IndiaDivine.org

Vaiseshikamsa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Gurvi,

Namaste

Once again you have shown me your genorisity and have encouraged me to always persue my Jyotish studies. Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

Will upload the Brihaspati Mantra tomorrow morning (Gurudeva Sanjayji's Brihaspati Gaytri article has been wiped off from even the archive website- but luckily I saved the entire article to my HD when I first joined SJC)

Jaya Sita Raama

Bivash--- On Mon, 12/15/08, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Why should I wear yellow saphire? Date: Monday, December 15, 2008, 10:50 AM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

Don't wreck your brains. Raking it is better. Jataka Parijata has a host of these. BPHS too, but not as concentrated as JP. I should get a copy and post the 3 vols off to you when I return to India. I finally found the hardbound - forget the paperback, shreds even if you breath on it.

love,

Swee

On 15 Dec 2008, at 10:23, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Partha,

THANKYOU ever so much!

I was wrecking my brain this weekend, looking over all the contents pages and index pages of all my astro books trying to find info on the Vaiseshikamsa, didnt find it in any of my beginner books- is it called by another name?

Do you have any links to any articles on Vaiseshikamsa?

Thanks a million!

Bivash

--- On Fri, 12/12/08, Partha Sarathy <partvinu (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Partha Sarathy <partvinu (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Why should I wear yellow saphire?@gro ups.comFriday, December 12, 2008, 2:03 PM

MT: Moolatrikona

Vaiseshikamsa: Planet in own, moolatrikona or exalted sign in the divisional charts.

regards

partha

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 5:21 PM, Bivash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteThankyou for answering, sorry for not addressing to you, thought you were not around till Sunday. What do you mean by MT Lord? Not familiar with that abbreviation. Regards to VRY, 6th and 12th Lord in conjunction. Though I could be wrong there. Yes, my memory being hampered because of Mercury in conjunction with Jupiter. Do you recommend Fire bija because of Sun (and on Sunday)- spirituality together with psychic development? Sorry to say this, but I dont know what Vaiseshikamsa is, nor how to interpret it. Although under shodasa varga it says "2-bhedaka". Have been focusing more on my career/material life these days than Jyotish or even Tarot(have even packed away almost all of my decks), sad to say :( Jaya Sita RaamaBivash

@gro ups.com, Swee Chan <swee wrote:>> Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Bivash,> Namaste> > Though you've addressed this to members, I shall try and attempt an > answer.> > 12th from AL or a benefic planet in the 12th House bodes well during > its period. 11th from AL indicates a good astrologer if Jupiter is > there - will make a

good writer. If Mercury, will have ability for > analysis, if it has Mars, then logic etc.> > Assess your Jupiter to be the MT Lord - this is officially his place > of work. What VRY are you talking about? Is it because you reckon it > also owns the 12th and is placed in a kendra? The more important > assessment is that Jupiter is very strong in Navamsa, can sort of > cancel its debility. Being in a kendra helps somewhat, but not enough.> Jupietr is also the karaka for a good

memory. Using a fire bija can > also help especially on a Sunday if you are hoping to become an > astrologer. In your JHora, click on strength, then other on bottom > right, next in the mid portion, right click and check on the > vaiseshikamsa of your Jupiter.> > love,> > Swee> > On 12 Dec 2008, at 12:36, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> > > Om Brihaspataye Namah> >> > Dear Members,> > Namaste> >> > A yellow saphire

has been prescribed as a gem for me to wear.> >> > I am trying to make sense of why this gem was prescribed.> >> > Birth details:> > 1 February 1985> > 12:14:40 pm (rectified)> > Stanger, South Africa> >> > The logic would be to strengthen the debilitated Jupiter which is in> > 10H Capricorn in Rasi.> >> > Am I right in saying that the gem is prescribed because:> > 1) Jupiter is Lord of 9H> > 2) Jupiter is functional benefic> > 3) Jupiter giving Vipareeta Raja Yoga> >> > What I don't understand is that Jupiter is 12th from AL, but Lord of> > 11th from AL in rasi. Does this mean that wearing the gem could> > result in financial losses?> >> > I dont

own a yellow saphire yet.> >> > Please correct my mistakes, all the current threads of gemstone talk> > has prompted me to look at my own chart again.> >> > Jaya Sita Raama> > Bivash> >> >> > ------------ --------- --------- ------> >> >

Om Namo Bhagavate ParamguraveDear Bivash, Hare KrishnaIts seems that when looking at Vaiseshikamsa one gets a snapshot of the vargas be it 10 or 16 or other combination. I guess one still has to look further as to which vargas the planet in question is benefically placed. For example if career is the area of analysis, then one would like to see the planet in question is well placed in D10

I may be completely wrong in my assumptions, so please correct me if im incorrect in my understandingBest WishesBipin2008/12/15 Bivash Ramroop <bivaash108

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Gurvi,

Namaste

So Vaiseshikamsa is the strength of a planet with regards to

different groupings?- more especially the dasa varga since our

tradition uses the dasa varga for human beings (I saw this in one of

Narasimhaji's old posts)

So the higher the number, the stronger the planet.

In my case, Jupiter has no strength at all in the dasa varga

grouping. Hence using a yellow beryll to strengthen the effects of

Jupiter?

I feel like such an idiot for missing this in Narasimhaji's book!

Your question: Which planet has vaiseshikamsa and is a yogada?

Only Moon has vaiseshikamsa and is yogada in D7 and D60 in my charts.

1 feb 1985 / 12:14:40 / stanger, south africa

thankyou for your help

Jaya Sita Raama

Bivash

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Gurvi,

Namaste

Thankyou for your explanation! :)

Regarding speaking up for myself- that is true, after I went for my

producer training course, I am not afraid to speak about what I think

is right or wrong/ what should and shouldn't be done at work.

I've already compiled a two hour program which dealt with both Gita

Jayanti and Kartihgai Deepam. And I've been left in charge of

compiling two more long programs over the festive season when my line

manager is on leave.

I've also re-introduced Bhagavad Gita, Bible and Qur'an giveaways on

the early morning religious show, which has not been done in years!

Jaya Sita Raama

Bivash

, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

> Paarijaata for Jupiter with rasi drishti especially from exalted Moon

> being the planet from the social and money aspect side. Ju conjoining

> Sun in digbala gets RY. The yellow beryl is intrinsically linked with

> ancestors, being from the beryl family, hopefully gives the impetus

> for you to speak up/stand up for your own rights where career is

> concerned, and to make the right decisions. I think the yellow colour

> is also linked with the kshatriya side - so this should give you the

> boldness and dare. Better than being confrontational like the Sun. I

> think since you've been " given " this gemstone, things have already

> been working on the ethereal level. Since Moon is on par with Jupiter

> on the out of 10, there should be more rapid periods of beneficence.

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

> On 15 Dec 2008, at 14:09, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

>

> > Om Brihaspataye Namah

> >

> > Dear Gurvi,

> > Namaste

> >

> > So Vaiseshikamsa is the strength of a planet with regards to

> > different groupings?- more especially the dasa varga since our

> > tradition uses the dasa varga for human beings (I saw this in one of

> > Narasimhaji's old posts)

> >

> > So the higher the number, the stronger the planet.

> >

> > In my case, Jupiter has no strength at all in the dasa varga

> > grouping. Hence using a yellow beryll to strengthen the effects of

> > Jupiter?

> >

> > I feel like such an idiot for missing this in Narasimhaji's book!

> >

> > Your question: Which planet has vaiseshikamsa and is a yogada?

> >

> > Only Moon has vaiseshikamsa and is yogada in D7 and D60 in my charts.

> > 1 feb 1985 / 12:14:40 / stanger, south africa

> >

> > thankyou for your help

> >

> > Jaya Sita Raama

> > Bivash

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> >