dear saagar sahib, thanks for compliment,

regards

hs nagi--- On Sun, 10/19/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: MISSION MOON Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 1:28 AM

Dear Hardeep

A good work.

I wish u all the best.

Sahahsra Saagara--- On Sat, 18/10/08, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep > MISSION MOON@gro ups.comSaturday, 18 October, 2008, 9:57 PM

Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official said."The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad last evening, he said.DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.JUPITER IS IN 3 .THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11 STRONGLY.IT SHOWS SUCCESS.CHECKING SUB LORD

OF 3RD CUSP.SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4 TH HOUSE.SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF SATURN. WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.WHAT MOON WILL DO.?MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL

SIGNIFICATION OF 11.IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS CONFIRMED.BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT DELAY.FOR CHART PLS SEE FILECOMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.REGARDSHS NAGISend free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Dear Dr. Nagi,

A good job indeed.

In my opinion, it would not be launched at the given time due to the

following reasons other than Punarphoo;

1) the sublords of 3,9,12 do not clearly indicate 3,9,12;

2) here 11 is badhaka.

Good luck for the mission.

Regards,

tw

, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

>

> Dear Hardeep

> A good work.

> I wish u all the best.

> Sahahsra Saagara

>

> --- On Sat, 18/10/08, bkhardeep bkhardeep wrote:

>

> bkhardeep bkhardeep

> MISSION MOON

>

> Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 9:57 PM

Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first

> unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official

> said.

>

> " The countdown will start on Monday early morning, " said Satish

> Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft,

> which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad

> last evening, he said.

>

> DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE

> USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,

>

> ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.

>

> JUPITER IS IN 3 .

>

> THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3

> FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.

>

> 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.

>

> JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)

>

> JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.

>

> JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11

> STRONGLY.

>

> IT SHOWS SUCCESS.

>

> CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.

>

> SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4

>

> THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4

> TH HOUSE.

>

> SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?

>

> RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF

> SATURN.

>

> WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

>

> SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS

> WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND

> VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG

> SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.

>

> AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.

>

> RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL

> STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.

>

> WHAT MOON WILL DO.?

>

> MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN

> MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.

>

> SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.

>

> AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.

>

> IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11,

> SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

>

> 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS

> CONFIRMED.

>

> BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT

> DELAY.

> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE

>

> COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.

>

> REGARDS

>

> HS NAGI

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger.

Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Nagi Ji,

I would like to read the chart to follow your analysis, so can you

please provide the chart details.

Regards

Raghunatha Rao

, " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep wrote:

>

> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan-1, the country's first

> said.

>

> last evening, he said.

>

>

>

>

>

> JUPITER IS IN 3 .

>

> FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.

>

>

>

>

> STRONGLY.

>

> IT SHOWS SUCCESS.

>

>

>

> THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4

> TH HOUSE.

>

> SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?

>

> SATURN.

>

> WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

>

> SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS

>

>

>

> WHAT MOON WILL DO.?

>

> MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN

>

>

>

> SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

>

> CONFIRMED.

>

> DELAY.

> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE

>

>

> REGARDS

>

> HS NAGI

>

Dear TinWin ji,

your observation is appealing.

regards

hs nagi--- On Sun, 10/19/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: MISSION MOON Date: Sunday, October 19, 2008, 6:30 AM

Dear Dr. Nagi,A good job indeed.In my opinion, it would not be launched at the given time due to thefollowing reasons other than Punarphoo;1) the sublords of 3,9,12 do not clearly indicate 3,9,12;2) here 11 is badhaka.Good luck for the mission.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Sagar S <ssagar86@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Hardeep> A good work.> I wish u all the best.> Sahahsra Saagara>> --- On Sat, 18/10/08, bkhardeep bkhardeep@.. . wrote:>> bkhardeep bkhardeep@.. .> MISSION MOON> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 9:57

PM>>>>>>> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first> unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official> said.>> "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish> Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft,> which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad> last evening, he said.>> DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE> USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,>> ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.>> JUPITER IS IN 3 .>> THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3> FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.>> 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.>> JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)>> JUPITER IS LORD

OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.>> JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11> STRONGLY.>> IT SHOWS SUCCESS.>> CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.>> SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4>> THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4> TH HOUSE.>> SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?>> RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF> SATURN.>> WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?>> SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS> WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND> VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG> SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.>> AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.>> RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL> STRONGLY GIVE

RESULTS OF MOON.>> WHAT MOON WILL DO.?>> MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN> MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.>> SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.>> AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.>> IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11,> SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.>> 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS> CONFIRMED.>> BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT> DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE>> COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.>> REGARDS>> HS NAGI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your

Messenger.Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php>

Dear H S Negi,

I was unable to download the attachment. Will you kindly provide the time, place and the horary nmber used for the calculation. I shall errect one and try to review.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

hardeep singh <bkhardeep Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 5:14:49 AMRe: Re: MISSION MOON

sir,

here is a chart.

you may find it in file section also.

regards

hs nagi--- On Sun, 10/19/08, Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > wrote:

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > Re: MISSION MOON@gro ups.comSunday, October 19, 2008, 8:52 AM

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Nagi Ji,I would like to read the chart to follow your analysis, so can youplease provide the chart details.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:>> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > said.> > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > last evening, he said.> > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR

JI,> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11 > STRONGLY.> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4 > TH HOUSE.> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > SATURN. > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > SATURN

IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS >

CONFIRMED.> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > REGARDS> > HS NAGI>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Luthar Rath ji,

i take time set for launching, it is mundane matter.

date 22-10-2008, time 6, 20 am, place, sriharikota-satishcander dhawan research center.

the chart is also uploaded in file section of this group.

regards

hs nagi

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Luther Rath <rathlutherRe: Re: MISSION MOON Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:52 PM

Dear H S Negi,

I was unable to download the attachment. Will you kindly provide the time, place and the horary nmber used for the calculation. I shall errect one and try to review.

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >@gro ups.comMonday, October 20, 2008 5:14:49 AMRe: Re: MISSION MOON

sir,

here is a chart.

regards

Raghunatha Rao Nemani <raon1008 > Re: MISSION MOON@gro ups.comSunday, October 19, 2008, 8:52 AM

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Nagi Ji,I would like to read the chart to follow your analysis, so can youplease provide the chart details.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:>> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > said.> > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > last evening, he said.> > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS

JUPITER.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11 > STRONGLY.> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4 > TH HOUSE.> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > SATURN. > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN

STAR. SO SATURN IS > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS > CONFIRMED.> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF

SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > REGARDS> > HS NAGI>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Nagi

I tried on MOON Yatra

Lagna sub lord Moon is lord of 11th in the 10th cusp and in the star of Saturn in the 11th lord of 4,5th and Moon is in the sub of Moon signifies 4,5,10.11 successful launching of Moon Yatra.

24th December 2008 onwards its business/work will start Mars bhukti 1,2,4,7/ 4,5,10,11.

SSaagara

--- On Tue, 21/10/08, hardeep singh <bkhardeep wrote:

hardeep singh <bkhardeepRe: Re: MISSION MOON Date: Tuesday, 21 October, 2008, 1:01 PM

Dear Luthar Rath ji,

date 22-10-2008, time 6, 20 am, place, sriharikota- satishcander dhawan research center.

regards

hs nagi

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: MISSION MOON@gro ups.comMonday, October 20, 2008, 5:52 PM

Dear H S Negi,

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >@gro ups.comMonday, October 20, 2008 5:14:49 AMRe: Re: MISSION MOON

sir,

here is a chart.

regards

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Nagi Ji,I would like to read the chart to follow your analysis, so can youplease provide the chart details.RegardsRaghunatha Rao@gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:>> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > said.> > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > last evening, he said.> > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS

JUPITER.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11 > STRONGLY.> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4 > TH HOUSE.> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > SATURN. > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN

STAR. SO SATURN IS > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS > CONFIRMED.> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF

SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > REGARDS> > HS NAGI>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

DearSagar Sahib,

i also wish a success.

regards

hs nagi--- On Tue, 10/21/08, Sagar S <ssagar86 wrote:

Sagar S <ssagar86Re: Re: MISSION MOON Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 10:27 AM

Dear Nagi

I tried on MOON Yatra

Lagna sub lord Moon is lord of 11th in the 10th cusp and in the star of Saturn in the 11th lord of 4,5th and Moon is in the sub of Moon signifies 4,5,10.11 successful launching of Moon Yatra.

24th December 2008 onwards its business/work will start Mars bhukti 1,2,4,7/ 4,5,10,11.

SSaagara

--- On Tue, 21/10/08, hardeep singh <bkhardeep > wrote:

hardeep singh <bkhardeep >Re: Re: MISSION MOON@gro ups.comTuesday, 21 October, 2008, 1:01 PM

Dear Luthar Rath ji,

date 22-10-2008, time 6, 20 am, place, sriharikota- satishcander dhawan research center.

regards

hs nagi

--- On Mon, 10/20/08, Luther Rath <rathluther > wrote:

Luther Rath <rathluther >Re: Re: MISSION MOON@gro ups.comMonday, October 20, 2008, 5:52 PM

Dear H S Negi,

Thanking you.

Dr. Luther Rath

sir,

here is a chart.

regards

SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > REGARDS> > HS NAGI>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Chandrayaan –I launched successfully

By K Sreedevi, from Sriharikota | Wednesday, 22 October , 2008,

06:28

Chandrayaan-I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite

vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008,

from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in

Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into

the select club that have sent missions to the moon, after the US,

former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan.

BUT IT WAS DELAYED BY 2 MINUTS, WEATHER THREAT WAS THERE, BUT 8TH

LORD SIGNIFICATION OF 11TH CLEAR ALL OBSTACLES.

HS NAGI

>

> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan-1, the country's first

> said.

>

> last evening, he said.

>

>

>

>

>

> JUPITER IS IN 3 .

>

> FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN,

SAGGITARIOUS.

>

>

>

>

> STRONGLY.

>

> IT SHOWS SUCCESS.

>

>

>

> THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF

> TH HOUSE.

>

> SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?

>

> SATURN.

>

> WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

>

> SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN

IS

>

>

>

> WHAT MOON WILL DO.?

>

> MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET

IN

>

>

>

> SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

>

> CONFIRMED.

>

> DELAY.

> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE

>

>

> REGARDS

>

> HS NAGI

>

Dear Nagi

2 minutes delay is not at all a delay.

Dhanabalan.--- On Wed, 10/22/08, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep Re: MISSION MOON Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:56 AM

Chandrayaan –I launched successfully By K Sreedevi, from Sriharikota | Wednesday, 22 October , 2008, 06:28Chandrayaan- I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008, from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into the select club that have sent missions to the moon, after the US, former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan. BUT IT WAS DELAYED BY 2 MINUTS, WEATHER THREAT WAS THERE, BUT 8TH LORD SIGNIFICATION OF 11TH CLEAR ALL OBSTACLES.HS NAGI@gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:>> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > unmanned moon

mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > said.> > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > last evening, he said.> > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11

> STRONGLY.> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4 > TH HOUSE.> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > SATURN. > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > MOON

IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS > CONFIRMED.> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > REGARDS> > HS NAGI>

But the sublords of 4 cusps (3,4,5,12)change, especially Ju+,

becoming the CSL of 3,5, signifies 3 as 3CSL and is good for

longevity by signifying 1,5,3,8 as 1CSL.

US-MOON PRINT EMAIL

NEW DELHI, OCT 22 (PTI)

The US today congratulated India on the successful launch of the

maiden moon mission Chandrayaan-I, describing it as demonstration of

the country's technological prowess in its quest for peaceful

exploration of space.

" The US congratulates India on the successful launch. This is a proud

moment in India history and demonstrates India's technological

prowess by joining the international community in the peaceful

exploration of space, " American Ambassador to India David C Mulford

said.

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan

wrote:

>

> Dear Nagi

> 2 minutes delay is not at all a delay.

>  

> Dhanabalan.

>

> --- On Wed, 10/22/08, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:

>

> bkhardeep <bkhardeep

> Re: MISSION MOON

>

> Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:56 AM

Chandrayaan –I launched successfully

>

> By K Sreedevi, from Sriharikota | Wednesday, 22 October , 2008,

> 06:28

>

>

>

> Chandrayaan- I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite

> vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008,

> from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in

> Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into

> the select club that have sent missions to the moon, after the US,

> former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan.

>

>

>

> BUT IT WAS DELAYED BY 2 MINUTS, WEATHER THREAT WAS THERE, BUT 8TH

> LORD SIGNIFICATION OF 11TH CLEAR ALL OBSTACLES.

>

> HS NAGI

>

>

> @gro ups.com, " bkhardeep " <bkhardeep@ ..>

wrote:

> >

> > Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first

> > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official

> > said.

> >

> > " The countdown will start on Monday early morning, " said Satish

> > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The

spacecraft,

> > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad

> > last evening, he said.

> >

> >

> >

> > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE

> > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,

> >

> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.

> >

> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .

> >

> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3

> > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN,

> SAGGITARIOUS.

> >

> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.

> >

> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)

> >

> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.

> >

> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-

> > STRONGLY.

> >

> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.

> >

> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.

> >

> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4

> >

> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS

OF

> 4

> > TH HOUSE.

> >

> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?

> >

> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT

OF

> > SATURN.

> >

> > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

> >

> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN

> IS

> > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND

> > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG

> > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.

> >

> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.

> >

> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL

> > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.

> >

> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?

> >

> > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET

> IN

> > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.

> >

> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.

> >

> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.

> >

> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF

> > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

> >

> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS

> > CONFIRMED.

> >

> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT

> > DELAY.

> > FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE

> >

> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.

> >

> > REGARDS

> >

> > HS NAGI

> >

>

ok--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalanRe: Re: MISSION MOON Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 2:54 AM

Dear Nagi

2 minutes delay is not at all a delay.

Dhanabalan.--- On Wed, 10/22/08, bkhardeep <bkhardeep > wrote:

bkhardeep <bkhardeep > Re: MISSION MOON@gro ups.comWednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:56 AM

Chandrayaan –I launched successfully By K Sreedevi, from Sriharikota | Wednesday, 22 October , 2008, 06:28Chandrayaan- I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008, from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into the select club that have sent missions to the moon, after the US, former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan. BUT IT WAS DELAYED BY 2 MINUTS, WEATHER THREAT WAS THERE, BUT 8TH LORD SIGNIFICATION OF 11TH CLEAR ALL OBSTACLES.HS NAGI@gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:>> Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > unmanned moon

mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > said.> > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > last evening, he said.> > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11

> STRONGLY.> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4 > TH HOUSE.> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > SATURN. > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > MOON

IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS > CONFIRMED.> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > DELAY.> FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > REGARDS> > HS NAGI>

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear sir,

IN kp two minutes delay is significant.

You have demonstrated well the effect.

Thanks for your valuable hint.

To my mind, the delay was part of destiny as it was not planned but became mandatory for external circuimstances.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

tw853

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:40 PM

Re: MISSION MOON

But the sublords of 4 cusps (3,4,5,12)change, especially Ju+, becoming the CSL of 3,5, signifies 3 as 3CSL and is good for longevity by signifying 1,5,3,8 as 1CSL.US-MOON PRINT EMAIL NEW DELHI, OCT 22 (PTI)The US today congratulated India on the successful launch of the maiden moon mission Chandrayaan-I, describing it as demonstration of the country's technological prowess in its quest for peaceful exploration of space."The US congratulates India on the successful launch. This is a proud moment in India history and demonstrates India's technological prowess by joining the international community in the peaceful exploration of space," American Ambassador to India David C Mulford said. , Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:>> Dear Nagi> 2 minutes delay is not at all a delay.> > Dhanabalan.> > --- On Wed, 10/22/08, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:> > bkhardeep <bkhardeep> Re: MISSION MOON> > Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:56 AM> > > > > > > Chandrayaan –I launched successfully > > By K Sreedevi, from Sriharikota | Wednesday, 22 October , 2008, > 06:28> > > > Chandrayaan- I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite > vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008, > from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in > Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into > the select club that have sent missions to the moon, after the US, > former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan. > > > > BUT IT WAS DELAYED BY 2 MINUTS, WEATHER THREAT WAS THERE, BUT 8TH > LORD SIGNIFICATION OF 11TH CLEAR ALL OBSTACLES.> > HS NAGI> > > @gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@ ..> wrote:> >> > Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > > said.> > > > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > > last evening, he said.> > > > > > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> > > > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.> > > > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > > > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, > SAGGITARIOUS.> > > > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > > > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > > > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > > > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11 > > STRONGLY.> > > > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > > > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > > > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > > > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF > 4 > > TH HOUSE.> > > > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > > > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > > SATURN. > > > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > > > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN > IS > > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > > > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > > > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > > > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > > > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET > IN > > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > > > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > > > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > > > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > > > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS > > CONFIRMED.> > > > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > > DELAY.> > FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > > > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > > > REGARDS> > > > HS NAGI> >>

Dear Swamiji

You are absolutely right about those 2 min delay in launching.

I did not get a good result for 06 30.Now its different.

Regards

tkp--- On Thu, 10/23/08, swami <swami wrote:

swami <swamiRe: Re: MISSION MOON Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 5:51 AM

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear sir,

IN kp two minutes delay is significant.

You have demonstrated well the effect.

Thanks for your valuable hint.

To my mind, the delay was part of destiny as it was not planned but became mandatory for external circuimstances.

with regards.

OM TATSAT------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvast u.com] ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. "------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

-

tw853

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:40 PM

Re: MISSION MOON

But the sublords of 4 cusps (3,4,5,12)change, especially Ju+, becoming the CSL of 3,5, signifies 3 as 3CSL and is good for longevity by signifying 1,5,3,8 as 1CSL.US-MOON PRINT EMAIL NEW DELHI, OCT 22 (PTI)The US today congratulated India on the successful launch of the maiden moon mission Chandrayaan- I, describing it as demonstration of the country's technological prowess in its quest for peaceful exploration of space."The US congratulates India on the successful launch.. This is a proud moment in India history and demonstrates India's technological prowess by joining the international community in the peaceful exploration of space," American Ambassador to India David C Mulford said.@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Nagi> 2

minutes delay is not at all a delay.> > Dhanabalan.> > --- On Wed, 10/22/08, bkhardeep <bkhardeep@. ..> wrote:> > bkhardeep <bkhardeep@. ..>> Re: MISSION MOON> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:56 AM> > > > > > > Chandrayaan –I launched successfully > > By K Sreedevi, from Sriharikota | Wednesday, 22 October , 2008, > 06:28> > > > Chandrayaan- I, India's first unmanned moon mission satellite > vehicle, successfully blasted off at 6.22 am on October 22, 2008, > from the second launch pad of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre in > Sriharikota, some 80 km from Chennai,catapulting the country into > the select club

that have sent missions to the moon, after the US, > former Soviet Union, European Space Agency, China and Japan. > > > > BUT IT WAS DELAYED BY 2 MINUTS, WEATHER THREAT WAS THERE, BUT 8TH > LORD SIGNIFICATION OF 11TH CLEAR ALL OBSTACLES.> > HS NAGI> > > @gro ups.com, "bkhardeep" <bkhardeep@ ..> wrote:> >> > Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first > > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official > > said..> > > > "The countdown will start on Monday early morning," said Satish > > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft, > > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad > > last evening, he said.> > > > > > > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY

I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE > > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> > > > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.> > > > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> > > > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3 > > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, > SAGGITARIOUS.> > > > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> > > > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> > > > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> > > > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11 > > STRONGLY.> > > > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> > > > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> > > > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> > > > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF

> 4 > > TH HOUSE.> > > > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> > > > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF > > SATURN. > > > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?> > > > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN > IS > > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND > > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG > > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> > > > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> > > > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL > > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.> > > > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> > > > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET > IN > > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF

SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> > > > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> > > > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> > > > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11, > > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> > > > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS > > CONFIRMED.> > > > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT > > DELAY.> > FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> > > > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> > > > REGARDS> > > > HS NAGI> >>

• 10 months later...

Dear Tinwin ji

You have pointed badhka role

it works now

Indian Space Research Organisation chief Madhavan Nair on Saturday virtually

admitted that the Chandrayaan-I moon mission could be over, saying it is a

'pretty difficult' situation.

" At the moment, we have suspended the mission. Calling it off would depend on

what has failed. We are trying to analyse what has gone wrong and we will take a

look at it on Sunday, " he told reporters.

Asked if there was any hope of the mission surviving, he said he can't confirm

anything at the moment.

Nair said the Chandrayaan-I team was analaysing what has gone wrong and whether

there is any possibility of recovery. Asked to comment on the success of the

mission, he said the technological objectives, launching and going to the moon

were precisely achieved and " I will give 100 per cent marks for that. "

" As far as the scientific objectives are concerned, 95 per cent of the

objectives have been completed. So, we are not unhappy but at the same time if

you gave more life, we would have collected more data and that could have given

us the opportunity to recheck what we have collected, " he said.

Asked whether the mission was over, he said, " We will have to face the reality

but we will have better opportunity tomorrow. "

Nair pointed out that even at the fag end of the mission, ISRO and the National

Aeronautics and Space Administration had performed an unique joint experiment,

so that the Indian space agency could yield additional information on the

possibility of existence of ice in a permanently shadowed crater near the north

pole of the moon.

Image: India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) C-11 takes off carrying

India's first unmanned moon mission Chandrayaan-1 from the Satish Dhawan space

centre at Sriharikota on October 22, 2008.

hs nagi

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:

>

>

> Dear Dr. Nagi,

>

> A good job indeed.

>

> In my opinion, it would not be launched at the given time due to the

> following reasons other than Punarphoo;

>

> 1) the sublords of 3,9,12 do not clearly indicate 3,9,12;

>

> 2) here 11 is badhaka.

>

> Good luck for the mission.

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

, Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Hardeep

> > A good work.

> > I wish u all the best.

> > Sahahsra Saagara

> >

> > --- On Sat, 18/10/08, bkhardeep bkhardeep@ wrote:

> >

> > bkhardeep bkhardeep@

> > MISSION MOON

> >

> > Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 9:57 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first

> > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official

> > said.

> >

> > " The countdown will start on Monday early morning, " said Satish

> > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft,

> > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad

> > last evening, he said.

> >

> > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE

> > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,

> >

> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.

> >

> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .

> >

> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3

> > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.

> >

> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.

> >

> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)

> >

> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.

> >

> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11

> > STRONGLY.

> >

> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.

> >

> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.

> >

> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4

> >

> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4

> > TH HOUSE.

> >

> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?

> >

> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF

> > SATURN.

> >

> > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

> >

> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS

> > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND

> > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG

> > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.

> >

> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.

> >

> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL

> > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.

> >

> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?

> >

> > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN

> > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.

> >

> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.

> >

> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.

> >

> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11,

> > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

> >

> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS

> > CONFIRMED.

> >

> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT

> > DELAY.

> > FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE

> >

> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.

> >

> > REGARDS

> >

> > HS NAGI

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger.

> Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

> >

>

Dear Tinwin ji,

Thanks for your wonderful prediction and points!

With regards,

Adith

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 11:30 PM, bkhardeep <bkhardeep wrote:

Dear Tinwin jiYou have pointed badhka roleit works nowIndian Space Research Organisation chief Madhavan Nair on Saturday virtually admitted that the Chandrayaan-I moon mission could be over, saying it is a 'pretty difficult' situation.

" At the moment, we have suspended the mission. Calling it off would depend on what has failed. We are trying to analyse what has gone wrong and we will take a look at it on Sunday, " he told reporters.

Asked if there was any hope of the mission surviving, he said he can't confirm anything at the moment.Nair said the Chandrayaan-I team was analaysing what has gone wrong and whether there is any possibility of recovery. Asked to comment on the success of the mission, he said the technological objectives, launching and going to the moon were precisely achieved and " I will give 100 per cent marks for that. "

" As far as the scientific objectives are concerned, 95 per cent of the objectives have been completed. So, we are not unhappy but at the same time if you gave more life, we would have collected more data and that could have given us the opportunity to recheck what we have collected, " he said.

Asked whether the mission was over, he said, " We will have to face the reality but we will have better opportunity tomorrow. " Nair pointed out that even at the fag end of the mission, ISRO and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration had performed an unique joint experiment, so that the Indian space agency could yield additional information on the possibility of existence of ice in a permanently shadowed crater near the north pole of the moon.

Image: India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) C-11 takes off carrying India's first unmanned moon mission Chandrayaan-1 from the Satish Dhawan space centre at Sriharikota on October 22, 2008. hs nagi

, " tw853 " <tw853 wrote:>> > Dear Dr. Nagi,> > A good job indeed.

> > In my opinion, it would not be launched at the given time due to the> following reasons other than Punarphoo;> > 1) the sublords of 3,9,12 do not clearly indicate 3,9,12;> > 2) here 11 is badhaka.

> > Good luck for the mission.> > Regards,> > tw> > > > > > > , Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> >> > Dear Hardeep> > A good work.> > I wish u all the best.> > Sahahsra Saagara> >> > --- On Sat, 18/10/08, bkhardeep bkhardeep@ wrote:> >> > bkhardeep bkhardeep@

> > MISSION MOON> > > > Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 9:57 PM> >

> >> >> >> >> >> > Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first> > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official

> > said.> >> > " The countdown will start on Monday early morning, " said Satish> > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft,> > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad

> > last evening, he said.> >> > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE> > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,> >> > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.

> >> > JUPITER IS IN 3 .> >> > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3> > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.> >

> > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.> >> > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)> >> > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.> >> > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11

> > STRONGLY.> >> > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.> >> > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.> >> > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4> >> > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4

> > TH HOUSE.> >> > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?> >> > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF> > SATURN.> >> > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

> >> > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS> > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND> > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG

> > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.> >> > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.> >> > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL> > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.

> >> > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?> >> > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN> > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.> >

> > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.> >> > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.> >> > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11,

> > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.> >> > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS> > CONFIRMED.> >> > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT

> > DELAY.> > FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE> >> > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.> >> > REGARDS> >> > HS NAGI> >> >

> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger.

> Download Now! http://messenger./download.php> >>

Dear Nagi ji,

I'm really very sorry before getting recovered from Shri Raichu ji's demise.

Let us pray for survival of the crew.

Tin Win

>

> Dear Tinwin ji

>

> You have pointed badhka role

>

> it works now

>

> Indian Space Research Organisation chief Madhavan Nair on Saturday virtually

admitted that the Chandrayaan-I moon mission could be over, saying it is a

'pretty difficult' situation.

>

> " At the moment, we have suspended the mission. Calling it off would depend on

what has failed. We are trying to analyse what has gone wrong and we will take a

look at it on Sunday, " he told reporters.

>

> Asked if there was any hope of the mission surviving, he said he can't confirm

anything at the moment.

>

> Nair said the Chandrayaan-I team was analaysing what has gone wrong and

whether there is any possibility of recovery. Asked to comment on the success of

the mission, he said the technological objectives, launching and going to the

moon were precisely achieved and " I will give 100 per cent marks for that. "

>

> " As far as the scientific objectives are concerned, 95 per cent of the

objectives have been completed. So, we are not unhappy but at the same time if

you gave more life, we would have collected more data and that could have given

us the opportunity to recheck what we have collected, " he said.

>

> Asked whether the mission was over, he said, " We will have to face the reality

but we will have better opportunity tomorrow. "

>

> Nair pointed out that even at the fag end of the mission, ISRO and the

National Aeronautics and Space Administration had performed an unique joint

experiment, so that the Indian space agency could yield additional information

on the possibility of existence of ice in a permanently shadowed crater near the

north pole of the moon.

>

> Image: India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) C-11 takes off carrying

India's first unmanned moon mission Chandrayaan-1 from the Satish Dhawan space

centre at Sriharikota on October 22, 2008.

>

> hs nagi

>

>

>

> , " tw853 " <tw853@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Dr. Nagi,

> >

> > A good job indeed.

> >

> > In my opinion, it would not be launched at the given time due to the

> > following reasons other than Punarphoo;

> >

> > 1) the sublords of 3,9,12 do not clearly indicate 3,9,12;

> >

> > 2) here 11 is badhaka.

> >

> > Good luck for the mission.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Sagar S <ssagar86@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Hardeep

> > > A good work.

> > > I wish u all the best.

> > > Sahahsra Saagara

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 18/10/08, bkhardeep bkhardeep@ wrote:

> > >

> > > bkhardeep bkhardeep@

> > > MISSION MOON

> > >

> > > Saturday, 18 October, 2008, 9:57 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Countdown for the launch of Chandrayaan- 1, the country's first

> > > unmanned moon mission, will start on Monday, a top ISRO official

> > > said.

> > >

> > > " The countdown will start on Monday early morning, " said Satish

> > > Dhawan Space Centre Associate Director MYS Prasad. The spacecraft,

> > > which will be launched on October 22, was moved to the launch pad

> > > last evening, he said.

> > >

> > > DUE TO CURIOUSITY I TAKE UP CHART FOR TIME OF LAUNCHING, SOFTWARE

> > > USED IS OF SH RAICHUR JI,

> > >

> > > ASCENDANT SUB LORD IS JUPITER.

> > >

> > > JUPITER IS IN 3 .

> > >

> > > THERE IS NO PLANET IN JUPITER STAR . SO JUPITER SIGNIFY HOUSE 3

> > > FULLY, MOREOVER IT IS POSITED IN ITS MOOL TRIKONA SIGN, SAGGITARIOUS.

> > >

> > > 3RD HOUSE IS FOR LAUNCHING.

> > >

> > > JUPITER IS SUB LORD OF 11 (SUCCESS IN LAUNCHING)

> > >

> > > JUPITER IS LORD OF 3 AND 6 HOUSES.

> > >

> > > JUPITER IS IN 3 AND 6 HOUSE IS VACANT, SO JUPITER SIGNIFY 1-3-6-11

> > > STRONGLY.

> > >

> > > IT SHOWS SUCCESS.

> > >

> > > CHECKING SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP.

> > >

> > > SUB LORD OF 3RD CUSP IS RAHU. RAHU IS IN 4

> > >

> > > THERE ARE PLANETS IN RAHU STAR, SO RAHU IS WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 4

> > > TH HOUSE.

> > >

> > > SO WHAT WILL RAHU DO ?

> > >

> > > RAHU IS IN CAPRICORN, SIGN RULED BY SATURN. SO RAHU IS AN AGENT OF

> > > SATURN.

> > >

> > > WHAT SATURN WILL DO ?

> > >

> > > SATURN IS IN 11, BUT THERE ARE PLANETS IN SATURN STAR. SO SATURN IS

> > > WEAK TO GIVE RESULTS OF 11. SATURN IS IN STAR OF VENUS IN 2, AND

> > > VENUS IS LORD OF 1 AND 8. 8 IS VACANT. SO SATURN BECOMES STRONG

> > > SIGNIFICATOR FOR 2 AND 8.

> > >

> > > AS AGENT OF SATURN RAHU WILL CAUSE SOME DELAY.

> > >

> > > RAHU IS IN MOON STAR, AND RAHU IS ASPECTED BY MOON. SO RAHU WILL

> > > STRONGLY GIVE RESULTS OF MOON.

> > >

> > > WHAT MOON WILL DO.?

> > >

> > > MOON IS LORD OF 10 IN 10, IN ITS OWN HOUSE. BUT THERE IS A PLANET IN

> > > MOON STAR. MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN. SATURN IN 11 AS LORD OF 5.

> > >

> > > SO MOON STRONGLY SIGNIFY 11TH HOUSE.

> > >

> > > AND THROUGH MOON RAHU GETS FULL SIGNIFICATION OF 11.

> > >

> > > IN OTHER WORDS RAHU, SUB LORD OF 3 IS A STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 11,

> > > SO MISSION SUCCESSFUL.

> > >

> > > 11TH SUB LORD JUPITER IS STRONG SIGNIFICATOR OF 3RD SO IT IS

> > > CONFIRMED.

> > >

> > > BUT BEING MOON IS IN STAR OF SATURN PUNARPHOO FACTOR CAN MADE IT

> > > DELAY.

> > > FOR CHART PLS SEE FILE

> > >

> > > COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED BUT BEFORE LAUNCH OF THE MISSION.

> > >

> > > REGARDS

> > >

> > > HS NAGI

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger.

> > Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

> > >

> >

>