IndiaDivine.org

Understanding Annual Tithi Pravesh Chart(Request to Rafal Guru Ji)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vyam Vyasadevayah Namah Namaste Rafal Guru Ji , Sadar Pranaam, Yes you are right , I am having lack of guidance , this mantra is given to me by Param Guru Visti Ji , when I mailed him for my big problem which still is hindering my progress. Coimng back to Annual TP chart , her are some inputs from me what I learned from websiteI was reading the annula tp chart for 2007year 2007 , i will be completing Master degree(Hopefully) and I would be probably applying for PR as well. here its going to extremly bad year instead of Ruler Lagnesh Shani in 9th and then Mercury lord of 9th in 5th , I was seeing bhuktis of shani and then mercury from seeking wealth , proepserity and good job point of view Points to be focused are:1)Week day ruler is Mars an enemy to natal lagna

lord Saturn , he is malefic so year is not favourable 2)Annual Tp lagna is 12th to Natal Lagna , very bad.Expenditures and losses are seen3)last year 2006 was 11th to lagna so it seems gains , this year losses , expenditure Lagna lord is in dusthana (12th) but you see 9th and 10th lords are together so fortune and profession seems to be the theme but I am not sure whether sun and mercury coming together would be called as DK Yoga as Dharam is specified by Jupiter and Karma is specified by Saturn. but I am not quite sure as 9thlord is combusted there. Dhanakaraka is in 12th from annual tp lagna which is lagna lord of year as well. what more I should say. I personally opine perhaps TP cant overrule Dasha - bhukti what you have to say if that would have been the case then 05 would be really good year , Moon benefic in lagna , Friday (venus ) benefic to lagna is ruler bt i dont think except my

landing here for education nothing good happened. I am really worried when i will get job?? Of my desire , in Jupiter bhukti , conditions should have changed better than previous but its not the case yet. Lets us see when it happens. Warm Regards,JLRafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote: II Hare Rama Krsna II Dear Jyotish Learner, (1) If we

focus on Narayana dasa then we see that Aries begins from July 2007, which will give effect of Libra due to starting ND from 7H from Udaya Lagna. Financial problem may come due to Kemadruma on Lagna in Dasa Pravesh, but still Vahana Yoga (chandra / shukra) in Lagna should give good results in Libra dasa. If we will come back to Rasi then we see Duryoga (12L in Tenth) and Pravraja Yoga (Gu in 6 from AL)Beginning of Libra should give result of Vahana Yoga with Siva/Kama Yoga (7L with 5L). So it should be good for some work and comfort success. There is asubha yoga with sa/ma in twelfth house which can give some expenditures. Also Rahu in ninth will give bad guidance and lack of freedom. Dasa is kendra to chandra which should give social upliftment and rise, new contacts etc. So there is good and bad (as nature of life is), keep in mind that this dasa is aspected by two benefics which is quite good. In last dasa (vrscik) your action coulndt fructify due to Surya tenth lord involved in curse(enmity involved) in sixth house with rahu. Lets see Udu's. Now its Surya - Guru. Guru is in fifth from Surya and Guru (karak for fifth) is in tenth but vakra. This should give average effect. But Guru is in Rakshasa amsa which is harmonious with Your Lagna gana (nakshatra lord mars - 3 table yogi/avayogi). So having Darapada and Sukhapada in trines should give effects related to love / relation (Guru is in fifth in Navamsa). Being in sixth from AL will give some setbacks

materially and inspiration spiritually. Guru is amsesh of Venus and aspecting it so should give comfort/vehicles. Finally it is in seventh from Moon whicgive some people approaching You (spiritual - Guru). Anubhava is in second house so it will have impact on finances (Guru karak). There can be some boss-issue in work (guruchandal in bhagyabhava in suryamsa). Being forth lord from Mars (also 4 from Ke) and in D-4 Lagna can give new beginnign related to property/house. Being tenth lord from Surya can give job which will give fame/sucess. Father can have some health problems (Guru is in third in d-12 & sani is on karakamsa where is shani - 8L from Surya). The Vyasa mantra is good option for proper guidance which You are lacking due to unmada yoga on lagnesh, and milding the curse of father in sixth house. Bhimashankar Jyotirlinga is good for upliftemnt. Consider this two things along with Sunday fasting. Regards Rafal Gendarz