IndiaDivine.org

Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sir,

which words to press on the website for the free online chart ? I had visitd your website one year back too, and then left searching for same after few minutes. Today again could not understand where to put my cursor. And should I go to astrosage or astro camp ?

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Monday, October 20, 2008 3:25 PM

Dear Friends,

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of KP horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web

Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc. 2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.

I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with "new" so that it can be located easily.

As this functionality is not limited to KP, may I request members to forward this email to all other forums where you participate. It will help in spreading the word and making this free utility available to all. I believe that it will be useful for all astrologer - whether KP or traditional.

Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and incorporate more features.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Bhaskar ji,

On www.AstroSage.com, you can click either " Free Birth Chart " on top or " Free Vedic Chart " on the left. Both of these links serves the same purpose. Though you are required to be the registered user to generate free chart using this link. There are various advantages of being the registered user and most important is that you can share your chart using a using horoscope address. For example, my horoscope address is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit, as my username is 'punit' on the website.

In case you don't want to be registered user or you are in hurry, you can click on " Instant Chart " and it will take you directly to birth details entry screen. Using this method, you can also generate 1-249 horary astrology.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises wrote:

sir,

which words to press on the website for the free online chart ? I had visitd your website one year back too, and then left searching for same after few minutes. Today again could not understand where to put my cursor. And should I go to astrosage or astro camp ?

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Friends,

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of KP horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –

1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web

Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc.

2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.

I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with " new " so that it can be located easily.

As this functionality is not limited to KP, may I request members to forward this email to all other forums where you participate. It will help in spreading the word and making this free utility available to all. I believe that it will be useful for all astrologer - whether KP or traditional.

Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and incorporate more features.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit ji,

I just visited the website and this time was able to make the chart online.

You have got a wonderful service here for the astrologers , and all at one place itself, This is great really. You must actually send a notice every month to the members of this forum, informing them of free Horosocopes, in Sayana, Nirayana, KP and lalkitab available on this website. Many people cannot afford to buy costly softwares, and for them, this is a boon. And many people like me never knew that this existed on your website since last 2-3 years. I was searching for your phone number on the website to thank you personally and verbally, but could not find it.

May God bless you for this.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Monday, October 20, 2008 4:43 PM

Re: Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Dear Bhaskar ji,

On www.AstroSage.com, you can click either "Free Birth Chart" on top or "Free Vedic Chart" on the left. Both of these links serves the same purpose. Though you are required to be the registered user to generate free chart using this link. There are various advantages of being the registered user and most important is that you can share your chart using a using horoscope address. For example, my horoscope address is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit, as my username is 'punit' on the website.

In case you don't want to be registered user or you are in hurry, you can click on "Instant Chart" and it will take you directly to birth details entry screen. Using this method, you can also generate 1-249 horary astrology.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises (AT) hathway (DOT) com> wrote:

sir,

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Friends,

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of KP horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web

Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc. 2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.

I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with "new" so that it can be located easily.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Once again KP lovers are grateful.

, " Punit Pandey " <punitp wrote:

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can *take printout*

of KP

> horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective

solution for

> printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of

technical

> complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where

members

> struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new

> functionality, you have following advantage –

> 1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page

> 2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web

> Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give

you a

> formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –

> 1. *KP Page –* it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions,

> significators, ruling planets etc.

> 2. *Shodashvarga Page –* It gives you all 16 divisional charts on

one page.

> 3. *Main Page –* It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart,

ashtakvarga,

> chalit positions etc.

> I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of

> print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using

AstroSage.com, look

> for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked

with " new " so

> that it can be located easily.

> As this functionality is not limited to KP, *may I request members

to

> forward this email to all other forums where you participate*. It

will help

> in spreading the word and making this free utility available to

all. I

> believe that it will be useful for all astrologer - whether KP or

> traditional.

> Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further

and

> incorporate more features.

> Thanks & Regards,

> Punit Pandey

>

Dear Punitji,

May God Bless you with Abundance in Life for your wonderful offer to astrology lovers.

Regards,

Satish.--- On Mon, 10/20/08, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Take Printout from AstroSage.com Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 5:41 PM

Once again KP lovers are grateful.@gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can *take printout* of KP> horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for> printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical> complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members> struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new> functionality, you have following advantage –> 1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page> 2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web> Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a> formatted output. Right now, I have

added three pages as follows –> 1. *KP Page –* it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions,> significators, ruling planets etc.> 2. *Shodashvarga Page –* It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.> 3. *Main Page –* It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga,> chalit positions etc.> I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of> print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look> for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with "new" so> that it can be located easily.> As this functionality is not limited to KP, *may I request members to> forward this email to all other forums where you participate* . It will help> in spreading the word and making this free utility available to all. I> believe that it will be useful for all astrologer -

whether KP or> traditional.> Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and> incorporate more features.> Thanks & Regards,> Punit Pandey>

Dear Punit Panday ji,First of all I wish U all the best.I think & I trust, anybody who utters the word "KP", is under the divine power of Most honourable Mahaguru Shri Krishnamurty. He helps us. He guides us.As representative of that divine power, U shows us the route. That is the result of your priceless effort towards the members, especially to new comers like me, who are not in in a position to afford with a new SW, as not being money makers from this Shastra. I can make up my mind, I am the member who suggest for a free SW for the educational purposes. And I am the person, Who, arose the question for easy route to calculate NKPANow U have fulfilled both requirements. Thank u and Thanks to the reincarnation of Late Mahaguru Non. KSK.I wish U all the success in

your carrier and Life and all the Family members.SinsierlySunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 3:25:20 PM Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Dear Friends,

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of KP horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –

1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web

Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a formatted output. Right now, I have added three pages as follows –1. KP Page – it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions, significators, ruling planets etc.

2. Shodashvarga Page – It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.3. Main Page – It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga, chalit positions etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit Panday jiIn my letter there is a Typing mistake."Late Mahaguru Non. KSK." should be read as "Late Mahaguru Hon. KSK".SorrySunaparanthaSunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 9:23:38 PMRe: Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Dear Punit Panday ji,First of all I wish U all the best.I think & I trust, anybody who utters the word "KP", is under the divine power of Most honourable Mahaguru Shri Krishnamurty. He helps us. He guides us.As representative of that divine power, U shows us the route. That is the result of your priceless effort towards the members, especially to new comers like me, who are not in in a position to afford with a new SW, as not being money makers from this Shastra. I can make up my mind, I am the member who suggest for a free SW for the educational purposes. And I am the person, Who, arose the question for easy route to calculate NKPANow U have fulfilled both requirements. Thank u and Thanks to the reincarnation of Late Mahaguru Non. KSK.I wish U all the success in

your carrier and Life and all the Family members.SinsierlySunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com>@gro ups.comMonday, October 20, 2008 3:25:20 PM Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Dear Punit

Your effort and service for Astrology and printout of KP horoscope from astrosage will be very helpful to learners as well as scholars.

I thank u very much for the same.

Some places like village we are unable to erect chart in any software, we have to erect for the nearest place which may differ from original place of lagna position. If it possible adding of latitude/lngitude for villages it will be very helpful to one and all.

Astrosage software with NKPA is almost gives the correct positions of cusp as well as planets.

Dear Punit

Have released CD of the same , what is the cost of it , how we can buy it to use offline net.

Thanks a lot

Sahahsra Saagara

I wish u all the best at all moments.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 20/10/08, Satish Rallabandi <rsatish1942 wrote:

Satish Rallabandi <rsatish1942Re: Re: Take Printout from AstroSage.com Date: Monday, 20 October, 2008, 9:02 PM

Dear Punitji,

May God Bless you with Abundance in Life for your wonderful offer to astrology lovers.

Regards,

Satish.--- On Mon, 10/20/08, tw853 <tw853 > wrote:

tw853 <tw853 > Re: Take Printout from AstroSage.com@gro ups.comMonday, October 20, 2008, 5:41 PM

Once again KP lovers are grateful.@gro ups.com, "Punit Pandey" <punitp wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can *take printout* of KP> horoscopes from AstroSage.com. In absence of cost-effective solution for> printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical> complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members> struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new> functionality, you have following advantage –> 1. Take prints of all KP details on one single page> 2. Share horoscope online on the email as well as on the web> Now AstroSage.com can generate the image of a page which can give you a> formatted output. Right now, I have

added three pages as follows –> 1. *KP Page –* it gives you planetary positions, cuspal positions,> significators, ruling planets etc.> 2. *Shodashvarga Page –* It gives you all 16 divisional charts on one page.> 3. *Main Page –* It gives you lagna chart, navamasa chart, ashtakvarga,> chalit positions etc.> I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of> print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look> for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with "new" so> that it can be located easily.> As this functionality is not limited to KP, *may I request members to> forward this email to all other forums where you participate* . It will help> in spreading the word and making this free utility available to all. I> believe that it will be useful for all astrologer -

whether KP or> traditional.> Looking forward to your feedback so that I can improve it further and> incorporate more features.> Thanks & Regards,> Punit Pandey>____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Dear Bhaskar ji, Tw ji, Satish ji, Sagar ji, Sunaparantha ji and Friends,

Thanks for your good words. It will give me encouragement to improve www.AstroSage.com further.

I request everybody once again to spread words about this free software by forwarding AstroSage information to your friends, family members and other forums that you participate regularly. It will be immensely helpful.

I also want to bring into notice one feature that can be very useful in discussion. This feature is named " horoscope address " . Whatever horoscope that we generate through AstroSage.com can be given a unique " web address " . This " web address " can be shared online or offline whenever we want to have discussion on that particular chart. For example, if I want to share my birth chart in this forum, instead of copy full chart in the email, I can just copy my chart address which is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit. People can see my chart by clicking on this link.

I hope it will be another feature that will be very useful for sharing the charts. Looking forward to your feedback and suggestion so that I can add more features to it and improve it.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

You have got a wonderful service here for the astrologers , and all at one place itself, This is great really. You must actually send a notice every month to the members of this forum, informing them of free Horosocopes, in Sayana, Nirayana, KP and lalkitab available on this website. Many people cannot afford to buy costly softwares, and for them, this is a boon. And many people like me never knew that this existed on your website since last 2-3 years. I was searching for your phone number on the website to thank you personally and verbally, but could not find it.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Bhaskar ji,

On www.AstroSage.com, you can click either " Free Birth Chart " on top or " Free Vedic Chart " on the left. Both of these links serves the same purpose. Though you are required to be the registered user to generate free chart using this link. There are various advantages of being the registered user and most important is that you can share your chart using a using horoscope address. For example, my horoscope address is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit, as my username is 'punit' on the website.

In case you don't want to be registered user or you are in hurry, you can click on " Instant Chart " and it will take you directly to birth details entry screen. Using this method, you can also generate 1-249 horary astrology.

sir,

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Friends,

I am attaching one sample page to give you some idea of what kind of print-out you will get. Once you create a chart using AstroSage.com, look for KP print page and other print pages. Some links are marked with " new " so that it can be located easily.

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Punit ji,

You have given invaluable gift to world of astrology.

and for participators to discussion list.

No words are enough to fully appreciate your gesture.

However . I was responding to message by madam kerry on this

list.

She could not choose correct parameters to caste her chart.

It is not a shortcoming of your gift but I feel educational hints

to users need be added on interface to help them utilizing

the power of software.

I do really appreciate printing facility offered by you on web.

Perhaps you are the first to implement.To my understanding providing appropriate printing choice is a difficult part for software writers.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Punit Pandey

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:29 PM

Thanks for your good words. It will give me encouragement to improve www.AstroSage.com further.

I request everybody once again to spread words about this free software by forwarding AstroSage information to your friends, family members and other forums that you participate regularly. It will be immensely helpful.

I also want to bring into notice one feature that can be very useful in discussion. This feature is named "horoscope address". Whatever horoscope that we generate through AstroSage.com can be given a unique "web address". This "web address" can be shared online or offline whenever we want to have discussion on that particular chart. For example, if I want to share my birth chart in this forum, instead of copy full chart in the email, I can just copy my chart address which is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit. People can see my chart by clicking on this link.

I hope it will be another feature that will be very useful for sharing the charts. Looking forward to your feedback and suggestion so that I can add more features to it and improve it.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises (AT) hathway (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Bhaskar ji,

On www.AstroSage.com, you can click either "Free Birth Chart" on top or "Free Vedic Chart" on the left. Both of these links serves the same purpose. Though you are required to be the registered user to generate free chart using this link. There are various advantages of being the registered user and most important is that you can share your chart using a using horoscope address. For example, my horoscope address is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit, as my username is 'punit' on the website.

In case you don't want to be registered user or you are in hurry, you can click on "Instant Chart" and it will take you directly to birth details entry screen. Using this method, you can also generate 1-249 horary astrology.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises (AT) hathway (DOT) com> wrote:

sir,

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Thanks Swami ji. We are working on the interface, and a new interface should be available by next week. I am hoping that the new interface will be much more user friendly and easier to use.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM, swami <swami wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Hare Ram Krishna

Dear Punit ji,

You have given invaluable gift to world of astrology.

and for participators to discussion list.

No words are enough to fully appreciate your gesture.

However . I was responding to message by madam kerry on this

list.

She could not choose correct parameters to caste her chart.

It is not a shortcoming of your gift but I feel educational hints

to users need be added on interface to help them utilizing

the power of software.

I do really appreciate printing facility offered by you on web.

Perhaps you are the first to implement.To my understanding providing appropriate printing choice is a difficult part for software writers.

with best wishes.

OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCSrivastava AstrologerTeaching & Consultationshttp:\\www.kaalvastu.com]

----------------------- " Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who hascreated the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding. " --

-

Punit Pandey

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:29 PM

I also want to bring into notice one feature that can be very useful in discussion. This feature is named " horoscope address " . Whatever horoscope that we generate through AstroSage.com can be given a unique " web address " . This " web address " can be shared online or offline whenever we want to have discussion on that particular chart. For example, if I want to share my birth chart in this forum, instead of copy full chart in the email, I can just copy my chart address which is http://astrosage.com/ch/punit. People can see my chart by clicking on this link.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Bhaskar ji,

sir,

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

Dear Friends,

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey

Dear Punit jiIs it limited to a SINGLE CHART for anyone or ANY NUMBER OF CHARTS ?I have already locked in yr site, as I wrote u to personal IDSunaparanthaPunit Pandey <punitp Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:29:22 PMRe: Take Printout from AstroSage.com

Thanks for your good words. It will give me encouragement to improve www.AstroSage. com further.

I also want to bring into notice one feature that can be very useful in discussion. This feature is named "horoscope address". Whatever horoscope that we generate through AstroSage.com can be given a unique "web address". This "web address" can be shared online or offline whenever we want to have discussion on that particular chart. For example, if I want to share my birth chart in this forum, instead of copy full chart in the email, I can just copy my chart address which is http://astrosage. com/ch/punit. People can see my chart by clicking on this link.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 5:40 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises@ hathway.com> wrote:

Dear Punit ji,

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Dear Bhaskar ji,

On www.AstroSage. com, you can click either "Free Birth Chart" on top or "Free Vedic Chart" on the left. Both of these links serves the same purpose. Though you are required to be the registered user to generate free chart using this link. There are various advantages of being the registered user and most important is that you can share your chart using a using horoscope address. For example, my horoscope address is http://astrosage. com/ch/punit, as my username is 'punit' on the website.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:13 PM, rajiventerprises <rajiventerprises@ hathway.com> wrote:

sir,

regards/Bhaskar.

-

Punit Pandey

@gro ups.com

Dear Friends,

I am extremely pleased to announce that now you can take printout of KP horoscopes from AstroSage.com.. In absence of cost-effective solution for printing kundlis, astrologers have to struggle with all sort of technical complexities. We have seen recent discussions on software where members struggled to get chart using a free software. Now with this new functionality, you have following advantage –

Thanks & Regards,

Punit Pandey