Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

Though you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt an

answer.

12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well during

its period. 11th from AL indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is

there - will make a good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for

analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.

Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his place

of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon it

also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important

assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort of

cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not enough.

Jupietr is also the karaka for a good memory. Using a fire bija can

also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an

astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom

right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the

vaiseshikamsa of your Jupiter.

love,

Swee

On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Members,

> Namaste

>

> A yellow saphire has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.

>

> I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.

>

> Birth details:

> 1 February 1985

> 12:14:40 pm (rectified)

> Stanger, South Africa

>

> The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is in

> 10H Capricorn in Rasi.

>

> Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:

> 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H

> 2) Jupiter is functional benefic

> 3) Jupiter giving Vipareeta Raja Yoga

>

> What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord of

> 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could

> result in financial losses?

>

> I dont own a yellow saphire yet.

>

> Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone talk

> has prompted me to look at my own chart again.

>

> Jaya Sita Raama

> Bivash

>

>

> ---

>

>

MT: Moolatrikona

Vaiseshikamsa: Planet in own, moolatrikona or exalted sign in the divisional charts.

regards

partha

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Bivash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteThankyou for answering, sorry for not addressing to you, thought you were not around till Sunday. What do you mean by MT Lord? Not familiar with that abbreviation.

Regards to VRY, 6th and 12th Lord in conjunction. Though I could be wrong there. Yes, my memory being hampered because of Mercury in conjunction with Jupiter. Do you recommend Fire bija because of Sun (and on Sunday)-

spirituality together with psychic development? Sorry to say this, but I dont know what Vaiseshikamsa is, nor how to interpret it. Although under shodasa varga it says " 2-bhedaka " . Have been focusing more on my career/material life these days than

Jyotish or even Tarot(have even packed away almost all of my decks), sad to say :( Jaya Sita RaamaBivash

, Swee Chan <swee wrote:>> Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Bivash,

> Namaste> > Though you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt an > answer.> > 12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well during > its period. 11th from AL indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is

> there - will make a good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for > analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.> > Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his place > of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon

it > also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important > assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort of > cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not

enough.> Jupietr is also the karaka for a good memory. Using a fire bija can > also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an > astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom

> right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the > vaiseshikamsa of your Jupiter.> > love,> > Swee> > On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:>

> > Om Brihaspataye Namah> >> > Dear Members,> > Namaste> >> > A yellow saphire has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.> >> > I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.

> >> > Birth details:> > 1 February 1985> > 12:14:40 pm (rectified)> > Stanger, South Africa> >> > The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is

in> > 10H Capricorn in Rasi.> >> > Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:> > 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H> > 2) Jupiter is functional benefic> > 3) Jupiter giving Vipareeta Raja Yoga

> >> > What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord of> > 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could> > result in financial losses?

> >> > I dont own a yellow saphire yet.> >> > Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone talk> > has prompted me to look at my own chart again.> >

> > Jaya Sita Raama> > Bivash> >> >> > ---> >> >

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Gurvi,

Namaste

Birth data:

1 February 1985

12:14:40

Stanger, South Africa

Thankyou for replying.

In first email- 12th from Lagna is Pisces ruled by Jupiter. 6th Lord is Mercury. Both in conjunction hence I thought VRY- especially since Jupiter delibitated in Rasi (reference: VRY article in http://varahamihira.blogspot.com/2004/07/vipareeta-rajayoga-i.html )

My reference to AL is only for wearing of the yellow sapphire (reference: http://www.planetgem.biz/planetgem/index.php ) where it is mentioned that wearing the gemstone of a planet 12th from AL can cause expenditure for the native. Jupiter is positioned 12th from AL in my rasi.

Hence my question was whether wearing a yellow sapphire would actually help me or cause me to lose money?

As for Vaiseshikamsa, the column under dasavarga for Jupiter has no results ie. blank!

Jaya Sita Raama

Bivash

--- On Sun, 12/14/08, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Why should I wear yellow saphire? Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 8:58 PM

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteFirstly, your analysis is wrong. Why did you go to 12th from AL? What is this for?MT is abbreviation for Moolatrikona.I do not have your birth data to comment more. For vaiseshikamsa, it should be with dasavarga and not shodasaamsa.love,SweeOn 12 Dec 2008, at 13:51, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> Thankyou for answering, sorry for not addressing to you, thought you> were not around till Sunday.>> What do you mean by MT Lord? Not familiar with that abbreviation.>> Regards to VRY, 6th and 12th Lord in conjunction. Though I could be> wrong there.>> Yes, my memory being hampered because of Mercury in conjunction with> Jupiter.>> Do you recommend Fire bija because of Sun (and on Sunday)->

spirituality together with psychic development?>> Sorry to say this, but I dont know what Vaiseshikamsa is, nor how to> interpret it. Although under shodasa varga it says "2-bhedaka".>> Have been focusing more on my career/material life these days than> Jyotish or even Tarot(have even packed away almost all of my decks),> sad to say :(>> Jaya Sita Raama> Bivash>>> @gro ups.com, Swee Chan <swee wrote:>>>> Jaya Jagannatha>>>> Dear Bivash,>> Namaste>>>> Though you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt> an>> answer.>>>> 12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well> during>> its period. 11th from AL

indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is>> there - will make a good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for>> analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.>>>> Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his> place>> of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon> it>> also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important>> assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort of>> cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not> enough.>> Jupietr is also the karaka for a good memory. Using a fire bija> can>> also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an>> astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom>> right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the>> vaiseshikamsa of your

Jupiter.>>>> love,>>>> Swee>>>> On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:>>>>> Om Brihaspataye Namah>>>>>> Dear Members,>>> Namaste>>>>>> A yellow saphire has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.>>>>>> I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.>>>>>> Birth details:>>> 1 February 1985>>> 12:14:40 pm (rectified)>>> Stanger, South Africa>>>>>> The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is> in>>> 10H Capricorn in Rasi.>>>>>> Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:>>> 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H>>> 2) Jupiter is functional benefic>>> 3) Jupiter giving

Vipareeta Raja Yoga>>>>>> What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord> of>>> 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could>>> result in financial losses?>>>>>> I dont own a yellow saphire yet.>>>>>> Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone> talk>>> has prompted me to look at my own chart again.>>>>>> Jaya Sita Raama>>> Bivash>>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>>>>>

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Partha,

THANKYOU ever so much!

I was wrecking my brain this weekend, looking over all the contents pages and index pages of all my astro books trying to find info on the Vaiseshikamsa, didnt find it in any of my beginner books- is it called by another name?

Do you have any links to any articles on Vaiseshikamsa?

Thanks a million!

Bivash

--- On Fri, 12/12/08, Partha Sarathy <partvinu wrote:

Partha Sarathy <partvinuRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Why should I wear yellow saphire? Date: Friday, December 12, 2008, 2:03 PM

MT: Moolatrikona

Vaiseshikamsa: Planet in own, moolatrikona or exalted sign in the divisional charts.

regards

partha

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Bivash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteThankyou for answering, sorry for not addressing to you, thought you were not around till Sunday. What do you mean by MT Lord? Not familiar with that abbreviation. Regards to VRY, 6th and 12th Lord in conjunction. Though I could be wrong there. Yes, my memory being hampered because of Mercury in conjunction with Jupiter. Do you recommend Fire bija because of Sun (and on Sunday)- spirituality together with psychic development? Sorry to say this, but I dont know what Vaiseshikamsa is, nor how to interpret it. Although under shodasa varga it says "2-bhedaka". Have been focusing more on my career/material life these days than Jyotish or even Tarot(have even packed away almost all of my decks), sad to say :( Jaya Sita RaamaBivash

@gro ups.com, Swee Chan <swee wrote:>> Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Bivash,> Namaste> > Though you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt an > answer.> > 12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well during > its period. 11th from AL indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is > there - will make a good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for > analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.> > Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his place > of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon it > also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important > assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort

of > cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not enough.> Jupietr is also the karaka for a good memory. Using a fire bija can > also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an > astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom > right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the > vaiseshikamsa of your Jupiter.> > love,> > Swee> > On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> > > Om Brihaspataye Namah> >> > Dear Members,> > Namaste> >> > A yellow saphire has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.> >> > I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.> >> > Birth details:> > 1 February 1985> > 12:14:40 pm (rectified)> > Stanger, South Africa>

>> > The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is in> > 10H Capricorn in Rasi.> >> > Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:> > 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H> > 2) Jupiter is functional benefic> > 3) Jupiter giving Vipareeta Raja Yoga> >> > What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord of> > 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could> > result in financial losses?> >> > I dont own a yellow saphire yet.> >> > Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone talk> > has prompted me to look at my own chart again.> >> > Jaya Sita Raama> > Bivash> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >

Links> >> >> >>