6H=4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). Please do not confuse the natal lagna and occupancy of different planet in different houses. Wherever any planet resides that is his first house. Of course it consumes much time and to make you understand I have also taken pain for few minutes. So overall this

is the BAV fir Su only. Likewise you can prepare the BAV for Mo and other planet also. I think this is clear to you now. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraAsh <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Ramesh and Harjeet, Please answer this query and guide Jagdish,

its on basics and you all must be clear on the basics. Answering such queries will enforce the clarity. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Jagadish TuppadFriday September 7, 2007 8:33 PMTo:

Subject: please clarify Hi Krishna This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at 4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you explain so that I can get the basics correct. Thank you. Regards Jagadish Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Jagdish, I think you are confusing between houses and signs. The lesson has mentioned very clearly and deligently. There is no doubt left in the lesson .If you read the lesson again and again you will understand everything. However for your satisfaction I like to say that in the BAV of every planet, all the planets contribute benefic bindus to certain houses. As in the example chart, BAV of Sun contributes its benefic bindus in house one,two, four , seven, eight, nine, ten and eleven from the natal position of Sun. Likewise Moon contributes its benefic bindus in 3rd,6th,10 and 11th houses from its natal position in Ta. So Ma also contribute to 1st, 2nd, 4th,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11th house from its natal position in Li (12th house). Likewise Me will contributee its benefic bindus from its natal occupation in Li to 3rd,5rh,6th,9th,10th,11th and 12th house. Ju will contribute

its benefic bindus from its natal position in Cp (3rd house) to 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th house. Ve from its natal position in Vi (natal 11th house) to 6th, 7th and 12th house. Sa will also contribute from its occupation in Cp (3rd house) to respective 1st,2nd,4rh,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11rh house and lastly Asc also contributes its benefic bindus to 3rd,4th,6th,10th,11th and 12th house. Now the BAV of Sun is complete. Its total must be 48 points. The break of 48 bindus will be in each houses like this 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H=5,5H=3,6H=4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). Please do not confuse the natal lagna and occupancy of different planet in different houses. Wherever any planet resides that is his first house. Of course it consumes much time and to make you understand I have also taken pain for few minutes. So overall this

is the BAV fir Su only. Likewise you can prepare the BAV for Mo and other planet also. I think this is clear to you now. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraAsh <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Ramesh and Harjeet, Please answer this query and guide Jagdish,

its on basics and you all must be clear on the basics. Answering such queries will enforce the clarity. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Jagadish TuppadFriday September 7, 2007 8:33 PMTo:

Subject: please clarify Hi Krishna This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at 4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you explain so that I can get the basics correct. Thank you. Regards Jagadish Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool.

5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox.

Om Ramakrishna, om jyothribraasmaayanamah Hello Mishra ji The break of 48 bindus will be in each houses like this 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H= 5,5H=3,6H= 4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). Total benefic bindus for sun 48, moon 49, mars 39, mer 54, jup 56,ven 52,sat 39 = 337 . How to break the 48 bindus of natal sun to each house. Is there a fixed chart to look 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H= 5,5H=3,6H= 4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). God bless you Regards Jagadish ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 wrote: Dear Jagdish, I think you are confusing between houses and signs. The lesson has mentioned very clearly and deligently. There is no doubt left in the lesson .If you read the lesson again and again you will understand everything. However for your satisfaction I like to say that in the BAV of every planet, all the planets contribute benefic bindus to certain houses. As in the example chart, BAV of Sun contributes its benefic bindus in house one,two, four , seven, eight, nine, ten and eleven from the natal position of Sun. Likewise Moon contributes its benefic bindus in 3rd,6th,10 and 11th houses from its

natal position in Ta. So Ma also contribute to 1st, 2nd, 4th,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11th house from its natal position in Li (12th house). Likewise Me will contributee its benefic bindus from its natal occupation in Li to 3rd,5rh,6th,9th,10th,11th and 12th house. Ju will contribute its benefic bindus from its natal position in Cp (3rd house) to 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th house. Ve from its natal position in Vi (natal 11th house) to 6th, 7th and 12th house. Sa will also contribute from its occupation in Cp (3rd house) to respective 1st,2nd,4rh,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11rh house and lastly Asc also contributes its benefic bindus to 3rd,4th,6th,10th,11th and 12th house. Now the BAV of Sun is complete. Its total must be 48 points. The break of 48 bindus will be in each houses like this 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H=5,5H=3,6H=4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5,

10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). Please do not confuse the natal lagna and occupancy of different planet in different houses. Wherever any planet resides that is his first house. Of course it consumes much time and to make you understand I have also taken pain for few minutes. So overall this is the BAV fir Su only. Likewise you can prepare the BAV for Mo and other planet also. I think this is clear to you now. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraAsh <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Ramesh and Harjeet, Please answer this query and guide Jagdish, its on basics and you all must be clear on the basics. Answering such queries will enforce the clarity. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Jagadish TuppadFriday

September 7, 2007 8:33 PM Subject: please clarify Hi Krishna This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at 4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you explain so that I can get the basics correct. Thank you. Regards Jagadish Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click

here to know how.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Dear Jagdish, Not only benefic bindus for Sun but for other planets also , the benefic bindus are contributed to each house. Now 48 bindus for Su is contributed in each house according to this chart .Hence you get these break. When you commute other chart this 48 bindus of Su's contribution will vary chart to chart but the total will be 48. I think I could make you to understand. You read the lesson 1 thoroughly. I think you are not reading the lesson so the problem exists. Anyhow if still there is doubt feel free to ask. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraJagadish Tuppad <jagadishtuppad wrote: Om Ramakrishna, om jyothribraasmaayanamah Hello Mishra ji The break of 48 bindus will be in each houses like this 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H= 5,5H=3,6H= 4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). Total benefic bindus for sun 48, moon 49, mars 39, mer 54, jup 56,ven 52,sat 39 = 337 . How to break the 48 bindus of natal sun to each house. Is there a fixed chart to look 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H= 5,5H=3,6H= 4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). God bless you Regards Jagadish ramesh mishra <aarceemastro2002 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Jagdish, I think you are confusing between houses and signs. The lesson has mentioned very clearly and deligently. There is no doubt left in the lesson .If you read the lesson again and again you will understand everything. However for your satisfaction I like to say that in the BAV of every planet, all the planets contribute benefic bindus to certain houses. As in the example chart, BAV of Sun contributes its benefic bindus in house one,two, four , seven, eight, nine, ten and eleven from the natal position of Sun. Likewise Moon contributes its benefic bindus in 3rd,6th,10 and 11th houses from its natal position in Ta. So Ma also contribute to 1st, 2nd, 4th,7th,8th,9th,10th

and 11th house from its natal position in Li (12th house). Likewise Me will contributee its benefic bindus from its natal occupation in Li to 3rd,5rh,6th,9th,10th,11th and 12th house. Ju will contribute its benefic bindus from its natal position in Cp (3rd house) to 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th house. Ve from its natal position in Vi (natal 11th house) to 6th, 7th and 12th house. Sa will also contribute from its occupation in Cp (3rd house) to respective 1st,2nd,4rh,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11rh house and lastly Asc also contributes its benefic bindus to 3rd,4th,6th,10th,11th and 12th house. Now the BAV of Sun is complete. Its total must be 48 points. The break of 48 bindus will be in each houses like this 1H (Sc)=4, 2H=1,3H=4,4H=5,5H=3,6H=4, 7H=3, 8H=4, 9H=5, 10H=6,11H=4 and 12H (Li)= 5 (Total 48 bindus). Please do not confuse the natal

lagna and occupancy of different planet in different houses. Wherever any planet resides that is his first house. Of course it consumes much time and to make you understand I have also taken pain for few minutes. So overall this is the BAV fir Su only. Likewise you can prepare the BAV for Mo and other planet also. I think this is clear to you now. Thanks and regards. Ramesh MishraAsh <kas wrote: Dear Anup, Ramesh and Harjeet, Please answer this query and guide Jagdish, its on basics and you all must be clear on

the basics. Answering such queries will enforce the clarity. Cheers !!! Ash -> http://www.ashtro.ca On Behalf Of Jagadish TuppadFriday September 7, 2007 8:33 PMTo:

Subject: please clarify Hi Krishna This is your new student Jagadish. I have a doubt when I going through the lesson 1. You have said the total of all houses in the row order for sun planet is 48, and the total for the coloum for each the house is 56 i,e (7x8), I could not understand how you arrived at 4 points in row for sun in 1st house scorpio and so on. could you explain so that I can get the basics correct. Thank you. Regards Jagadish Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Autos new Car Finder tool. Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. Click here to know how. Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

• 2 years later...

dear sir

is it true that if venus snd rahu are combined in a bhava then during rahu

mahadasha instead of rahu the results of venus will be seen?

will the results of venus and not rahu be seen in all divisional charts in rahu

dasha in that case?

thanks

hraum krishnaya namah

Dear Risabh,

yes

no, in varga see for that-varga conjunction (or aspects for

nodes).

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.com

rafal

starsuponme

rishabhjindal pisze:

dear sir

is it true that if venus snd rahu are combined in a bhava then during

rahu mahadasha instead of rahu the results of venus will be seen?

will the results of venus and not rahu be seen in all divisional charts

in rahu dasha in that case?

thanks

thanks

so for instance, in rahu mahadasha, rahu present in gemini in navamsha without

any conjunction with any planet would give the result of rahu itself and not any

other planet. am i right?

, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> /*hraum krishnaya namah*/

> Dear Risabh,

>

> * yes

> * no, in varga see for that-varga conjunction (or aspects for nodes).

>

>

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru

> --------------

> /*Consultations & Pages*

> http://rohinaa.com

> rafal

> starsuponme /

>

>

> rishabhjindal pisze:

> >

> >

> > dear sir

> >

> > is it true that if venus snd rahu are combined in a bhava then during

> > rahu mahadasha instead of rahu the results of venus will be seen?

> > will the results of venus and not rahu be seen in all divisional

> > charts in rahu dasha in that case?

> >

> > thanks

> >

> >

>

hraum krishnaya namah

Dear Rsabha,

I am in Rahu Mahadasa. Rahu is alone in D9 in third bhava and its not

aspected by any planet by the main-drsti.

Then take the dispositor. Its Shani and its placed in eleventh bhava.

Eleventh is kama both from Navamsa Lagna and Karakaamsa. So during Rahu

period person will be focused on personal desires.

Eleventh house blocks Rahu by argala principle therefore the strategies

using Rahu Niti - machinations are avoided due to Jyotish (dispositor

of Shani is in Jyotish Yoga - Ve/Ke in Vrscika).

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.com

rafal

starsuponme

rishabhjindal pisze:

thanks

so for instance, in rahu mahadasha, rahu present in gemini in navamsha

without any conjunction with any planet would give the result of rahu

itself and not any other planet. am i right?

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

>

> /*hraum krishnaya namah*/

> Dear Risabh,

>

> * yes

> * no, in varga see for that-varga conjunction (or aspects for

nodes).

>

>

>

> Regards,