IndiaDivine.org

Urgent Help Need

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Members,

Pl. help me urgently.

My only son, who is an

engineer running a Mobile Phone Repair Center, was threatened to his life and

business by some unknown gang of youth, who looked as customers, this evening.

According to my son,

there was no any dispute with them.

Can any member go thru

Horry, to see whether this situation will effect further and is it harmful to

son's life and the longevity of the threat( will they come again?)

Horry no. 123

If anyone of our member is on line at the moment,

I am awaiting for the kind response.

Thanks

Sunaparantha

Dear Kalyan

Moon reflect the querry as it signifies 5,6,10,11.

Capricorn the vth from Virgo lagna for Number 123.

Now running Saturn dasha is in favor for his son as it signifies 1,2,7,5,10 / and rpeats the same thro' sub also.

Now running Mercury bhukti in Saturn dasha.

Mercury in the 8th cusp in Moon star in the 6th cusp from the Capricorn lagna is not so good for credit dealings.But mercury in the sub of Saturn once again it is good for his business.

Moon and Ketu at 6th cusp from capricorn creates some nonsence customer, though not so any major negative in the Horary chart but Mercury signifiess 8th and 6th hence care to be taken till 29th September 2008 Mercury bhukti ends.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 20/10/08, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha Urgent Help Need Date: Monday, 20 October, 2008, 8:36 PM

Dear Members,

Pl. help me urgently.

My only son, who is an engineer running a Mobile Phone Repair Center, was threatened to his life and business by some unknown gang of youth, who looked as customers, this evening.

According to my son, there was no any dispute with them.

Can any member go thru Horry, to see whether this situation will effect further and is it harmful to son's life and the longevity of the threat( will they come again?)

Horry no. 123

If anyone of our member is on line at the moment, I am awaiting for the kind response.

Thanks

Sunaparantha____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!

Dear SagarjiThank U very much for wasting yr valuable time for me.The date U have given is not clear fo me as it has passed ie 29th September 2008.Is it 29th Oct.2008 or any other?Good LuckSunaparanthaSagar S <ssagar86 Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 10:32:41 PMRe: Urgent Help Need

Dear Kalyan

Moon reflect the querry as it signifies 5,6,10,11.

Capricorn the vth from Virgo lagna for Number 123.

Now running Saturn dasha is in favor for his son as it signifies 1,2,7,5,10 / and rpeats the same thro' sub also.

Now running Mercury bhukti in Saturn dasha.

Mercury in the 8th cusp in Moon star in the 6th cusp from the Capricorn lagna is not so good for credit dealings.But mercury in the sub of Saturn once again it is good for his business.

Moon and Ketu at 6th cusp from capricorn creates some nonsence customer, though not so any major negative in the Horary chart but Mercury signifiess 8th and 6th hence care to be taken till 29th September 2008 Mercury bhukti ends.

Sahhasra Saagara--- On Mon, 20/10/08, Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > wrote:

Sunaparantha Kalyan <sunaparantha@ > Urgent Help Need@gro ups.comMonday, 20 October, 2008, 8:36 PM

Dear Members,

Pl. help me urgently.

My only son, who is an engineer running a Mobile Phone Repair Center, was threatened to his life and business by some unknown gang of youth, who looked as customers, this evening.

According to my son, there was no any dispute with them.

Can any member go thru Horry, to see whether this situation will effect further and is it harmful to son's life and the longevity of the threat( will they come again?)

Horry no. 123

If anyone of our member is on line at the moment, I am awaiting for the kind response.

Thanks

Sunaparantha____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta!