IndiaDivine.org

Tallest Temple in the World

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om namo Bhagavate Paramgurave

Namaste Everyone

I came accross this wonderful link on the proposed tallest Temple in the

World that is scheduled to be built in India according to perfect Vastu.

One can get a sense of layout and dimensions according to vastu by the

pictures provided.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=122098

If anyone has any similar layouts or pictures of Temple or buildings built

according to Vastu, please send me the links - it would be much appreciated

Regards

Bipin

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataye Namah Hare Krishna Bipin, Thankyou so much for that! It made my heart leap with joy upon seeing that! If I am not mistaken, Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Madhava and Sri Sri AstaSakhis will be the presiding Deities of the Temple. I have also heard that Sri Sri Panca Tattva will be moved to the temple as well. Hari bol BBipin Prag <bipinprag wrote: Om namo Bhagavate ParamguraveNamaste EveryoneI came accross this wonderful link on the proposed tallest Temple in the World that is scheduled to be built in India according to perfect Vastu. One can get a sense of layout and dimensions according to vastu by the pictures

provided.http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=122098If anyone has any similar layouts or pictures of Temple or buildings built according to Vastu, please send me the links - it would be much appreciatedRegardsBipin

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

I don't understand what you mean by " Sri Sri Panca Tattva will be moved to this temple "

Can you please let me know.

Rgds

Anand

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Hare Krishna Bipin,

Thankyou so much for that! It made my heart leap with joy upon seeing that! If I am not mistaken, Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Madhava and Sri Sri AstaSakhis will be the presiding Deities of the Temple.

I have also heard that Sri Sri Panca Tattva will be moved to the temple as well.

Hari bol

B

Bipin Prag <bipinprag wrote:

Om namo Bhagavate ParamguraveNamaste EveryoneI came accross this wonderful link on the proposed tallest Temple in the World that is scheduled to be built in India according to perfect Vastu.

One can get a sense of layout and dimensions according to vastu by the pictures provided.http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=122098

If anyone has any similar layouts or pictures of Temple or buildings built according to Vastu, please send me the links - it would be much appreciatedRegardsBipin

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataye Namah Dear Anandji, Namaste Among Iskcon devotees and a few other Gaudiya movements, 'Sri Sri Panca Tattva' is used to refer to the collective of Lord Caitanya and His four Associates, Lord Nityananda, Lord Advaita, Lord Gadadhara and Lord Srivasa. There are huge deities of Sri Sri Panca Tattva installed at the Iskcon headquarters in Mayapur, India. "Jaya Sri Krishna CaitanyaPrabhu NityanandaSri Advaita GadadharaSrivasadi Gaura-bhakta-vrinda" Iskcon devotees usually recite this verse three times after they glorify Srila Prabhupada and before they chant the maha mantra. Hope this answers your question. Here's praying that Sri Sri Panca Tattva bless us all with bhakti! Hari bol! Bivash Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote: Om Namah Shivaya Dear Bivash, Namaste I don't understand what you mean by "Sri Sri Panca Tattva will be moved to this temple" Can you please let me know. Rgds Anand On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote: Om Brihaspataye Namah Hare Krishna Bipin, Thankyou so much for that! It made my heart leap with joy upon seeing that! If I am not mistaken, Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Madhava and Sri Sri AstaSakhis will be the presiding Deities of the Temple. I have also heard that Sri Sri Panca Tattva will be moved to the temple as well. Hari bol B Bipin Prag <bipinprag (AT) grouply (DOT) com> wrote: Om

namo Bhagavate ParamguraveNamaste EveryoneI came accross this wonderful link on the proposed tallest Temple in the World that is scheduled to be built in India according to perfect Vastu. One can get a sense of layout and dimensions according to vastu by the pictures provided.http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=122098If anyone has any similar layouts or pictures of Temple or buildings built according to Vastu, please send me the links - it would be much appreciatedRegardsBipin