IndiaDivine.org

Please help this native- spiritual case

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bivash,

With the Karaka for Guru in papakartari in transit, Mars the lord of the 9th severely afflicted in natal and Navamsha chart and Transit Saturn about to shift to the 7th and begin aspecting the 9th with his Jup-Sun-Jup operative and Saturn pratyantar about to begin, this is natural to happen. Sun's aspect of 9th in natal chart with its getting afflicted by Ketu in his sign, also shows that the native may not be able to get on well with any fatherly figure. Gulika in the lagna and Mandi with Jupiter also suggests that this was building up for quite a while. That in natal chart Guru is in 9th from the AK Mercury also seems to indicate that per Jaimini's dictum that Guru in 9th from AK results in student deceiving or not believing his Guru.

I would be surprised if he continues beyond 9th of November of this year.

Regards,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Bivash Ramroop

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:06 AM

[Jaya Jagannatha] Please help this native- spiritual case

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Gurvi and members, NamasteDetails of native:Male19 May 1988chatsworth indian township, south africa 2:02amNative wants to give up his spiritual guru and the movement he belongs to because of conflicts. Native has received brahmin initiation, date and time unknown.Native belongs to Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya. Please give some advice, I told him to hold on before he does anything drastic!Thank you in advance!Hare KrishnaBivash

Om Brihaspataye Namah

Dear Chandrashekharji,

Namaste

Thank you for your assistance!

I can tell you from what the native has told me, that he wants to leave his

family because he feels trapped. He also spoke of suicide.

He does not have faith in his Guru anymore.

Curious though, wouldnt Sun's aspect to 9th be good for spirituality- even

though may cause trouble with father?

Would Sun be able to get him out of this muck? Or strengthening Mars?

Worship of Narasimhadeva? Could help with the Saturn aspect as well...

Please forgive my ignorance and thank you for the help!

Hare Krishna

Bivash

, " Chandrashekhar " <sharma.chandrashekhar

wrote:

>

> Dear Bivash,

>

> With the Karaka for Guru in papakartari in transit, Mars the lord of the 9th

severely afflicted in natal and Navamsha chart and Transit Saturn about to shift

to the 7th and begin aspecting the 9th with his Jup-Sun-Jup operative and

Saturn pratyantar about to begin, this is natural to happen. Sun's aspect of 9th

in natal chart with its getting afflicted by Ketu in his sign, also shows that

the native may not be able to get on well with any fatherly figure. Gulika in

the lagna and Mandi with Jupiter also suggests that this was building up for

quite a while. That in natal chart Guru is in 9th from the AK Mercury also seems

to indicate that per Jaimini's dictum that Guru in 9th from AK results in

student deceiving or not believing his Guru.

>

> I would be surprised if he continues beyond 9th of November of this year.

>

> Regards,

> Chandrashekhar.

>

>

> -

> Bivash Ramroop

>

> Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:06 AM

> [Jaya Jagannatha] Please help this native- spiritual case

>

>

> Om Brihaspataye Namah

>

> Dear Gurvi and members,

> Namaste

>

> Details of native:

> Male

> 19 May 1988

> chatsworth indian township, south africa

> 2:02am

>

> Native wants to give up his spiritual guru and the movement he belongs to

because of conflicts. Native has received brahmin initiation, date and time

unknown.

>

> Native belongs to Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya.

>

> Please give some advice, I told him to hold on before he does anything

drastic!

>

> Thank you in advance!

>

> Hare Krishna

> Bivash

>

Dear Bivash,

Since the 4th, 7th and 12th, along with Moon the karaka for 4th, are aspected by Saturn in the 10th the best thing the native can do is to move to distant lands. He is likely to succeed there. Saturn will soon move to his 7th and aspect the 4th and square the natal Saturn and that means he would do well to change the country of his residence. During that time Saturn Pratyantar will also be running.

Sun is a malefic and its aspect on the 9th tends to harm the 9th and also the relations with father. It is also possible that his father is a self made man. We also see that the karaka for father Sun is otherwise afflicted by presence of Ketu in his rasi, the 9th lord is in the 12th house and conjunct Rahu and this clearly indicates that the native will progress away from his father in distant lands.

Strengthening Mars could help, more so if he tries to go abroad for advance studies. The boy is otherwise pretty intelligent, though he might have or will face some obstruction at graduation level if he remains in his land of birth. On changing his place of residence to distant lands he can achieve success and eventually begin residing in foreign lands. I think he will go to northern direction to his place of birth as both Venus and Moon are digbali and the grahas with digbala tend to take one in their own direction. On the day Saturn changes the rasi Moon sookshma dasha is operative.

I would think his Ishta devata is a female devata who is quite martial so Durga worship may help him. However personally I do not think he will be able to continue that for long.

I am sure dear Swee will be in a better position to advise on the which Ishta to worship part.

Take care,

Chandrashekhar.

-

Bivash Ramroop

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:33 AM

Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Please help this native- spiritual case

Om Brihaspataye NamahDear Chandrashekharji, NamasteThank you for your assistance! I can tell you from what the native has told me, that he wants to leave his family because he feels trapped. He also spoke of suicide. He does not have faith in his Guru anymore. Curious though, wouldnt Sun's aspect to 9th be good for spirituality- even though may cause trouble with father? Would Sun be able to get him out of this muck? Or strengthening Mars? Worship of Narasimhadeva? Could help with the Saturn aspect as well... Please forgive my ignorance and thank you for the help!Hare KrishnaBivash , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar wrote:>> Dear Bivash,> > With the Karaka for Guru in papakartari in transit, Mars the lord of the 9th severely afflicted in natal and Navamsha chart and Transit Saturn about to shift to the 7th and begin aspecting the 9th with his Jup-Sun-Jup operative and Saturn pratyantar about to begin, this is natural to happen. Sun's aspect of 9th in natal chart with its getting afflicted by Ketu in his sign, also shows that the native may not be able to get on well with any fatherly figure. Gulika in the lagna and Mandi with Jupiter also suggests that this was building up for quite a while. That in natal chart Guru is in 9th from the AK Mercury also seems to indicate that per Jaimini's dictum that Guru in 9th from AK results in student deceiving or not believing his Guru.> > I would be surprised if he continues beyond 9th of November of this year.> > Regards,> Chandrashekhar.> > > - > Bivash Ramroop > > Tuesday, August 11, 2009 12:06 AM> [Jaya Jagannatha] Please help this native- spiritual case> > > Om Brihaspataye Namah> > Dear Gurvi and members, > Namaste> > Details of native:> Male> 19 May 1988> chatsworth indian township, south africa > 2:02am> > Native wants to give up his spiritual guru and the movement he belongs to because of conflicts. Native has received brahmin initiation, date and time unknown.> > Native belongs to Gaudiya Vaishnava Sampradaya. > > Please give some advice, I told him to hold on before he does anything drastic!> > Thank you in advance!> > Hare Krishna> Bivash>