IndiaDivine.org

thank you Visti ji - one more doubt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Visti ji, Thank you very much for the link. The secondarydiscussions in the article helped me to clear some of my doubts in AL. I was going though your other lecture oncurses and remedies. I was checking the curse in my brother in law’s chart andremedy for the same. In his chart, The Sun, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn andRahu are placed with Lagna. Kethu, Moon and Mars are placed in 7th,8th and 11th houses respectively. I see that the Sun,Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Rahu and Kethu are affected with curses. Icould not get any remedy based on lordship or karakatwas. I think, only remedyavailable is to pray to Gayathri (first house). Can you please correct me if I am missinganything here? Birth details:Date - 8th Sep 1979Time - 5:30 AMPlace – Chennai, India ~nagarjuna On Behalf Of Visti LarsenSunday, June 15, 2008 1:01PM Subject: Re: [Om Krishna Guru]doubt regarding AL हरेराम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Nagarjuna, Namaskar.Have you seen my website? Here i have given many examples in the commentssection about such use of principles. Try the section on retrogression and readthe comments: http://www.srigaruda.com/front/2007/02/07/retrogression/Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com Cherukuri, Nagajurna skrev: Respected gurujis,Can somebody reply for these queries? On Behalf Of Cherukuri, NagajurnaThursday, June 12, 2008 2:49PM Subject: [Om Krishna Guru] doubtregarding AL Respected gurujis, Greetings. I have few basic questions. We can find out various yogas in a chartwith respect to Lagna. How do we correlate these yogaswith AL?the yogas found with respect toLagna are valid for AL also?or we need to find out allthese yogas taking AL as the firsthouse? regardsnagarjuna