IndiaDivine.org

Crow Omen?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.

purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.

love,

Swee

On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi and members,

> Namaste

>

> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around

> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.

>

> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!

> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the

> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the

> outside cannot see me on the inside.

>

> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back

> facing the window.

>

> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it

> spooked me out!

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

---

>

>

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi, NamasteWhen I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North. Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need to do etc. And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Hare Krishna Bivash --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Tuesday, February 10,

2009, 12:32 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.

purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.

love,

Swee

On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi and members,

> Namaste

>

> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around

> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.

>

> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!

> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the

> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the

> outside cannot see me on the inside.

>

> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back

> facing the window.

>

> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it

> spooked me out!

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteAnd a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow beryl.Let us know the outcome.love,SweeOn 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi, NamasteWhen I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North. Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need to do etc. And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Hare Krishna Bivash --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PMJaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteDirections? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref. purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.love,SweeOn 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi and members,> Namaste>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the> outside cannot see me on the inside.>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back> facing the window.>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it> spooked me out!>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

Good luck. God bless you.

Rgds

Stranger (Anand)

On 2/10/09, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

> When I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North.

>

> Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with

> lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need

> to do etc.

>

> And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer

> campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because

> she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:

> Swee Chan <swee

> Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?

>

> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jaya Jagannatha

>

>

>

> Dear Bivash,

>

> Namaste

>

>

>

> Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.

>

> purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.

>

>

>

> love,

>

>

>

> Swee

>

>

>

> On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

>

>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>

>

>> Dear Gurvi and members,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around

>

>> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.

>

>>

>

>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!

>

>> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the

>

>> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the

>

>> outside cannot see me on the inside.

>

>>

>

>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back

>

>> facing the window.

>

>>

>

>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it

>

>> spooked me out!

>

>>

>

>> Hare Krishna

>

>> Bivash

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>>

>

>>

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected... Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteAnd a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow beryl.Let us know the outcome.love,SweeOn 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi, NamasteWhen I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North. Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need to do etc. And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was

interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Hare Krishna Bivash --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?@gro ups.comTuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PMJaya

JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteDirections? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref. purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.love,SweeOn 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi and members,> Namaste>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the> outside cannot see me on the inside.>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back> facing the window.>> So I dont

know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it> spooked me out!>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Stranger,NamasteWelcome back!!! And thank you for the blessings!!!How have you been keeping? I miss your emails, and the questions you would pose to us before. When are you starting another lesson/question thread? ;-)Hare KrishnaBivash--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:Anand Ravi <anandravi8Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:00 AM

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

Good luck. God bless you.

Rgds

Stranger (Anand)

On 2/10/09, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

>

> to do etc.

>

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>

> @gro ups.com

>

>

>

>

>

>

Jaya Jagannatha

>

>

>

> Dear Bivash,

>

> Namaste

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> love,

>

>

>

> Swee

>

>

>

>

>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>

>

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>>

>

>

>> facing the window.

>

>>

>

>

>> spooked me out!

>

>>

>

>> Hare Krishna

>

>> Bivash

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>

>>

>

>>

|om|Dear Bivash,

When no less than the priest (Brihaspati) asks, it is very suggestive and very auspicious.

With reference to what you wrote, which signs and what is the AK in your chart? Have you considered the dasas also?

best regards

HariOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected...

Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Jyotish Shisya, NamasteYes, I took that into consideration that a priest asked... Please find attached my JHD chart in my previous mail. In Rasi, Shukra in Meena and in Navamsa, Shukra in Simha.Atmakaraka is Chandra - more reason why heartbreak does not sit well with me, and takes me months/years to recover (every relationship i had in past ended due to other party being unfaithful). I now find it extremely difficult to trust anyone that has the slightest interest in me. Dasa- Guru MD, Guru AD. My Gurvi explains that Guru MD will bode well for me since Guru sits 12th from AL in Makar. Though I take that to mean career wise and not relationships. Jaya Radha RadhanathaBivash--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote:Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddiRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:51 AM

|om|Dear Bivash,

When no less than the priest (Brihaspati) asks, it is very suggestive and very auspicious.

With reference to what you wrote, which signs and what is the AK in your chart? Have you considered the dasas also?

best regards

HariOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected...

Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash

Jaya JagannathaDear Hari,NamasteI completely agree with you - and when a priest asks, one simply cannot say no. I too, have sukra in the 12th in navamsa with AK Moon like Bivash.love,SweeOn 11 Feb 2009, at 07:51, Jyotisa Shisya wrote:|om|Dear Bivash,When no less than the priest (Brihaspati) asks, it is very suggestive and very auspicious.With reference to what you wrote, which signs and what is the AK in your chart? Have you considered the dasas also?best regardsHariOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected... Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteWhat do I need to look for with regards to A5... and why A5? Jaya Radha RadhanathaBivash --- On Wed, 2/11/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 9:46 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteThe priest will take all negativity so trouble does not persist. What more can we hope for? Another thought look at transits to your A5love,SweeOn 11 Feb 2009, at 08:00, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:Om Brihaspataye

NamahDear Jyotish Shisya, NamasteYes, I took that into consideration that a priest asked... Please find attached my JHD chart in my previous mail. In Rasi, Shukra in Meena and in Navamsa, Shukra in Simha.Atmakaraka is Chandra - more reason why heartbreak does not sit well with me, and takes me months/years to recover (every relationship i had in past ended due to other party being unfaithful). I now find it extremely difficult to trust anyone that has the slightest interest in me. Dasa- Guru MD, Guru AD. My Gurvi explains that Guru MD will bode well for me since Guru sits 12th from AL in Makar. Though I take that to mean career wise and not relationships. Jaya Radha RadhanathaBivash--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi@ gmail.com> wrote:Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi@ gmail.com>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?@gro ups.comWednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:51 AM|om|Dear Bivash,When no less than the priest (Brihaspati) asks, it is very suggestive and very auspicious.With reference to what you wrote, which signs and what is the AK in your chart? Have you considered the dasas also?best regardsHariOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected... Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteYeah... but seventh from Shukra in my Rasi is Virgo... sign of debilitation... Not very appealing. Jaya Radha RadhanathaBivash--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Swee Chan <swee wrote:Swee Chan <sweeRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 9:43 AM

Jaya JagannathaDear Hari,NamasteI completely agree with you - and when a priest asks, one simply cannot say no. I too, have sukra in the 12th in navamsa with AK Moon like Bivash.love,SweeOn 11 Feb 2009, at 07:51, Jyotisa Shisya wrote:|om|Dear Bivash,When no less than the priest (Brihaspati) asks, it is very suggestive and very auspicious.With reference to what you wrote, which signs and what is the AK in your chart? Have you considered the dasas also?best regardsHariOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected... Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash

Dear Bivash,

Could that also not suggest you being away from motherland and prospering and getting spouse in distant lands?

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Bivaash Ramroop

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:35 AM

Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected... Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!

Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow beryl.

Let us know the outcome.

love,

Swee

On 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi, NamasteWhen I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North. Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need to do etc. And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Hare Krishna Bivash --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?@gro ups.comTuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteDirections? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref. purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.love,SweeOn 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi and members,> Namaste>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the> outside cannot see me on the inside.>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back> facing the window.>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it> spooked me out!>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear ChandrashekharNamasteI would certainly hope so, in my country of choice which is Japan, and with a wife that is as beautiful as Ziyi Zhang :)Jaya Vamana deva!Bivash--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekharRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:59 PM

Dear Bivash,

Could that also not suggest you being away from motherland and prospering and getting spouse in distant lands?

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Bivaash Ramroop

@gro ups.com

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi,NamasteNo outcome considered or expected... Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime. Hare KrishnaBivash--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?@gro ups.comTuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!

Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow beryl.

Let us know the outcome.

love,

Swee

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi, NamasteWhen I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North. Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need to do etc. And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!Hare Krishna Bivash --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?@gro ups.comTuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash,NamasteDirections? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref. purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.love,SweeOn 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi and members,> Namaste>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the> outside cannot see me on the inside.>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back> facing the window.>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it> spooked me out!>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

Dictum please.

Rgds

Anand

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

> No outcome considered or expected...

>

> Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in

> Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime.

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

> Swee Chan <swee

>

> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

>

> Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The

> north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though

> hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow

> beryl.

> Let us know the outcome.

> love,

> Swee

> On 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:

>

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

>

> to do etc.

>

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>>

>> Namaste

>>

>>

>>

>> facing the window.

>>

>> spooked me out!

>>

>> Hare Krishna

>> Bivash

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

So in which direction you are going to move. Remember me and Sweeji

did this in my chart

2 years before. Try and apply the same principle. And then we also

wrote on which planets pertains

to which direction. Look for those emails.

Hope you have those emails still in your inbox.

Rgds

Anand

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Chandrashekhar

<sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:

> Dear Bivash,

>

> Could that also not suggest you being away from motherland and prospering

> and getting spouse in distant lands?

>

> Take care,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

> -

> Bivaash Ramroop

>

> Wednesday, February 11, 2009 10:35 AM

>

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

>

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

> Swee Chan <swee

>

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

>

> beryl.

> love,

> Swee

>

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

>

> to do etc.

>

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>>

>> Namaste

>>

>>

>>

>> facing the window.

>>

>> spooked me out!

>>

>> Hare Krishna

>> Bivash

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Dear Bivash,

If the Lord Shiva so wills, that could still happen.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Bivaash Ramroop

Thursday, February 12, 2009 10:40 AM

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear ChandrashekharNamasteI would certainly hope so, in my country of choice which is Japan, and with a wife that is as beautiful as Ziyi Zhang :)Jaya Vamana deva!Bivash--- On Wed, 2/11/09, Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar > wrote:

Chandrashekhar <sharma.chandrashekhar >Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 7:59 PM

Dear Bivash,

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Bivaash Ramroop

@gro ups.com

Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?@gro ups.comTuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash,

Namaste

Let us know the outcome.

love,

Swee

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Anandji,NamasteThis was taught to me in a private email. I will have to look for dictum. Jaya Laxmi Narayana!Bivash--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:Anand Ravi <anandravi8Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:13 PM

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

Dictum please.

Rgds

Anand

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

>

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

>

> beryl.

> love,

> Swee

>

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi,

> Namaste

>

>

> to do etc.

>

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

>

>

>

>

>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Bivash,

> Namaste

>

>

> love,

>

> Swee

>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>>

>> Namaste

>>

>>

>>

>> facing the window.

>>

>> spooked me out!

>>

>> Hare Krishna

>> Bivash

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

|om|

Dear Bivash, namaste

Venus in 12th house is to be read as Venus in maranakarakasthana with respect to 7th house. Sanjayji explained to me that one possible meaning of this situation is the bride's family are unable to 'find' you. Someone is required to bring the two parties together and in your case, Brihaspati is trying to mediate. Mars in 12th house of rasi indicates kuja dosha and this generally abates after 28/29 years of age.

best regards

Hari

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

Om Namah ShivayaDear Bivash, NamasteDictum please.RgdsAnandOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> No outcome considered or expected...>> Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in> Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime.

>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>

Jaya JagannathaDear Bivash and Anand,NamasteDictum is from Jaimini. But has not worked on mine, though Venus is in 12th in navamsa and is in a eunuch sign, its lord conjoins Rahu (co-lagnamsa) and dispositor of AK, Jupiter.This brings me to the story on Urvashi and Arjuna who was cursed by the former to become a eunuch (Saturn or Mercury) because Arjuna (a plenary portion of Indra) desisted from her love advances. But Indra (karaka of the 9th house/punya in rasi) lifted the curse.Navamsa can indicate a previous life's curse....interesting.love,SweeOn 13 Feb 2009, at 07:35, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Anandji,NamasteThis was taught to me in a private email. I will have to look for dictum. Jaya Laxmi Narayana!Bivash--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:Anand Ravi <anandravi8Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:13 PMOm Namah ShivayaDear Bivash, NamasteDictum please.RgdsAnandOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> No outcome considered or expected...>> Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in> Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime.>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:>> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>> Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?> To: @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM>> Jaya Jagannatha>> Dear Bivash,> Namaste>> And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer> campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because> she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!>> Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The> north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though> hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow> beryl.> Let us know the outcome.> love,> Swee> On 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:>> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> When I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North.>> Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with> lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need> to do etc.>> And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer> campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because> she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>>>>>> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:>> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>> Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM>> Jaya Jagannatha>> Dear Bivash,> Namaste>> Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.> purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.>> love,>> Swee>> On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:>>> Om Brihaspataye Namah>>>> Dear Gurvi and members,>> Namaste>>>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around>> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.>>>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!>> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the>> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the>> outside cannot see me on the inside.>>>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back>> facing the window.>>>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it>> spooked me out!>>>> Hare Krishna>> Bivash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>>>

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

Jaimini says so

Rgds

Anand

On 2/13/09, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Anandji,

> Namaste

>

> This was taught to me in a private email. I will have to look for dictum.

>

> Jaya Laxmi Narayana!

> Bivash

>

> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:

> Anand Ravi <anandravi8

>

> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:13 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Om Namah Shivaya

>

>

>

> Dear Bivash, Namaste

>

>

>

> Dictum please.

>

>

>

> Rgds

>

> Anand

>

>

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 >

> wrote:

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>

>

>> Dear Gurvi,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> No outcome considered or expected...

>

>>

>

>> Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in

>

>> Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime.

>

>>

>

>> Hare Krishna

>

>> Bivash

>

>>

>

>> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:

>

>>

>

>> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>

>

>> Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?

>

>> @gro ups.com

>

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

>

>>

>

>> Jaya Jagannatha

>

>>

>

>> Dear Bivash,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer

>

>> campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married,

>> because

>

>> she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!

>

>>

>

>> Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe.

>> The

>

>> north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though

>

>> hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow

>

>> beryl.

>

>> Let us know the outcome.

>

>> love,

>

>> Swee

>

>> On 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:

>

>>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>

>

>> Dear Gurvi,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> When I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North.

>

>>

>

>> Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with

>

>> lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I

>> need

>

>> to do etc.

>

>>

>

>

>> because

>

>

>>

>

>> Hare Krishna

>

>> Bivash

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>> @gro ups.com

>

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM

>

>>

>

>> Jaya Jagannatha

>

>>

>

>> Dear Bivash,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.

>

>> purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.

>

>>

>

>> love,

>

>>

>

>> Swee

>

>>

>

>> On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

>

>>

>

>>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>>

>

>>> Dear Gurvi and members,

>

>>> Namaste

>

>>>

>

>>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around

>

>>> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.

>

>>>

>

>>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!

>

>>> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the

>

>>> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the

>

>>> outside cannot see me on the inside.

>

>>>

>

>>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back

>

>>> facing the window.

>

>>>

>

>>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it

>

>>> spooked me out!

>

>>>

>

>>> Hare Krishna

>

>>> Bivash

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>>>

>

>>>

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Anandji and Gurvi, NamasteThank you for helping me. I will go through JUS as my homework and post here. Honestly, I have come to terms with being single for the rest of my life. Its only my mother that prays every single day for me to find a nice Hare Krishna girl to get married to. Jaya Laxmi NarayanaBivash--- On Fri, 2/13/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:Anand Ravi <anandravi8Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 10:49 AM

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

Jaimini says so

Rgds

Anand

On 2/13/09, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Anandji,

> Namaste

>

> This was taught to me in a private email. I will have to look for dictum.

>

> Jaya Laxmi Narayana!

> Bivash

>

> --- On Thu, 2/12/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

> Anand Ravi <anandravi8 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> @gro ups.com

> Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:13 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

Om Namah Shivaya

>

>

>

> Dear Bivash, Namaste

>

>

>

> Dictum please.

>

>

>

> Rgds

>

> Anand

>

>

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108>

> wrote:

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>

>

>> Dear Gurvi,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>>

>

>> Hare Krishna

>

>> Bivash

>

>>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>> @gro ups.com

>

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM

>

>>

>

>> Jaya Jagannatha

>

>>

>

>> Dear Bivash,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>

>> because

>

>

>>

>

>> Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe.

>> The

>

>> north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though

>

>> hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow

>

>> beryl.

>

>> Let us know the outcome.

>

>> love,

>

>> Swee

>

>> On 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:

>

>>

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>

>

>> Dear Gurvi,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> When I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North.

>

>>

>

>> Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with

>

>> lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I

>> need

>

>> to do etc.

>

>>

>

>

>> because

>

>

>>

>

>> Hare Krishna

>

>> Bivash

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>>

>

>

>>

>

>

>

>> @gro ups.com

>

>> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM

>

>>

>

>> Jaya Jagannatha

>

>>

>

>> Dear Bivash,

>

>> Namaste

>

>>

>

>> Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.

>

>> purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.

>

>>

>

>> love,

>

>>

>

>> Swee

>

>>

>

>> On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:

>

>>

>

>>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

>>>

>

>>> Dear Gurvi and members,

>

>>> Namaste

>

>>>

>

>>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around

>

>>> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.

>

>>>

>

>>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!

>

>>> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the

>

>>> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the

>

>>> outside cannot see me on the inside.

>

>>>

>

>>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back

>

>>> facing the window.

>

>>>

>

>>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it

>

>>> spooked me out!

>

>>>

>

>>> Hare Krishna

>

>>> Bivash

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>>

>

>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------

>

>>>

>

>>>

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Hari, NamasteThank you for the information. you will not believe what just happened... as typing out this email... the priest phoned AGAIN!!! Now I am getting scared...!!! Jaya Laxmi Narayana!Bivash--- On Fri, 2/13/09, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote:Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddiRe: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 9:44 AM

|om|

Dear Bivash, namaste

Venus in 12th house is to be read as Venus in maranakarakasthana with respect to 7th house. Sanjayji explained to me that one possible meaning of this situation is the bride's family are unable to 'find' you. Someone is required to bring the two parties together and in your case, Brihaspati is trying to mediate. Mars in 12th house of rasi indicates kuja dosha and this generally abates after 28/29 years of age.

best regards

Hari

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

Om Namah ShivayaDear Bivash, NamasteDictum please.RgdsAnandOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> No outcome considered or expected...>> Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in> Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime.

>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

You can consider this as a call from the Devaguru himself. A similar

thing happened to me in Vrindhavan when I was with Sweeji and our

Guru. I refused and the outcome was witnessed by me when I came to

Dhaka. The outcome was the reason why I was not active in emails. I

was totally cut out of everything.

Rgds

Anand

On 2/13/09, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Hari,

> Namaste

>

> Thank you for the information.

>

> you will not believe what just happened... as typing out this email... the

> priest phoned AGAIN!!!

>

> Now I am getting scared...!!!

>

> Jaya Laxmi Narayana!

> Bivash

>

> --- On Fri, 2/13/09, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote:

> Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi

>

> Friday, February 13, 2009, 9:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

|om|

> Dear Bivash, namaste

>

> Venus in 12th house is to be read as Venus in maranakarakasthana with

> respect to 7th house. Sanjayji explained to me that one possible meaning of

> this situation is the bride's family are unable to 'find' you. Someone is

> required to bring the two parties together and in your case, Brihaspati is

> trying to mediate. Mars in 12th house of rasi indicates kuja dosha and this

> generally abates after 28/29 years of age.

>

>

> best regards

> Hari

>

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 >

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Om Namah Shivaya

>

> Dear Bivash, Namaste

>

> Dictum please.

>

> Rgds

> Anand

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 >

> wrote:

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>>

>> Dear Gurvi,

>> Namaste

>>

>>

>

>>

>> Hare Krishna

>> Bivash

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Anandji,NamasteLooks like I got more than i expected when I received the gemstone!But considering this priest is not my spiritual Guru, should I really be so concerned? Jaya Laxmi NarayanaBivashps- "our guru" :) :) :) congrats! :) --- On Fri, 2/13/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:Anand Ravi <anandravi8Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Friday, February 13, 2009, 1:20 PM

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Bivash, Namaste

You can consider this as a call from the Devaguru himself. A similar

thing happened to me in Vrindhavan when I was with Sweeji and our

Guru. I refused and the outcome was witnessed by me when I came to

Dhaka. The outcome was the reason why I was not active in emails. I

was totally cut out of everything.

Rgds

Anand

On 2/13/09, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Hari,

> Namaste

>

> Thank you for the information.

>

> you will not believe what just happened... as typing out this email... the

> priest phoned AGAIN!!!

>

> Now I am getting scared...!!!

>

> Jaya Laxmi Narayana!

> Bivash

>

> --- On Fri, 2/13/09, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi@ gmail.com> wrote:

> Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, February 13, 2009, 9:44 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

|om|

> Dear Bivash, namaste

>

> Venus in 12th house is to be read as Venus in maranakarakasthana with

> respect to 7th house. Sanjayji explained to me that one possible meaning of

> this situation is the bride's family are unable to 'find' you. Someone is

> required to bring the two parties together and in your case, Brihaspati is

> trying to mediate. Mars in 12th house of rasi indicates kuja dosha and this

> generally abates after 28/29 years of age.

>

>

> best regards

> Hari

>

>

>

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108>

> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Om Namah Shivaya

>

> Dear Bivash, Namaste

>

> Dictum please.

>

> Rgds

> Anand

>

> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108>

> wrote:

>

>> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>>

>> Dear Gurvi,

>> Namaste

>>

>>

>

>>

>> Hare Krishna

>> Bivash

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

--

Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google. com

Dear Swee,

If my memory serves me right, Venus in the 12th occupying its exaltation rasi in the natural zodiac is supposed to be good and capable of giving results as if in exaltation. That would give the wherewithal of enjoying bhoga than denying them. One classic mentions ( I forget the name now) that Sun in the 6th is as powerful as Venus in the 12th.

Could you indicate the sutra from Jaimini indicating denial of marriage due to Venus in the 12th? It is a while since I have brushed up Jaimini sutras, hence the request.

Love,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Swee Chan

Friday, February 13, 2009 1:23 PM

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bivash and Anand,

Namaste

Dictum is from Jaimini. But has not worked on mine, though Venus is in 12th in navamsa and is in a eunuch sign, its lord conjoins Rahu (co-lagnamsa) and dispositor of AK, Jupiter.

This brings me to the story on Urvashi and Arjuna who was cursed by the former to become a eunuch (Saturn or Mercury) because Arjuna (a plenary portion of Indra) desisted from her love advances. But Indra (karaka of the 9th house/punya in rasi) lifted the curse.

Navamsa can indicate a previous life's curse....interesting.

love,

Swee

On 13 Feb 2009, at 07:35, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Anandji,NamasteThis was taught to me in a private email. I will have to look for dictum. Jaya Laxmi Narayana!Bivash--- On Thu, 2/12/09, Anand Ravi <anandravi8 > wrote:

Anand Ravi <anandravi8 >Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen? Date: Thursday, February 12, 2009, 7:13 PM

Om Namah ShivayaDear Bivash, NamasteDictum please.RgdsAnandOn Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Bivaash Ramroop <bivaash108 > wrote:> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> No outcome considered or expected...>> Shukra and Lagna Lord Kuja in 12th house in rasi. Shukra in 12th in> Navamsa... no marriage in this lifetime.>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:>> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>> Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 7:02 PM>> Jaya Jagannatha>> Dear Bivash,> Namaste>> And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer> campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because> she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!>> Well, why not? You have a solar return and a Jupiter return, I believe. The> north direction is presided over by Mercury and is not combust, though> hampered with malefics. Blessings of your recent acquisition of the yellow> beryl.> Let us know the outcome.> love,> Swee> On 10 Feb 2009, at 16:16, Bivaash Ramroop wrote:>> Om Brihaspataye Namah>> Dear Gurvi,> Namaste>> When I turned around to face the crow, I was facing North.>> Strange coincidence, since today was an absolutely trying day for me, with> lots of questions about my spirituality and where I need to go, what I need> to do etc.>> And a funny thing happened, one of the priests I recorded for a prayer> campaign called and asked me if I was interested in getting married, because> she had a girl in mind for me!!! LOL!!!>> Hare Krishna> Bivash>>>>>> --- On Tue, 2/10/09, Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm> wrote:>> Swee Chan <swee (AT) coppernet (DOT) zm>> Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Crow Omen?> @gro ups.com> Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:32 PM>> Jaya Jagannatha>> Dear Bivash,> Namaste>> Directions? You did not give. Crow has been given a boon (ref.> purana) and generally, good omens. Refer to Brihat Samhita for the rest.>> love,>> Swee>> On 10 Feb 2009, at 11:31, Bivash Ramroop wrote:>>> Om Brihaspataye Namah>>>> Dear Gurvi and members,>> Namaste>>>> A strange thing happend to me today. While sitting at my desk around>> 10:33am, I heard a strange noise coming from behind me.>>>> I turned around, and through the window was a big crow, crowing away!>> It appeared to be looking at me straight in the eye, although the>> glass window is actually tinted- meaning that whoever is on the>> outside cannot see me on the inside.>>>> My desk is directly infront of the window, and I sit with my back>> facing the window.>>>> So I dont know whether the crow could actually see me, but still, it>> spooked me out!>>>> Hare Krishna>> Bivash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ------------ --------- --------- ------>>>>