IndiaDivine.org

chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Ash ,Bala , Manoshi and group members, Namaskar, I am trying to analyse the cause of events as it was mentioned by you. If there is anything wrong while analyzing , please bear with me. It is an exercise for me. Birth details seems to be correct. In the given chart ascendant Scorpio is rising at 11 deg 24 min. Therefore Taurus is its seventh house. At first sight I found that there is an exchange between the lords of seventh and sixth house. When we consider the results of 7th house it

is not good for marriage and marital happiness. Planets Mars and Venus has exchanged there houses. Jupiter is in Libra and Venus is in Krittika. Though venus is 21 deg 19 min away from Sun. Lagna lord, Moon sign lord and Sun sign lord and their 7th house lord are placed in 2/12 combination. All the lords are Mars and Venus and these are 7th lord and 12th lord from 7th house also. Both the luminaries are influenced by Saturn. Sun is in 6th house with Sat and Moon is aspected by Saturn. I think these are the sufficient reasons for unhappiness and disputes in marriage which has resulted the legal action of divorce First let us find out the timing of marriage. As it is seen it is a case of denial of marriage but marriage happened and broke also . Marriage might have taken place in Jup- Rahu sometime between Apr, 2001 and Jan, 2002. Jup is FK of house B and Rahu is in House D for the 7th house as B. This date may be wrong

also. After Jan 26,2002 Sat MD started..Sooner Sat MD started the episode of dispute and querlling might have started. Saturn is lord of residence and happiness and has gone to sixth house of dispute, legal action and comfort. When we consider the sixth house as B,the karaka of 6th house is Mars , a planet of aggressiveness housed in the house of life partner acquires only one benefic bindu so it is malefic for 7th house of marriage and life partner moreover it has exchanged the 7th house with 6th house. Lord of 7th house is in 12th from its own

house. MPL Saturn is SD to the karaka planet for 6th house and and also LoD for 6th house. Saturn is third lord of communication also . There might be communication gap between them and the result of ninth house of dharma and lagna the native itself is affected. Secondly MPL is in third from 4th house of residential comfort. As we find from one of the lessons that third house from any house is the end of that house so the significations of 4th house is in danger due to this act. Saturn has acquired only 3 bindus in

6th house therefore it has to give only malefic result for 6th house. Mercury the antara is LoE for house B as sixth and is powerful due achieving 15 SAV points for 6th house. It has triggered the result of sixth house. The native may be suffering from mental tension thereby causing vehicular accident in the same antara while going to his working place . Dear Ash as you mentioned the native met with an accident on Jan 8, 2006. As per lesson Seventh house is considered for accident also. When

we consider the 7th house as B then house A is natives’s second house. Karaka for accident is Jup here and he has acquired 37 points for 2nd house in SAV. This Jup is in 12th house (house E for 7th house) with 41 points aspects house D, Rahu SD to MPL Saturn, lord of 10th house Sun , Mercury lord of C , Venus lord of B and Saturn lord of D. I did not understand how Mercury antara has given accident. In this field I need your help and analysis. However I could approach the analysis , I explained it in details. Now I am interested your intervention and correction. Thanks and best wishes. Ramesh Mishra ashsam73 <ashsam73 wrote: Dear Group,I came across a chart on another list. This gentleman is facing divorse. Birth Details: 21st April 1970,21:20Delhi, India The following details were given 1) Facing a lot of problems due to false allegation from his wife. Filed a case in Sept 20052) Had to suffer a lot of humiliation from sept 17th thru oct 6th 2005 3) Accident Jan 8th, 20064) Fearing another false case from his wife against him and his faimily. I

havent rectified the chart nor gone in great detail but if this chart came to you what would you predict for marriage?Here another thing to note is that both Marriage issues and Accidents are triggering together or very close i.e 7th house. Study 7th house closely. Cheers !!!Ash As 11 Sc 24 Anuradha Sa Li Su 8 Ar 34 Aswini Ke Ge Mo 8 Li 19 Swati Ra Sg Ma 9 Ta 25 Krittika Su Pi Me 27 Ar

45 Krittika Su Sg JuR 8 Li 33 Swati Ra Sg Ve 29 Ar 53 Krittika Su Sg Sa 18 Ar 8 Bharani Ve Vi Ra 16 Aq 53 Satabhisaj Ra Pi Ke 16 Le 53 P.Phalguni Ve Vi Send instant messages to your online friends

http://in.messenger.

• 2 years later...

Dear Suneel,

The Planetary positions must not come almost accurate, but they must come " accurate ". Even 1 degree of difference or for those who know, even few minutes makes all the difference in the results, and at times, even few seconds at the cusp may matter to make decision of the planet falling in which cusp. . To calculate the planetary positions is the easiest part of manual chart making. Not only this, but the latitude and longitude also makes all the difference in the results if put wrongly. And not only this if Your RAMC calculation is wrong by 2 seconds, the difference will be shown on the 10th Cusp, which is a vital point of observation in the Chart.

Now we move to the Cuspal calculations. You have to say what you know in calculation of Cusps, and give the Birth details of the chart you are preparing, which Ephemeris you use, which ayanamsha you use, uptil what stage of calculation, have you reached , and been correct. Where exactly are you stuck up in calculation of th Cusp. Also let us know which Table of Houses you use.

I am not a senior, but somebody here will surely help you when you give the above details.

Abnd You must never move forward in any step of calculation, unless you have solved correctly many many examples of the previous steps, and become efficient in same. And do not take foreign births for a start if You are learning to calculate manually, they must come later after 1 year or so, after you have learnt to calculate at least 50 charts correctly, manually.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,>  > Since One week i am trying with no success in making birth and horary charts with accuracy manually. Planetory positions are almost coming accurate but it is the cuspal position s i am very bad at getting.. pleas e guide me in my calculation..(.suggestions with examples ).>  >  > Suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Dear Mr.Bhasker,

Thank you very much for the below guidence.

in astrology since i started a new on last year i am only following k.p. i had all that kp is suggested in his readers. i do not know any other methods in astrology , even i have not yet the date have knowledge about our ancient or any other methods available on earth. except cheiro and behman and comte palmistry.i am very much found of reading kp books again and again..all these days as i am using astrosage i am getting good results....but thought came in my mind that why should not i do it manually, as i donot have computer or any software with me.

And, i have all ephemeries printed and selling my KP sons and KP universal tables of houses,also horary table of houses. and i am using only ayanamsa given by kpmasters in their ephemeries . i am stucking at working the cuspal positions after calculating the sdt. as table of houses giving 4mts variation and if my case falls between the two extremes...

Thanks & wish you very happy new year..

Suniel

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: chart Date: Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Suneel,

The Planetary positions must not come almost accurate, but they must come " accurate ". Even 1 degree of difference or for those who know, even few minutes makes all the difference in the results, and at times, even few seconds at the cusp may matter to make decision of the planet falling in which cusp. . To calculate the planetary positions is the easiest part of manual chart making. Not only this, but the latitude and longitude also makes all the difference in the results if put wrongly. And not only this if Your RAMC calculation is wrong by 2 seconds, the difference will be shown on the 10th Cusp, which is a vital point of observation in the Chart.

Now we move to the Cuspal calculations. You have to say what you know in calculation of Cusps, and give the Birth details of the chart you are preparing, which Ephemeris you use, which ayanamsha you use, uptil what stage of calculation, have you reached , and been correct. Where exactly are you stuck up in calculation of th Cusp. Also let us know which Table of Houses you use.

I am not a senior, but somebody here will surely help you when you give the above details.

Abnd You must never move forward in any step of calculation, unless you have solved correctly many many examples of the previous steps, and become efficient in same. And do not take foreign births for a start if You are learning to calculate manually, they must come later after 1 year or so, after you have learnt to calculate at least 50 charts correctly, manually.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,>  > Since One week i am trying with no success in making birth and horary charts with accuracy manually. Planetory positions are almost coming accurate but it is the cuspal position s i am very bad at getting.. pleas e guide me in my calculation. .(.suggestions with examples ).>  >  > Suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Suneelji,

You have got a very beneficial idea in your mind of trying to learn the

Calculation of a chart manually, because a person who can do this, knows

immediately- at which which places in the chart, a small difference in

some scale may effect. Do not learn this only for the reason that you do

not have computer etc,, but do it for the reason, that it will help you

for the remaining of your Life, and all advanced astrology could be

understood by you easily if you know how to make a chart manually. I

will try to give you some illustrated examples whenever I have leisure.

theres a very small formula and a easy one for calculating any case

which falls between the 4 degrees variation, which example i will take

next time.

Also Let me know where you reside - in which city. If in Bombay then you

can come to my place and it makes my job easier , I can give you ready

made illustrated charts done manually.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

>

>

> Dear Mr.Bhasker,

> Â

> Thank you very much for the below guidence.

> Â

> in astrology since i started a new on last year i am only

following k..p. i had all that kp is suggested in his readers. i do not

know any other methods in astrology , even i have not yet the date have

knowledge about our ancient or any other methods available on earth.

except cheiro and behman and comte palmistry.i am very much found of

reading kp books again and again..all these days as i am using astrosage

i am getting good results...but thought came in my mind that why should

not i do it manually, as i donot have computer or any software with me.

> Â

> And, i have all ephemeries printed and selling my KP sons and KP

universal tables of houses,also horary table of houses. and i am using

only ayanamsa given by kpmasters in their ephemeries . i am

stucking at working the cuspal positions after calculating the sdt. as

table of houses giving 4mts variation and if my case falls between the

two extremes...

> Â

> Thanks & wish you very happy new year..

> Â

> Suniel

>

> --- On Thu, 1/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: chart

>

> Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 6:19 PM

>

Dear Suneel,

> The Planetary positions must not come almost accurate, but they must

come " accurate " . Even 1 degree of difference or for those who know,

even few minutes makes all the difference in the results, and at times,

even few seconds at the cusp may matter to make decision of the planet

falling in which cusp. . To calculate the planetary positions is the

easiest part of manual chart making. Not only this, but the latitude and

longitude also makes all the difference in the results if put

wrongly. And not only this if Your RAMC calculation is wrong by 2

seconds, the difference will be shown on the 10th Cusp, which is a vital

point of observation in the Chart.

> Now we move to the Cuspal calculations. You have to say what you know

in calculation of Cusps, and give the Birth details of the chart you are

preparing, which Ephemeris you use, which ayanamsha you use, uptil what

stage of calculation, have you reached , and been correct. Where exactly

are you stuck up in calculation of th Cusp. Also let us know which

Table of Houses you use.

> I am not a senior, but somebody here will surely help you when you

give the above details.

> Abnd You must never move forward in any step of calculation, unless

you have solved correctly many many examples of the previous steps, and

become efficient in same. And do not take foreign births for a start if

You are learning to calculate manually, they must come later after 1

year or so, after you have learnt to calculate at least 50 charts

correctly, manually.

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar. Â

> Â

>

> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel

<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Seniors,

> > ÂÂ

> > Since One week i am trying with no success in making birth and

horary charts with accuracy manually. Planetory positions are

almost coming accurate but it is the cuspal position s i am very bad at

getting.. pleas e guide me in my calculation. .(.suggestions with

examples ).

> > ÂÂ

> > ÂÂ

> > Suniel

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger. / invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Manual Calculations. Take the proportional v alue between the 4 min values. It is fairly reliable

raichur anant mumbai--- On Fri, 2/1/09, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma wrote:

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhammaRe: Re: chart Date: Friday, 2 January, 2009, 9:56 AM

Dear Mr.Bhasker,

in astrology since i started a new on last year i am only following k.p. i had all that kp is suggested in his readers. i do not know any other methods in astrology , even i have not yet the date have knowledge about our ancient or any other methods available on earth. except cheiro and behman and comte palmistry.i am very much found of reading kp books again and again..all these days as i am using astrosage i am getting good results.....but thought came in my mind that why should not i do it manually, as i donot have computer or any software with me.

And, i have all ephemeries printed and selling my KP sons and KP universal tables of houses,also horary table of houses. and i am using only ayanamsa given by kpmasters in their ephemeries . i am stucking at working the cuspal positions after calculating the sdt. as table of houses giving 4mts variation and if my case falls between the two extremes...

Suniel

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: chart Date: Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Suneel,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Seniors,>  > Since One week i am trying with no success in making birth and horary charts with accuracy manually. Planetory positions are almost coming accurate but it is the cuspal position s i am very bad at getting.. pleas e guide me in my calculation. .(.suggestions with examples ).>  >  > Suniel> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear mam,

Thank you very much. Can you please correct below my calculations

Time 6-05 am

- 16-16 for Hyd long

5-49-44

- 5-30-00

19-44

SDT + 8-07 on 1-4-1981

SDT 8-25-44

Is my above calculation is currect if not where i made the mistake. The above i got following that given in punneswar rao book on kp.

and when compared my results with that of astrosage it came out as 8-55, so all my doubts came...

Suniel--- On Sat, 3/1/09, Raichur-a-r <raichurar wrote:

Raichur-a-r <raichurarRe: Re: chart , "kondapaneni suneel" <ksuneel_dhammaSaturday, 3 January, 2009, 9:30 AM

Manual Calculations. Take the proportional v alue between the 4 min values. It is fairly reliable

raichur anant mumbai--- On Fri, 2/1/09, kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ > wrote:

kondapaneni suneel <ksuneel_dhamma@ >Re: Re: chart@gro ups.comFriday, 2 January, 2009, 9:56 AM

Dear Mr.Bhasker,

in astrology since i started a new on last year i am only following k.p. i had all that kp is suggested in his readers. i do not know any other methods in astrology , even i have not yet the date have knowledge about our ancient or any other methods available on earth. except cheiro and behman and comte palmistry.i am very much found of reading kp books again and again..all these days as i am using astrosage i am getting good results...... but thought came in my mind that why should not i do it manually, as i donot have computer or any software with me.

Suniel

--- On Thu, 1/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: chart@gro ups.comThursday, 1 January, 2009, 6:19 PM

Dear Suneel,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now

Dear Bhaskarji,

Thankyou very much and i await for your samples..

Also from the book of pvkpuneswara rao i have crowned with success and my work is still under way to get still further accuracy, as in all the cases i got wrong 4thor11cusps and moon possition. present the book from hariharan Table for All i am using for the calculations...

Suniel--- On Fri, 2/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: chart Date: Friday, 2 January, 2009, 4:29 PM

Dear Suneelji,You have got a very beneficial idea in your mind of trying to learn theCalculation of a chart manually, because a person who can do this, knowsimmediately- at which which places in the chart, a small difference insome scale may effect. Do not learn this only for the reason that you donot have computer etc,, but do it for the reason, that it will help youfor the remaining of your Life, and all advanced astrology could beunderstood by you easily if you know how to make a chart manually. Iwill try to give you some illustrated examples whenever I have leisure.theres a very small formula and a easy one for calculating any casewhich falls between the 4 degrees variation, which example i will takenext time.Also Let me know where you reside - in which city. If in Bombay then youcan come to my place and it makes my job easier , I can give you readymade illustrated charts done

manually.regards,Bhaskar.@gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:>>> Dear Mr.Bhasker,> Â> Thank you very much for the below guidence.> Â> in astrology since i started a new on last year i am onlyfollowing k..p. i had all that kp is suggested in his readers. i do notknow any other methods in astrology , even i have not yet the date haveknowledge about our ancient or any other methods available on earth.except cheiro and behman and comte palmistry.i am very much found ofreading kp books again and again...all these days as i am using astrosagei am getting good results...but thought came in my mind that why shouldnot i do it manually, as i donot have computer or any software with me.> Â> And, i have all ephemeries

printed and selling my KP sons and KPuniversal tables of houses,also horary table of houses. and i am usingonly ayanamsa given by kpmasters in their ephemeries . i amstucking at working the cuspal positions after calculating the sdt. astable of houses giving 4mts variation and if my case falls between thetwo extremes...> Â> Thanks & wish you very happy new year..> Â> Suniel>> --- On Thu, 1/1/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: chart> @gro ups.com> Thursday, 1 January, 2009, 6:19 PM>>>>>>>> Dear Suneel,> The Planetary positions must not come almost accurate, but they mustcome " accurate ". Even 1 degree of difference

or for those who know,even few minutes makes all the difference in the results, and at times,even few seconds at the cusp may matter to make decision of the planetfalling in which cusp. . To calculate the planetary positions is theeasiest part of manual chart making. Not only this, but the latitude andlongitude also makes all the difference in the results if putwrongly. And not only this if Your RAMC calculation is wrong by 2seconds, the difference will be shown on the 10th Cusp, which is a vitalpoint of observation in the Chart.> Now we move to the Cuspal calculations. You have to say what you knowin calculation of Cusps, and give the Birth details of the chart you arepreparing, which Ephemeris you use, which ayanamsha you use, uptil whatstage of calculation, have you reached , and been correct. Where exactlyare you stuck up in calculation of th Cusp. Also let us know whichTable of Houses

you use.> I am not a senior, but somebody here will surely help you when yougive the above details.> Abnd You must never move forward in any step of calculation, unlessyou have solved correctly many many examples of the previous steps, andbecome efficient in same. And do not take foreign births for a start ifYou are learning to calculate manually, they must come later after 1year or so, after you have learnt to calculate at least 50 chartscorrectly, manually.> best wishes,> Bhaskar. Â> Â>> @gro ups.com, kondapaneni suneel<ksuneel_dhamma@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Seniors,> > ÂÂ> > Since One week i am trying with no success in making birth andhorary charts with accuracy manually. Planetory positions arealmost coming accurate but it is the cuspal position s i am very bad

atgetting.. pleas e guide me in my calculation. .(.suggestions withexamples ).> > ÂÂ> > ÂÂ> > Suniel> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Connect with friends all over the world.. Get India Messenger.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Dear Praveen ji

You were absolutely right when you said my marriage is on the verge of breaking.

Its becoming worse day by day.

Dear Learned astrologers and gurus

My regards!

My birth details are as follows

DOB: 28/6/71

TOB: 9.02 am

Place : Bargarh

Latitude: 21° 20' North

Longitude: 83° 57' East

Am I going to loose it ?

Please spare some time and counsel.

Regards