IndiaDivine.org

green tourmaline

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ma Swee

I cannot express my thanks in words. What you had done for me, no astrologer had done. I would be indebted for your advice and help.

My details are

15 december, 1976

Time: 8: 27: 06

New DELHIlove

Partha

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

My dear Partha,

Namaste

Shelving your studies for now does not mean that it is forever. You forgot to add the birth of your beautiful son! Look at the 11th from AL and see which planet this is and choose the bija that pertains to it and begin on a day that pertains to that planet. But Sunday is preferable for the jyotisa.

Can you give your birth details? I cannot " really store " JHora charts on my Mac, though it is worse if one uses the Shri Jyoti Star software. Sorry for that.

love,

Swee

On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:56, Partha Sarathy wrote:

Hi Swee

Thank you for the green tourmaline you prescribed three years ago. I changed five jobs, i am in better position, though mentally i am still unhappy, as it has made me go away from astrology.

regards

Partha

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteThough you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt an answer.12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well during

its period. 11th from AL indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is there - will make a good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his place

of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon it also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort of

cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not enough.Jupietr is also the karaka for a good memory. Using a fire bija can also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an

astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the vaiseshikamsa of your Jupiter.love,Swee

On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Members,> Namaste>> A yellow saphire has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.

>> I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.>> Birth details:> 1 February 1985> 12:14:40 pm (rectified)> Stanger, South Africa>> The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is in

> 10H Capricorn in Rasi.>> Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:> 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H> 2) Jupiter is functional benefic> 3) Jupiter giving Vipareeta Raja Yoga

>> What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord of> 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could> result in financial losses?>> I dont own a yellow saphire yet.

>> Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone talk> has prompted me to look at my own chart again.>> Jaya Sita Raama> Bivash>>> ---

>>

Jaya JagannathaMy Dear Partha,NamasteHappy Solar Birthday!Mercury is in uttama and is in the 11th from AL. It is also lord for the 10th, hence can be good for both career and jyotish. You can perhaps begin with the fire bija on the next first Sunday when Sun moves into your lagna for your jyotish studies.Love,SweeOn 12 Dec 2008, at 13:12, Partha Sarathy wrote:Dear Ma Swee I cannot express my thanks in words. What you had done for me, no astrologer had done. I would be indebted for your advice and help. My details are15 december, 1976Time: 8: 27: 06New DELHIlovePartha On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:39 PM, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Jaya JagannathaMy dear Partha,NamasteShelving your studies for now does not mean that it is forever. You forgot to add the birth of your beautiful son! Look at the 11th from AL and see which planet this is and choose the bija that pertains to it and begin on a day that pertains to that planet. But Sunday is preferable for the jyotisa.Can you give your birth details? I cannot "really store" JHora charts on my Mac, though it is worse if one uses the Shri Jyoti Star software. Sorry for that.love,SweeOn 12 Dec 2008, at 12:56, Partha Sarathy wrote:Hi Swee Thank you for the green tourmaline you prescribed three years ago. I changed five jobs, i am in better position, though mentally i am still unhappy, as it has made me go away from astrology. regardsPartha   On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 4:20 PM, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteThough you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt an answer.12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well during its period. 11th from AL indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is there - will make a good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his place of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon it also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort of cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not enough.Jupietr is also the karaka for a good memory. Using a fire bija can also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the vaiseshikamsa of your Jupiter.love,SweeOn 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Members,> Namaste>> A yellow saphire has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.>> I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.>> Birth details:> 1 February 1985> 12:14:40 pm (rectified)> Stanger, South Africa>> The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is in> 10H Capricorn in Rasi.>> Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:> 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H> 2) Jupiter is functional benefic> 3) Jupiter giving Vipareeta Raja Yoga>> What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord of> 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could> result in financial losses?>> I dont own a yellow saphire yet.>> Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone talk> has prompted me to look at my own chart again.>> Jaya Sita Raama> Bivash>>> --->>