IndiaDivine.org

EARTHQUAKES

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the reminder.

The Sun-Moon opposition takes place around noon time (EST) tomorrow. It takes place exactly conjunct/opposite natal 8th lord Saturn at 26° 46' Scorpio/H5 in the SAMVA USA chart, with 10th lord Mars thrown in the mix. I attach the chart as JPG file. I note that transit 4th lord Venus is at 11° 27' Capricorn/H7 is conjunct natal Mercury at 12° 07'. Both are widely conjunct transit Rahu at 16° 23'. Transit 6th lord Jupiter is also in infancy in Capricorn. Meanwhile transit Mercury is in Sagittarius/H6. The afflicting aspect of Jupiter to transit Saturn in Leo/H2 is still in orb, with both planets weak in transit. Finally, transit Saturn aspects transit Moon. The Venus-Jupiter period is operating in the chart, so their energy is relatively more important at this time. This year, I have accurately predicted earthquakes while natal Venus was afflicted with transit Jupiter. Interestingly, the 5.4 richter scale

earthquake in California on July 29 did not involve a full moon or a change of sign of a major planet.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Earthquakes possible in USA in 2008

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2008/04/earthquakes-possible-in-usa-in-2008.html

In short, there is a lot going on in the chart tomorrow, with faster moving planets adding to the aspects involving the slower moving malefics, which have been seen to carry the potential for violent events until around December 21.

Monday, December 31, 2007

The year ahead for the USA

http://cosmologer.blogspot.com/2007/12/year-ahead-for-usa.html

Best wishes,

Thor

Sally Spencer <sally234SAMVA <SAMVA >Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:42:51 AM Earthquakes

Hello Thor,I kept this message from a while back. A full Moon is Friday and Jupiter is changing signs.Aloha, SallyHello dear Sadasivan,Thank you for the information linking change of sign by slow moving

planets at the time of a full moon with earthquakes.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , SADASIVAN GOPALAKRISHNAN<sadasivan_g wrote:

>> Dear Thor and others,>> Most of the Earthquakes in the early 1900 in> Turkey,Italy,Colombia,Taiwan,Iran and the lates> ones in India had occurred in 1) Full Moon or New

> Moon with one Slow moving planet going> retrogade/direct .With the above condition , if> one planet transits a Zodiacal sign, Earthquake> occurs.>> I had attented a Seminar on Mundane Astrology

> (NOT SA)long back and I got the above info> from there .I have not verified the above facts> .I thought of bringing to your notice so that> it may help you . Since the topic of Full Moon

> cropped up, I thought of sharing with you.>> Thanks>> Sadasivan-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.netWhat you put your attention upon, grows stronger.

Hi,Yes, Sun and Mars will hem in Saturn, 8L. Rahu five degrees from 4L Venus and conjunct natal Mercury.Thanks Thor. SallyOn Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the reminder.

The Sun-Moon opposition takes place around noon time (EST) tomorrow. It takes place exactly conjunct/opposite natal 8th lord Saturn at 26° 46' Scorpio/H5 in the SAMVA USA chart, with 10th lord Mars thrown in the mix. I attach the chart as JPG file. I note that transit 4th lord Venus is at 11° 27' Capricorn/H7 is conjunct natal Mercury at 12° 07'. Both are widely conjunct transit Rahu at 16° 23'. Transit 6th lord Jupiter is also in infancy in Capricorn. Meanwhile transit Mercury is in Sagittarius/H6. The afflicting aspect of Jupiter to transit Saturn in Leo/H2 is still in orb, with both planets weak in transit. Finally, transit Saturn aspects transit Moon. The Venus-Jupiter period is operating in the chart, so their energy is relatively more important at this time. This year, I have accurately predicted earthquakes while natal Venus was afflicted with transit Jupiter. Interestingly, the 5.4 richter scale

earthquake in California on July 29 did not involve a full moon or a change of sign of a major planet.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

In short, there is a lot going on in the chart tomorrow, with faster moving planets adding to the aspects involving the slower moving malefics, which have been seen to carry the potential for violent events until around December 21.

Best wishes,

Thor

Sally Spencer <sally234SAMVA <SAMVA >

Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:42:51 AM Earthquakes

Hello Thor,I kept this message from a while back. A full Moon is Friday and Jupiter is changing signs.Aloha, SallyHello dear Sadasivan,Thank you for the information linking change of sign by slow moving

planets at the time of a full moon with earthquakes.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , SADASIVAN GOPALAKRISHNAN

<sadasivan_g wrote:

>> Dear Thor and others,>> Most of the Earthquakes in the early 1900 in> Turkey,Italy,Colombia,Taiwan,Iran and the lates> ones in India had occurred in 1) Full Moon or New

> Moon with one Slow moving planet going> retrogade/direct .With the above condition , if> one planet transits a Zodiacal sign, Earthquake> occurs.>> I had attented a Seminar on Mundane Astrology

> (NOT SA)long back and I got the above info> from there .I have not verified the above facts> .I thought of bringing to your notice so that> it may help you . Since the topic of Full Moon

> cropped up, I thought of sharing with you.>> Thanks>> Sadasivan-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.net

What you put your attention upon, grows stronger.

-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.netWhat you put your attention upon, grows stronger.

In the California chart, Rahu and Venus are conjunct the third MEP.Saturn, fourth lord in tenth house of Leo, Sun afflicted by 6L Mars in first.Saturn Mars is running now. They are well placed in the rasi.

Rahu transit aspects Mars in the eleventh. And widely Mercury there too.Moon and Jupiter are utterly weak.On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Sally Spencer <sally234 wrote:

Hi,Yes, Sun and Mars will hem in Saturn, 8L. Rahu five degrees from 4L Venus and conjunct natal Mercury.

Thanks Thor. SallyOn Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the reminder.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Best wishes,

Thor

Sally Spencer <sally234SAMVA <SAMVA >

Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:42:51 AM Earthquakes

planets at the time of a full moon with earthquakes.Best wishes,ThorSAMVA , SADASIVAN GOPALAKRISHNAN

<sadasivan_g wrote:

> cropped up, I thought of sharing with you.>> Thanks>> Sadasivan-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.net

What you put your attention upon, grows stronger.

-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.netWhat you put your attention upon, grows stronger.

Hi Sally,

While I have the same date and city as you, September 9, 1850; San Jose, for a mundane chart for California, I have different times. For instance, one source has noon time, giving 10° 18' Scorpio rising*. You cite 8:07 pm GMT with 11° 54' Scorpio rising. In my files, I have 9.41 am giving 12° 13' Libra rising. I don´t see much to be concerned about in the transit/period dynamics of the Libra rising chart for tomorrow. With the Scorpio rising chart, I am also not seeing much to be concerned with, aside from the brief conjunction of Mars with Sun and opposition with Moon. Accordingly, I don't see much in the way of these two charts to be concerned about tomorrow. Neither chart seems to have strong earthquake karma, at least in terms of the bad placement or affliction of the 4th lord, an affliction to the 4th house or an affliction by e.g. Ketu to the general indicator of earthquakes,

Saturn. However, in the Scorpio rising chart we have an affliction by Ketu of 6th lord Mars and both of these malefics closely afflict the 11th lord Mercury, which could be consistent with a variety of problems for the 11th house indications and those of Mercury, as well as the indications of the 6th house. We'll soon see if anything transpires in California tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Thor

*) https://www.wstardesigns.com/Horoscopes/horoscope-archives/2003/horoscopes110303.html

Sally Spencer <sally234SAMVA Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 7:43:22 AMRe: Earthquakes

In the California chart, Rahu and Venus are conjunct the third MEP.Saturn, fourth lord in tenth house of Leo, Sun afflicted by 6L Mars in first.Saturn Mars is running now. They are well placed in the rasi.Rahu transit aspects Mars in the eleventh. And widely Mercury there too.Moon and Jupiter are utterly weak.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:31 PM, Sally Spencer <sally234 wrote:

Hi,Yes, Sun and Mars will hem in Saturn, 8L. Rahu five degrees from 4L Venus and conjunct natal Mercury.Thanks Thor. Sally

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 9:06 PM, Cosmologer <cosmologer wrote:

Hi Sally,

Thanks for the reminder.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Best wishes,

Thor

Sally Spencer <sally234SAMVA <SAMVA >Thursday, December 11, 2008 4:42:51 AM Earthquakes

<sadasivan_g wrote:

> cropped up, I thought of sharing with you.>> Thanks>> Sadasivan-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.netWhat you put your attention upon, grows stronger.-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.netWhat you put your attention upon, grows stronger.-- Sally SpencerOmni Self Healing Vedic Astrologywww.Devi3.byregion.netWhat you put your

attention upon, grows stronger.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I heard recently that there are hundreds of earthquakes that take place each

year, mostly small, a few large, one or TWO really HUGE that draw our attention

to the phenomenon of earthquakes and the power of Mother Nature and how we

should all feel humble against HER power when She feels it necessary to SHAKE

our puny human reality and realization!

The earth is laden with riches and mineral resources within its bosom and

ENORMOUS amounts of GEOTHERMAL ENERGY! All of these are buried so deep (just

like mystical astrological secrets and TRUTHS) deep under HER crust (kind of

rhymes with TRUST! But I digress...!) that they are economically impossible to

dig and mine and bring to the surface for consumption -- including precious

metals, petroleum, other resources, energy/heat.

Earthquakes are destructive, at least the big ones, but is it possible that the

hundreds of minor ones have the purpose of 'stirring the contents of the

'degchie?' while MA cooks. Perhaps through these 'non-destructive' stirring, Ma

is bringing to surface resources that were lying too deep earlier but now

brought close to the surface where 'mining' for those may be

economically-feasible? Kind of replenishing the resources by bringing them

closer to the surface?

I know sounds like a wild, unscientific idea but is it something that has been

studied by geologists, geophysicists, or others?

Are earthquakes potentially capable of making more resources, earlier lying in

deeper layers, AVAILABLE?

Do we have an Engineer, Geophysicist, Minologist (?) in the HOUSE?

Just wondering ...!

Rohiniranjan